I highly advise you to get a Ricarica Rapida
, especially when doing keys with Reaping. Rapid Reload reduces the cooldowns of Aspetto della Selva
, Aspetto del Ghepardo
and Aspetto della Tartaruga
per target hit (triggers with 3 or more targets). This provides a ton of added damage and utility. The big thing here is that it effects Aspetto della Selva
. When paired with Istinti Primordiali
, this becomes a major cooldown for us. Depending on how big your group pulls, you can reduce the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild a ridiculous amount. With Reaping, there are so many mobs that you can even overlap casts of Aspect of the Wild (although this is not recommended as it does not stack nor pandemics).
This also means that you want to alter your rotation if you have this trait and 3 or more targets are alive. For 1-2 targets, you will not benefit from cooldown reduction since the trait requires at least 3 targets. Between 3-4 targets, you typically want to perform your normal rotation as the cooldown reduction isn't worth forgoing Ordine di Morte
s. The more targets that are alive, the more liberal you want to be with your casts of Tiro Multiplo
. Here is a basic priority to follow:AoE Priority with Rapid Reload
- Maintain 3 stacks of Frenesia.
- Cast Tiro Multiplo to maintain Fendente Bestiale.
- Use Aspetto della Selva.
- Use Ira Bestiale.
- Use Tiro Lacerante if you are about to cap on charges.
- Spam Tiro Multiplo if 4 or more targets are active.
- Cast Tiro della Chimera to generate Focus.
- Use Ordine di Morte if 3 or less targets are alive.
Another thing to think about is the timings of pulls. Ideally, you want to have your Aspetto della Selva
available for larger pulls so be smart about how much you need to spam Tiro Multiplo
. It should go without saying that once you get your Aspect of the Wild off cooldown or within a reasonable cooldown, you no longer need to spam Tiro Multiplo
. You are not spamming Multi-Shot for the damage. You are just concerned with the cooldown reduction and about optimizing your Aspect of the Wild as much as possible.Remember:
Along the path to the final boss, the party will encounter more Profanatore Giurasangue
s, Orrore Grottesco
s, Guardiano Rianimato
s and Necroratore Caduto
s, along with one new enemy.
Boss TipsAbominio Indomabile
- Corruttore Senzavoltos will cast Sguardo Esasperante in a line in front of them. Watch where they're facing to avoid taking damage. Getting hit by this ability will also fear you, potentially causing you to pull unwanted mobs.
- Watch out for Presa Abissales that spawn when fighting Corruttore Senzavoltos. They will deal damage to the location you were standing at when they spawned, so simply sidestep away.
is a single phase encounter where the group must deal damage to Abominio Indomabile
's Barriera di Sangue
. Doing so causes two Visione del Sangue
s to spawn. Killing these will siphon a portion of the Unbound Abomination's life force away. A total of six adds must be killed to complete the fight. Guardiano dei Titani Hezrel
will join your group during this encounter, helping you to kill Visione del Sangue
s. Throughout the fight, the Unbound Abomination will spew Espulsione Vile
in a frontal cone towards a random party member. Additionally, the group will gain stacks of Sangue Putrido
via the Unbound Abomination or by getting hit by other abilities. Finally, Spora Marcia
s will be floating around the room which further crowds the area.
- In addition to helping you kill adds, Guardiano dei Titani Hezrel will also cast Luce Purificante periodically. Standing in this aura will cleanse all stacks of Sangue Putrido from the group. Try to stand in every one of these if possible.
- Use Cura Spirituale, Fuga Curativa and other defensives when you have high stacks of Sangue Putrido. The damage can quickly ramp up.
- Try to bait out Espulsione Vile towards previous pockets of corruption or towards the outside of the arena. On higher keys, you must conserve as much space as possible as this fight may take awhile.
- Do not waste DPS on Visione del Sangue until the final two adds have spawned. Guardiano dei Titani Hezrel will kill both adds by himself and dealing more damage to the Unbound Horror's Barriera di Sangue (which will spawn more adds faster) is more important than wasting DPS on adds. As soon as the last two adds spawn, direct all damage to them since DPSing the Barriera di Sangue is no longer required.
- Don't waste DPS on killing Spora Marcias. Most classes have some sort of passive cleave that will clear the area as needed. If there are no other options, Aspetto della Tartaruga can be used to clear spores.