Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes January 5, 2021 Covenants
Silfi della Notte Venthyr
Fixed an issue to make it easier for multiple players in the area to receive credit properly during the quest "Succumbing to Pride."
- Alexandros Mograine will once again properly assist players during the quest "Pursuit of Justice."
- Fixed an issue where players who abandoned the quest "The Blue Seed" would be unable to exit the cave to destroy the bramble wall after accepting the quest again.
- Fixed an issue where the point of interest indicator on the map for “Attraverso lo specchio” could be in the wrong location for characters that died and released.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest "Sanctum Upgrade: Mirror Network" to display twice for players who had completed Laurent's rescue mission.
- Fixed an issue with the Campaign Chapter progress text requesting players to rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward instead of the correct requirements to complete the chapter.
Dungeons and Raids
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to be unable to loot Shadowlands' World Bosses if the boss is defeated while the player is offline.
- Iceshatters' Pulsing Shards now deal appropriate damage.
Aldilà Viaggio nel Tempo Items and Ricompensas
- Castello di Nathria
Resolved an issue that could prevent the door leading towards Ingegnere Xy'mox from opening after defeating Sun King's Salvation in Raid Finder Wing 2, “Reliquary of Opulence.”
- Covenant set bonuses now fade immediately when the armor granting the set bonus is removed.
- The Path of Greed effect gained when opening certain Revendreth Treasures can now be removed by right clicking the effect's icon.
- Certain low-level pet battle quests are no longer suppressed for characters that have not done the introductory quests to Combattimento for Azeroth.
Torghast, Tower of the DamnedMissioni Mondiali
- Fixed an issue where some Fili del destino players were unable to use the Sinfall Flight Master.
- Fixed an issue where the Tithelord could sometimes become stuck during the first phase of the quest "The Tithelord."
- Fixed an issue where level 50 characters could not accept the Alture del Crepuscolo quest "Twilight Shores."
- Fixed an issue where the quest "Light Camera Action" would be unavailable to certain characters.
- Fixed an issue during the Bastione world quest "Things Remembered" where players could fail to receive credit for Kalisthene's portion of the achievement, Il Bastione non dimentica.
- The enemies required for "Allay Their Fears" now respawn faster.