BlizzardDecember 11, 2018ClassesDungeons and Raids
Zul's health has been reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: Tides of Vengeance removed the Subtlety Rogue passive Shuriken Combo, which was a core part of many guilds’ strategy on this fight. We’re reducing Zul’s health to avoid the update increasing the difficulty of the fight for guilds that were relying on Shuriken Combo.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that allowed some Battle For Azeroth crafted gear to be worn by player characters who no longer had the crafting skill to create it.
Battle for Azeroth flasks and feasts now increase the primary stat for tanks (was Stamina).
- Cooks can now learn and serve new Stamina foods.
Doppio Uno (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Spirito del Branco (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 80% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 50% reduction).
The following Azerite Traits are reduced to 50% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Cavaliere della Morte - Magus dei Morti
- Cacciatore di Demoni - Piacere del Dolore
- Druido - Istinti Magistrali, Pulsazione Arcanica, Spirito Vivace
- Cacciatore - Conseguenze Infauste, Tiri Crescenti
- Mago - Percussione Arcana, Prigione di Ghiaccio, Esperto in Esplosioni, Fuocobrado
- Monaco - Gloria dell'Alba
- Paladino - Vigore del Vendicatore, Decreto della Luce, Convinzione Virtuosa
- Sacerdote - Sussurri dei Dannati
- Ladro - Niente di Personale
- Sciamano - Folgore di Lava
- Stregone - Richiamo Truce, Invocazione Bieca
- Guerriero - Presenza Intimidatoria, Assalto Frantumante, Bastione del Vigore
- Fixed a bug where enemies required for “Black Moon Rising” weren't providing quest credit when killed.