Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 11, 2020 Achievements
- Players that die during the Stone Legion Generals encounter in Castello di Nathria will now properly earn the Nutrimento, Seymour! achievement with the rest of their raid.
Cavaliere della Morte Blood Demon Hunter
- Tank Specializations
Threat generation for all Tanks increased by 10%.
All damage abilities increased by 5%.
All damage abilities increased by 5%.
Stregone Guerriero Fury
All healing abilities reduced by 4%.
- Pioggia Curativa reduced by an additional 10%.
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
Captured Forgehands should be more reliable during the quest "Stewards of a Feather."
- Fixed an issue where Sika could despawn during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign chapter "Phaestus, Genesis of Aeons."
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where if players disconnected while attempting to enter the Ember Court scenario, they would be unable to re-enter for the week.
Dungeons and Raids
- NPCs who comment on your choice of covenant will now do so less frequently.
- Resolved an issue where Sanngror il Torturatore would sometimes become stuck.
Sun King's Salvation
- Castello di Nathria
Fixed a bug that caused additional loot to unintentionally drop from bosses on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Resolved an issue that prevented many of the non-boss NPCs in Castello di Nathria from scaling their health and damage as raid size increased. Non-boss NPCs base health before scaling has been reduced by 10%.
- Altimor il Predatore
Resolved an issue where players may not be able to enter Altimor il Predatore's area after completing the Ingegnere Xy'mox or Sun King's Salvation encounters.
- Increased the healing done by Infuser's Boon to 200% per stack on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 50%).
- Reduced the max stack count of Infuser's Boon to 5 on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 10).
- Inondazione d'Essenza now heals Kael'thas Solealto for 1.5% of his maximum health on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 1%).
- Terremoto Pietroso's ground visual effect has been updated to be more noticeable.
- Screen effect for players standing in Terremoto Pietroso has been changed.
- Occurrences of Falling Rubble over the duration of the encounter reduced by 25% on all difficulties.
- The number of players affected by Catena has been lowered and no longer scales with the number of pillars destroyed on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Picchiapoltiglia's health reduced by 12% on Normal difficulty.
Items and RicompensasQuests
- Stregone's Corruption will no longer be removed from enemies when using the teleporters.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Players who are unable to complete “Un dolce tributo” due to a Puriano Maturo already showing up in the tribute tray should abandon the quest and then talk to Elios to restart it.
Anima Powers Missioni Mondiali
- Resolved an issue where enemies afflicted with the Blinding Smoke Capsule debuff would engage in combat with the player if they got too close but not attack them.
- Minions of Torghast should be less likely to hit players with volley type abilities that they are not in combat with.
Eye of Skoldus and Fracturing Forces no longer spawn assassins on boss floors.
- Soffio dei Cuorfreddo health bonus per stack lowered to 3% maximum health (was 5%).
WoW Companion App
- Demonology Warlocks and Beast Mastery Hunters will now receive kyrian aid during the Bastion World Quest "Air Supremacy."
- Fixed issue where some players on iPhone 11 and 12 could not access Guilds & Communities.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on iOS. All users will need to reset their settings.