Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 10, 2020 Classes Druid Restoration Sacerdote
Fixed an issue where the Item Level 200 Haunting Apparitions (Condotto) had an incorrect scaling value, and was less powerful than the lower item level versions.
- Legame Psichico (Talent) will no longer replicate increased damage taken bonuses from the target.
Silfi della Notte
- Fixed an issue preventing players from completing the Condotto tutorial quests for their covenant if conduits were added to the Forge of Bonds before accepting the quest.
Fixed an issue where Mikanikos could not be infused with anima for the quest “Partner for Eternity.”
- Path of Ascension
Increased the reflect damage from Egida dello Spirito Forgiato.
- Fixed an issue where Myn'ir would not attack her target when they were hiding behind a pillar. She now understands how to play the game of hide and seek.
- Fixed an issue where enemy debuffs would be removed when switching between Mikanikos and Bron.
- Corrected the research time of the third tier of the Night Fae Anima Conductor to be consistent with the other covenants.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Council of Blood
- Fixed an issue that caused the automatic guest list refresh that occurs after the Ember Court scenario to incorrectly consume a Invito Vuoto.
Developers' note: Discorso with Lady Ilinca above Sinfall to purchase additional Invito Vuotos. Invito Vuotos allow you to swap a guest on your Guest List to invite a specific guest you want to be BFFs with, build the most compatible party crew, or just replace guests that you haven't unlocked yet.
- Tutti council members will now stay within the dance hall and allow for the encounter to be reset.
- Resolved an issue where scale increasing auras, such as the Prideful Affix on Mythic Keystone difficulty, could prevent some larger player models from passing through doorways within the gnome wing.
- Opera Ricucita dei Kyrian will now attack the closest player when its main target is out of range. Additionally, Tenderize now stacks to 4 (was 6) and Mutilazione damage reduced by 8%.
La Fauce: Occhio del CarceriereTorgast, Tower of the Damned
- “Gli ultimi pezzi” now automatically progresses if the quest items are in the player's bank or obtained from a Guild Bank.
- Dicchiupo should now return to give players a ride back to the necropolis in case you leave during the quest "This Way Out."
- Fixed a few locations where it was possible to get trapped behind the exit portal on a certain floors, preventing the player from continuing to progress through the tower.
- Anima Powers
Sacchetto di Cenere d'Anima reduces the remaining cooldown of Sparizione by 10 seconds (was 5 seconds) after defeating an enemy.
- Spirafiera Scivolosa reduces the cooldown of Passo nell'Ombra/Rampino by 6 seconds (was 5 seconds). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 5).
- Collegamento a Catena Incessante causes Finishing Moves to increase the damage of your next combo point generator by 150% (was 100%). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 5).
- Spuntone Dirompente causes Ombrafuria/Ambush to apply a 5 combo point Perforazione (was 1). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 1 time (was 5).
- Fiala di Veleno Invisibile can now be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 1).
- Calzari Silenti now heals you for 15% of your maximum health when entering Furtività (was 5%) and leaving Furtività now increases your damage by 10% (was 5%) for 5 seconds (was 3 seconds). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 2 times (was 3).
- Resolved an issue that prevented Inchiostro Rosso from increasing the damage of all bleed and poison effects.
- Fixed an issue where not all Battered Souls would give credit when returned in large numbers to Collezionista Marissa during the World Quest "Battered and Bruised."