Le descrizioni dei comandi e rivista Dungeon riflettono i valori di capacità per una versione incontro. Si prega di fare riferimento alla sezione "Effetto" alle pagine di incantesimi per vedere i valori di tutte le dimensioni e le difficoltà del raid.
- Overview – Zakuun alternates between attacking with his axe, and flinging it to the ground to strike with his fists, modifying his abilities in the process. Throughout the encounter, Zakuun attempts to form Fel Crystals, though players may prevent this process by absorbing the energy themselves. In either case, some of Zakuun's abilities will trigger a massive explosion if they strike either a Crystal or a player with absorbed Latent Energy.
These mechanics are seen throughout the encounter:
- Energia Latente – Unstable energies are contained within the target. Coming into contact with a Wake of Destruction or entering a Rumbling Fissure unleashes this energy.
- Destructive Forces
Some of the Fel Lord's abilities will trigger an explosion if they strike a player who has Latent Energy.
- Scia di Distruzione – Sends out a Wake of Destruction that will explode when it reaches its target destination or comes in contact with any player or Fel Crystal.
- Scia di Distruzione – The Wake of Destruction explodes on contact, inflicting 58 Shadow damage to all players within 3 yards. Any Latent Energy in the area will be unleashed.
- Anello di Distruzione – A Ring of Destruction expands outward rapidly, inflicting Shadow damage to all enemies in its path. Jumping over the Ring avoids its damage.
- Fissures and Crystals
Zakuun creates Rumbling Fissures on the ground nearby. If a Rumbling Fissure is not absorbed by standing within it, it forms a Fel Crystal.
- Fenditura Sussultante – The caster creates a fissure of Fel energy at the location that will persist unless a player stands within its confines for 5 sec.
Players who do so are afflicted with Latent Energy.The last Rumbling Fissure present after any others have been absorbed will immediately transform into a Fel Crystal.
- Vilcristallo – A Fel Crystal laced with Latent Energy erupts from the fissure. Standing near the Fel Crystal inflicts 19 Fire damage to the target every 1 sec.
As long as the Fel Crystal stands it will inflict 3 Fire damage to all players every 3 sec.
- Armata – At the beginning of the fight Zakuun is armed with his axe. While Armed, Zakuun swings slowly and hits a single target with his melee attacks.
- Fendente d'Anima – Inflicts 102 Shadow damage to the target.
Victims are afflicted with Cloven Soul and are Disembodied.
On Mythic Difficulty, Soul Cleave hits up to 5 targets within 5 yards. Only the primary target is afflicted with Cloven Soul; but all targets hit by Soul Cleave are Disembodied.
- Incorporeo – The victim's soul is removed from their body and transported to the Shadow Realm. When the victim re-enters the Mortal Realm an orb of Residual Energy is left behind in the Shadow Realm.
Any Latent Energy on the victim is left behind in the Shadow Realm.
On Heroic and Mythic Difficulties, when the victim re-enters the Mortal Realm, Wakes of Destruction are unleashed.
On Mythic Difficulty, players who had Latent Energy while Disembodied gain Exhausted Soul after Disembodied ends.
- Anima Lacerata – The victim's defenses are weakened, increasing the Shadow damage they take by 100% for 1.5 min.
- Energia Residua – Residual Energy is left behind whenever a player leaves the Shadow Realm and will continually fire either Wakes of Destruction or Rings of Destruction.
- Fendente di Distruzione – The caster swings their axe, sending forth Wakes of Destruction at random enemies.
- Infetto – Healing received by Befouled targets is absorbed. When enough healing has been absorbed, a Foul Explosion is released.
Latent Shadow energies are released, exploding for 97 Shadow damage to all other players within 6 yards.
- Esplosione Infetta – Latent Shadow energies are released, exploding for 97 Shadow damage to all other players within 6 yards.
- Disarmato – Zakuun hurls his axe at the target location, where it lodges in the floor and damages the raid with Fel Explosions.
While Disarmed, Zakuun attacks with both fists, is Heavy Handed, and gains 30% haste.
- Vilesplosioni – The Fel Lord activates the power within their axe, causing it to release a violent explosion of Fel eneregy every 3 sec. that inflicts 24 Fire damage to all players for 30 sec.
- Mano Pesante – The caster is Heavy Handed. All attacks made by the caster strike the next closest target. If no target is found, the primary target is struck again.
- Seme della Distruzione – The caster chooses 5 targets, causing them to emit 8 Wakes of Destruction after 5 sec.
- Rabbia – The Fel Lord enrages, causing their axe to unleash Fel Explosions while still wielding it.
In addition the Fel Lord becomes Heavily Armed.
- Armato Pesantemente – The caster is Heavy Handed. All attacks made by the caster strike the next closest target. If no target is found, the primary target is struck again.
- Le schermate che contengono gli elementi dell'interfaccia utente sono generalmente rifiutate a vista, lo stesso vale per le schermate della schermata di visualizzazione di modelli o di selezione dei caratteri.
- Più alta è la qualità, meglio è!
- Guarda le nostre linee guida sullo schermo prima di inviarle!
Il Client di Wowhead è una piccola applicazione che usiamo per tenere aggiornato il nostro database, e per per fornirti alcune funzionalità extra sul sito!
Serve per 2 motivi principali:
- Mantiene un addon di WoW chiamato il Wowhead Looter, che colleziona i dati mentre giochi!
- Carica i dati raccolti su Wowhead per mantenere il database aggiornato!
Puoi usarlo anche per tenere traccia delle tue missioni completate, ricette, cavalcature, mascotte e titoli!
Così, cosa stai aspettando? Scarica il client per iniziare.