Brand New Azerite Ring? Tier 4 Azerite Power?
A new Azerite Power has been found which is classified under "Tier 4 Azerite Powers". In 8.0, Azerite Armor's outer ring is classified as "Tier 3" with the center being "Tier 0". This means that it's possible there will be a brand new ring of traits coming to Azerite Armor in Patch 8.1.
- NEW Dark Transformations links you and your pet with chains that deal 467 Fire damage every sec to enemies between you for 5 sec.
Other Azerite Powers were added in this build:
- NEW Cavaliere della Morte Dark Transformations links you and your pet with chains that deal 467 Fire damage every sec to enemies between you for 5 sec.
- NEW Cacciatore Kill Command deals 525 additional damage, and has a chance to summon a Dire Beast.
- NEW Monaco Spending Chi has a chance to make your next Spinning Crane Kick free and deal 1415 additional damage.
- NEW Monaco Your Combo Strikes grant you the Fury of Xuen, giving your next Fists of Fury a 3% chance to grant 130 Haste and invoke Xuen, The White Tiger for 8 sec. Stacks up to 33 times.
- NEW Ladro Vendetta grants you 50 energy and causes your Mutilate attacks to deal an additional damage.
- NEW Sciamano Earthquake deals 596 Physical damage instantly, and has a 25% chance to make your next Chain Lightning be instant cast.
- NEW Stregone Your Demonic Tyrant's Demonfire deals 375 additional damage, and summoning your Demonic Tyrant instantly generates 5 Soul Shards.
More Elemental Shaman Talent Changes:
- Scossa d'Assestamento Your spellsEarth Shock and Earthquake have a 25% chance to refund the Maelstrom spent on them.
- Signore degli Elementi Casting Lava Burst increases the damage of your next Nature, Physical, or Frost spell by 20%.
Elemental: Now requires Level 60, up from 30
Tier 4 Talent, in place of Richiamo del Tuono
- Richiamo del Tuono Your maximum Maelstrom increased by 30, and the Maelstrom cost of Earth Shock and Earthquake is reduced by 10.
Elemental: Now requires Level 30, down from 60
Tier 2 Talent, in place of Signore degli Elementi
- Impeto di Potere Earth Shock also enhances your next spell:
Flame Shock: The next cast does not incur a cooldown.also applies Flame Shock to another target within 8 yards.
Lightning Bolt: Your next 3 casts will cause an additional Elemental Overload.
Lava Burst: Reduces the cooldown of your
Fire Elemental by 6.0 sec.
Frost Shock: Freezes the target in place for 6 sec.