Hey all. As with each major patch that significantly changes class spells and abilities, we review tuning based on live data once it’s live, to look for any tuning issues that may have arisen. Based on that, we’re planning to make the following changes during the next weekly restarts in each region. We’ll continue to pay close attention to each spec’s performance as players progress through the Nighthold, and are ready to make further adjustments as necessary.Classes
Annientamento, Lame Danzanti, Nova del Caos, Assalto del Caos, Spazzata della Morte, Lame del Demone, Morso del Demone, Raggio Oculare, Vilraffica, Vileruzione, Vilscatto, Furia degli Illidari, Metamorfosi Demoniaca, and Lancio Lama damage reduced by 2%.
- Vilmaestria now grants 30 Fury (up from 25).
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (down from 200%).
- Tiro Mirato, Tiro Arcano, Sbarramento, Freccia Nera, Tiro a Scoppio, , Tiro Multiplo, Stormo di Corvi, Tiro Penetrante, Crotali, Raffica, and Getto di Vento damage increased by 8%.
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (up from 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (up from 25%).
- Dardo d'Ombra damage increased by 42%.
- Dardo Demoniaco damage increased by 42%, but its damage is now increased by 10% per active demon (down from 18%).
WarriorLegendary Items Paladino Sacerdote Ladro
Additionally, we’re planning to make some general changes to PvP balance, with the intent of lowering overall damage from a few overperforming specs and talents. Those exact changes have not yet been finalized, but we’ll share them as soon as we are able.