BlizzardClasses Fire Frost
Sacerdote Creatures and NPCs
- All damage abilities reduced by 4%.
Items and Ricompensas
- Raro elite creatures have received a health boost when faced with more than 20 players.
- Cuore di Azeroth
Il Cuore di Azeroth's secondary stats have been reduced by 20%.
Developers' note: We've identified a number of items that were disproportionately powerful for their item level, especially going into Terretetre, where reaching max level should come with new, more powerful items to wear. So we're making the following adjustments with patch 9.0.2.
The power of several legacy trinkets has been reduced in all content. The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 15%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 25%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 40%: World Events
- The additional second-week content of the Shadowlands Pre-patch, Death Rising, is now available. New quests can be found in Corona di Ghiaccio and capital cities, and you are advised to take extra precautions. Zombis are invading!
- The minions of the Maw are calling the rare spawns of Corona di Ghiaccio much more frequently.
- Players working on the Quel'Delar questline are now able to continue their adventures during the Morte Incombente events in Corona di Ghiaccio.
- Naxxramas attunement is now available. Visit Archmage Angela Dosantos at Light's Hope Chapel to get started. Light be with you!