Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes January 14, 2021 Classes Monk Paladino
Guardiano della Regina Dimenticata's (PvP Talent) immunity effect can now correctly be dispelled by effects such as Warrior's Shattering Throw, and Priest's Mass Dispel.
Covenants Necrosignori Silfi della Notte
- Lancio Frantumante will now correctly remove immunity effects if the Guerriero moves out of line of sight of the target after the weapon is in flight.
Dungeons and Raids Profondità Sanguigne
- Fixed an issue where the speed boost from Tattiche della Caccia Selvaggia (Korayn Soulbind) didn't occur when triggered by damage over time and heal over time abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the Fervore Oscuro weapon enchant could unintentionally engage enemies from the floor above.
Fixed an issue that prevented her from using abilities until she ascends into the air when engaged in combat after a wipe.
Items and Ricompensas
- Fixed an issue where Zolramus Necromancer's summoned minions could not be defeated if they were at a distance from the necromancer upon its death.
- Reduced the area of effect of Zolramus Sorcerer's Shadow Well to match its visual.
The Sinful Gladiator's Vestment (Elite version) transmogrification set now contains the correct cloak.Professions
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Vedovia was granting slightly less herbs per pick than other herbs.
- Greatly increased the attack damage of summoned Beasts of Prodigum for characters with intellect specializations.
- Mercantes in Torghast now offer anima powers for your Beast of Prodigum if a Beast is present.