BlizzardClassesItemsScorrerie sulle Isole
- Doblone del Marinaio items may no longer be used in PvP Island Expeditions.
Developers' notes: We're looking for ways to use Dubloons in the future, but for the time being, we do not feel that Dubloon use makes for a good experience in a PvP setting.
Demolishers and Siege Tanks have been tuned to do less damage, with longer cooldowns on several of their abilities.Missions
Player versus Player
- Furtività missions now only have two bosses or objectives to counter.
Professions Runografia Quests
- Implacabilità (PvP Talent) and Audacia (Orc Racial) no longer stack their Stun duration reduction effects.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the weekly Punti Conquista turn-in quests from being pushed to some players.
- Bonus Rolls for Rated Arena and Rated Battleground matches will now be removed when leaving the instance.
- Fixed a display issue when interacting with the Injured Zandalari Soldiers on “La via del dolore”.
- Fixed a bug causing Ji'arak and Warbringer Yenajz to fail to offer a bonus roll prompt in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause "Save Our Scrolls!" to go away and not reappear until the player exited and re-entered Torga's Rest.
- Tigrotron should no longer fail to spawn after you “Kill the Sabertron Technician”.