HotfixesJanuary 29, 2019Classes Druid Cacciatore
Stregone Guerriero Dungeons and Raids Stormwall Blockade
All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers' note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Visione Precisa. With the reduction to Unerring Vision's effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore King Rastakhan
- Laminaria health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Tempesta Energizzata health reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Raffica della Marea and Raffica Scioccante damage has been reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Tempesta del Mare initial damage reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- The interval between spawns of Energized Storms has been increased by 25% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Lamento della Tempesta now lasts 13 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulties (was 10 seconds).
Tempio di Sethraliss Items
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to see no loot in the .
- The wrapper quest for Assaults can no longer award Cassa d'Armatura d'Azerites.
Developers' notes: We'd like Assaults s to remain a lucrative source of equipment for characters who have recently hit level 120, but this wasn't a good source for Azerite gear, as players will want to obtain newer Azerite gear with 5 powers.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Pennacchio di Pa'ku
from being activated by Healing spells.
Fixed a bug where some on-use Battaglia di Dazar'alor
trinkets were not properly triggering the on-use cooldowns of other trinkets. Tomo dell'Ombra
can now be upgraded by Tarocco Stregato
s. Cuore di Azeroth
Druid Cacciatore Mago Monk Paladino Sacerdote Ladro Sciamano Stregone CavalcaturePlayer versus Player Druid Cacciatore Paladino
- Developers' notes: Based on data observed since Maree di Vendetta launched, we have several tuning changes for Azerite traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azerite traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Maree di Vendetta, so we're taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.
- All Classes
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Lampo di Luce was incorrectly increasing Retribution and Protection Flash of Light healing.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Cura d'Ombra was incorrectly increasing Shadow Priest's Shadow Mend healing. It is intended to only increase Discipline Priest's Shadow Mend.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to was incorrectly increasing Elemental Healing Surge healing.