Last week it was asked if there were any good addons to help with handling caged pets, to which the reply was that there were not. I took it upon myself to create one that I hope that my fellow goblins will find useful.BattlePetCageMatch is now available
.FEATURES:Pet Journal upgrades:
Automatic Pet Caging:
- Flags the Pet Journal for any pets that it detects currently caged in your inventory.
- Flags the Pet Journal for any pets that it has detected in other character's inventory.
- Integration with TSM to show pet prices directly in the Pet Journal, with the ability to filter based on a specific price
Learn Pet Key bind:
- You can automatically cage trade-able pets that match a set of user specified options.
- The ability to manually create a white list of pets to use instead of or in addition to using filters. This list accepts the use of wildcards.
- The ability to manually create a black list of pets never to cage. This list accepts wildcards.
- Can be triggered from the new cage icon in the Pet Journal, from keybind or broker addon.
- While the ability to automatically learn caged pets in the inventory is not currently possible, there is a user settable keybind that will initially scan the inventory and log any caged pets. Each time the keybind is then pressed, it will cycle though the list and learn the pets. It if encounters a pet that can not be learned, that pet will be cycled over so that the rest of the pets in the list can be learned.
- You can create multiple profiles in case you want different cage filters or to have character specific settings.
If there are any tweaks or additional features that should be added, please let me know and I'll see what can be done.