World of Warcraft Patch 8.6.7 Build 5309
Update Notes WIP DO NOT RELEASE
April 1, 2019Companion App Update: Findr
Find your next tank, healer, or damage dealer at a glance with the latest update to the WoW Companion App: Findr. When you open the Findr feature, you'll be presented with a picture and a brief description of another player, and you can decide whether they'd be the right match for your party. Features include:
• Glance at a player's gear and achievement points for 3 seconds (maximum) before making a snap judgment about how well they'll tank your Chiave del Potere
• Swipe right to request a match and immediately send a party invitation.
• Swipe left to completely dismiss the player's entire existence; this is completely anonymous, distancing you from the other player's growing vortex of self-doubt.
• Once a match has been made, option to not message them right away, which makes it look like you're super busy and use Findr all the time.
When the time is right, gather your new groupmates together, and head off to whatever adventures lay in store!GeneralRaces
ClassesCavaliere della Morte
- Blood elves now have short-eared cosmetic options.
- The human racial ability that allows you to escape has been renamed. It is now called Every Skinny Kul Tiran for Himself.
- New Runeforging trait: Emboss your weapon with the ability to transport you to Bolvar. You should talk to your death dad more often, my dude.
- New Death Knight travel form: Death Leopard
- Blood Death Knights may no longer select the Spezzacuori talent during the Love Is in the Air event, you monsters.
- The Bloody Runeblade Azerite trait can't believe the news today. Runeblade, Bloody Runeblade.
- Recent alternative healer disciplines have resulted in a resurgence of Piaga Virulenta.
- Due to a general lack of demons in Battle for Azeroth, the Illidari have begun looking for new sources of souls.
- Fame Insaziabile has been trying out intermittent fasting and is seeing some great results.
- After poor results from a recent structural inspection, all Raggio Oculares are being upgraded for greater load capacity.
- Blizzard: Druids don't wear clothing, they just shapeshift themselves to appear like they do.
- Feral Druids can now be crowd-controlled by throwing a slice of cheese on their head.
- Groups of 5 Feral Druids can come together to form one super-bot.
- Due to noise complaints, Scorzapietra has been fitted with a shock collar.
- Anima della Foresta has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- Hati went to live on a farm with grandpa Rexxar. We promise you, Hati is in a better place.
- Due to safety concerns, Cacciatore transmogrification options have been limited to armor pieces that are orange in color.
- Pets that meet certain size and weight restrictions may now travel with you on flight paths.
- Survival Hunters may now equip quivers.
- Please stop overfeeding your cat pets. It's unhealthy for them, even if they're adorable chonkers.
- The Mage class mount has been re-released as a digital download for those without a disc drive.
- Aluneth now responds to voice commands. Examples include:
“Aluneth, reorder my mats.”
- “Aluneth, set a timer for raid.”
- “Aluneth, play ‘Despacito.'”
Due to global warming, Aculeo Glaciale
is now 20% smaller every year. Pozza delle Fiamme
has been renamed to Flame Content Update. Anima Fiammeggiante
has been donated to Demon Hunters. Creazione Rinfresco
now creates Arcanado Toast.
- Luce dell'Alba is now more energy efficient and automatically turns off if you leave the room.
- First Avenger only understood a few of the references in these patch notes.
- Penitenza has been renamed “Vergogna.” It now has 3 charges, which can be reset by ringing a bell.
- Inquisizione is now baseline, and activates randomly without warning. No one expects Inquisition!
- Knaifu has been renamed “Bae Blade.”
Bae Blade's whispers are now more encouraging.
- Bae Blade is now your life coach.
- You can do it, sweetie.
is now a mandatory talent choice. You should always try to get Ultima Parola
in. Spiriti Propizi
has been increased. It is now 40% more auspicious. Circolo di Guarigione
is now available in other useful shapes.
The Demon Hunters got into Corposità
and Soul, but didn't quite know what to do with half of it, so it's just Corposità
- Ventaglio di Lame is no longer suitable for displaying on your bedroom wall at your age, Randy.
- Because you can't stop being children with abbreviations, Assassination has been renamed. It is now known as “Sneaky Stab Guy.”
- To promote class fantasy, Ritorsione has had its cooldown increased by 40 years.
- It's been almost 15 years and Assalto d'Ombra still reminds you of that one polearm nobody wanted in Nucleo Ardente.
- Ombre dell'Anima (Artifact Trait) has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- In an effort to make the Ladro class appeal to a younger audience, Danza dell'Ombra has been given some more modern styles:
- Shadow Floss
- Shadow Dab
Stregone Combustione Interna
- Shaman totems now come in a tote(m) bag, which you can receive by sending a generous donation to the Earthen Ring.
- Scissione now requires specific garments be worn in order to be used. You must always equip clean Sunderwear.
- Carica Statica is now 50% more effective when on carpet.
- Richiamo del Tuono would really like you to start texting instead. It's 2019.
- Totem del Magma Liquido has been renamed Magma Totem, because what other kind of magma would it be?
has been upgraded to electric.Guerriero
- slaps hood of Tempesta di Lame YOU CAN FIT SO MANY BLADES IN HERE!
- Pittura di Guerra is now available in a wider variety of colors.
- Berserker Schiumante is now 67% frothier.
- Protection Warriors with the Safeguard talent have now been signed up for 12 months of credit monitoring.
- Anima del Massacro (Artifact Trait) has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- Contraccolpi Potenti wishes you'd just call it “Repercussions” and stop making references to its weight all the time.