GuadagniDopo aver ucciso questa NPC si otterrà:
- Ricerca delle incursioni (del passato)
Le descrizioni dei comandi e rivista Dungeon riflettono i valori di capacità per una versione incontro. Si prega di fare riferimento alla sezione "Effetto" alle pagine di incantesimi per vedere i valori di tutte le dimensioni e le difficoltà del raid.
Ji-Kun's young are located throughout the roost and progress through different stages of life. After a period of incubation Young Eggs of Ji-Kun will hatch into Hatchlings. When fed by Ji-Kun, the Hatchlings then mature into Fledglings. Both Fledgling Eggs and Mature Eggs will hatch into Juveniles.
- Uovo di Ji-Kun – Eggs in the lower nests located around Ji-Kun's roost will periodically hatch. Once the egg hatches, a Hatchling will emerge.
- Hatchlings – Hatchlings will call for Ji-Kun to feed them shortly after spawning. If a Hatchling senses food nearby, it will attempt to feed. If a Hatchling successfully feeds, it will mature into a Fledgling.
- Pigolio – The Hatchling yells with all their might at their current target, inflicting 14 Physical damage.
- Uovo Maturo di Ji-Kun – Mature Eggs of Ji-Kun take longer to incubate and spawn a Juvenile when the incubation process is complete.
- Nest Guardians – On Heroic difficulty, some of Ji-Kun's nest are defended by Nest Guardians, which will attack any players attempting to disturb their nest.
- Assalto degli Artigli – The Nest Guardian strikes with both its talons, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies in a 180 degree arc.
- Strillo – If not actively engaged in melee combat Nest Guardians will Screech, inflicting 41 Physical damage and interrupting the current spellcast of all players. Mana-using players will have their casting speed reduced by 30% until they successfully cast their next spell.
- Artigli Infetti – Whenever Ji-Kun successfully strikes a player with a melee ability the victim suffers 8 Nature damage every 3 seconds for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Nutrimento Pulcino – Ji-Kun spits up globs of food for her young. If a Hatchling has called out for food, Ji-Kun will aim this ability in their direction; otherwise the food will land at random locations around Ji-Kun's platform. When the food lands on the ground, it forms a Feed Pool.
While a glob of food is traveling through the air, players with Flight can intercept it to prevent a Feed Pool from forming. Doing so afflicts the player with Slimed, but also grants Primal Nutriment.
- Insudiciato – After intercepting Ji-Kun's food globules the player suffers 14 Nature damage every 5 seconds for 15 sec. This effect increases the damage of the next Slimed by 10% when it expires. The increased damage effect stacks.
- Pozza di Bolo – Feed Pools that form on the main platform will inflict 27 Nature damage to all players within them each second. If a player stands in a Feed Pool for 3 seconds they will absorb the Feed Pool and become Slimed.
- Nutrimento Primordiale – Successfully catching one of Ji-Kun's food globules mid-air increases the player's damage by 100% and healing by 30% for 30 sec. Primal Nutriment increases damage and healing by an additional 10% each time it is applied, up to a maximum of 200%.
- Graffio d'Artiglio – Ji-Kun uses her talons to pierce through the armor of her current target. Talon Rake inflicts 175% weapon damage as Physical damage and increases the damage received by the victim from future Talon Rakes by 50% for 1 min.
- Penne Taglienti – Ji-Kun sends her quills about the entire roost, inflicting 18 Physical damage to all players every 1 sec for 8 sec.
- Corrente Discendente – Ji-Kun flaps her wings violently, pushing all enemies on her platform outward. Down Draft persists for 8 sec.
- Stridio – Ji-Kun cries out at 1 random player, sending piercing sound waves at their location. When the waves reach their destination they inflict 82 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards of the impact.
- Stridio – Ji-Kun cries out at 3 random players, sending piercing sound waves at their locations. When the waves reach their destination they inflict 82 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards of the impact.
- Ali di Dedalo – When an egg or hatchling from the lower nests located around Ji-Kun's roost is slain it leaves behind a feather for players to loot. This feather grants the player Daedalian Wings. Daedalian Wings grants the player an extra action button that allows players to take flight for 10 sec.
!3,4 In Normal difficulty, feathers grant 4 charges of Daedalian Wings. Players can have up to 4 charges at any time.
!5,6 In Heroic difficulty, feathers grant 3 charges of Daedalian Wings. Players can have up to 3 charges at any time.
- Volo – Players who have the Daedalian Wings buff can take flight for 10 sec.
!3,4,5,6 In the Normal and Heroic versions of the Ji-Kun encounter, using Flight consumes one charge of Daedalian Wings.
- Lezione di Icaro – After acquiring a feather, players must wait to acquire another.
!3,4,5,6 In Normal and Heroic difficulties, players cannot gain further charges of Daedalian Wings for 2 min.
!7 In Raid Finder difficulty, players can pick up (and only need) one Feather of Ji-Kun.
- Le schermate che contengono gli elementi dell'interfaccia utente sono generalmente rifiutate a vista, lo stesso vale per le schermate della schermata di visualizzazione di modelli o di selezione dei caratteri.
- Più alta è la qualità, meglio è!
- Guarda le nostre linee guida sullo schermo prima di inviarle!
Il Client di Wowhead è una piccola applicazione che usiamo per tenere aggiornato il nostro database, e per per fornirti alcune funzionalità extra sul sito!
Serve per 2 motivi principali:
- Mantiene un addon di WoW chiamato il Wowhead Looter, che colleziona i dati mentre giochi!
- Carica i dati raccolti su Wowhead per mantenere il database aggiornato!
Puoi usarlo anche per tenere traccia delle tue missioni completate, ricette, cavalcature, mascotte e titoli!
Così, cosa stai aspettando? Scarica il client per iniziare.