Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesJuly 18, 2018Classes
Tranquillità's heal-over-time can correctly critically heal.
Monk Sacerdote Sciamano Dungeons and Raids Rocca della Corona di Ghiaccio
Tiro Esplosivo will now correctly despawn if the projectile collides with an obstacle or reaches maximum range, and refund partial cost and cooldown.
- Lady Deathwhisper again has an appropriate amount of mana.
- Alzzin the Wildshaper's Wild Generation should no longer heal for an excessive amount.
- Fixed a bug causing Eredar Deathbringer to deal much more damage than intended.
Player versus PlayerProfessions
- Fixed a bug causing centaurs in Desolace to deal more damage than intended.
- Druids can again interact with Skycaller Faeb.
- Corrected the display of ranks in Profession recipe windows.