BlizzardNovember 1PaladinoLadroClass Halls
Dungeons and RaidsItemsPlayer versus Player
- You should no longer see a new dungeon mission if you are currently on a mission-related quest to clear a dungeon. This does not apply to the Karazhan mission.
- Class Adjustments
Cavaliere della Morte
(Frost) Strength in PvP has been reduced by 10%.
Developers' Notes: A number of bug fixes and class tuning adjustments have pushed Frost damage too high.
damage is no longer reduced in PvP.
- Developers' Notes: We no longer feel that a reduction is necessary.
- (Havoc) Agility increased by 5%.
- (Havoc) Stamina increased by 10%.
Developers' Notes: With time, players have become more accustomed to Demon Hunters and how to counter them. This should bring back their damage and general survivability to help them compete.
- (Survival) Stamina has been increased by 15%.
- (Frost) Intellect has been reduced by 10%.
- (Windwalker) Agility has been reduced by 10%.
- (Windwalker) Assalti con Mano Pesante now causes Fists of Fury to only stun when cast (was with each tick of Pugni della Furia).
- (Windwalker) Serenità now increases damage by 25% with the Focus Spirituale artifact trait (was +30%).
Developers' Notes: Windwalkers are able to maintain an extremely high uptime against their targets in PvP, and their raw damage capability was just too high for a spec that's so difficult to get away from.
- Azzoppamento damage has been increased considerably, and now lasts for 12 seconds in PvP.
- (Arms) Strength and Stamina increased by 10%.
- (Fury) Strength and Stamina increased by 10%.
Developers' Notes: Patch 7.1 put Azzoppamento back on the global cooldown, and while we still feel that that's the correct choice for that ability, we understand that this change had a major impact on PvP Warriors' damage rotation, as well as Azzoppamento's overall uptime. To compensate, we've increased Azzoppamento's duration so that it needs to be applied less frequently, and massively increased its damage to help make it feel worthwhile to use.