ClassesDevelopers' Notes: As we discussed last week, we've been gathering a massive amount of data based on how each spec has been performing in this first week of raids and dungeons, so that we can make a number of tuning changes with next week's realm maintenance. The overall goal of these changes is to buff up some underperforming specs while also reining in a couple of over-performers, without dramatically changing anyone's playstyle or causing them to feel as though the spec they chose to focus on became the “wrong choice.”All of these class changes will be applied during the next scheduled weekly maintenance period in each region. Note that there are also a number of PvP-specific changes, which are noted separately below.Cavaliere della MorteDemon Hunter Lame Bilanciate
- Broken Isles Pathfinder Rank 1 now properly displays the amount of the mounted speed increase.
(Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Lame Danzanti
reduced to 3% per target. Vengeance
DruidMago Frost Cacciatore Survival MonkPaladinoSacerdote Shadow
- Mastery now provides 50% less damage reduction per point.
- Aculei Demoniaci damage reduction increased to 20%.
Note: Gearing heavily for Mastery was allowing Cacciatore di Demoni (Vendetta)s to reach excessively high levels of Physical damage reduction. We're reducing the top-end potential of this effect somewhat, and bringing up the baseline. This should also cause the value of Mastery to be more in line with other stats.
The benefit of Isteria di Massa (Artifact Trait) is now capped at 100%.
Note: We want it to be rewarding when you're able to maintain Resa alla Pazzia for an extremely long time, but the amount of damage this trait was contributing in those circumstances was excessive.
Fuorilegge Subtlelty Tempesta di Shuriken
- Death From Above (Talent) area damage increased by 100%.
Veleno Mortale damage increased by 30%.
- Ventaglio di Lame damage increased by 30%.
- Borsa di Trucchi (Artifact Trait) duration reduced to 3 seconds (overall damage unchanged), radius increased to 6 yards (from 3), and now benefits from Mastery.
- Coltelli Avvelenati (Artifact Trait) no longer benefits twitch from Mastery. Damage per point increased to 4%.
damage increased by 30%. Secondo Shuriken
(Artifact Trait) chance to activate increased to 30% (was 10%), damage increased by 30%, and now deals 200% additional damage while Furtività
or Danza dell'Ombra
is active.Sciamano Potenziamento Restoration Stregone Demonologia Destruction Guerriero
Protection PvPDevelopers' Notes: While many of the above changes are beneficial for PvP, some specs need additional tuning for PvP situations. Some of the PvP- specific changes we're making are intended to counteract the above, while others are simply intended to help overall PvP balance.
Rampage damage increased by 12%.
- Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
- Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
- Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
- Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%.
Cavaliere della Morte
Tank-specialized characters no longer take additional damage while carrying a flag.
Consunzione (Artifact Ability)'s healing is no longer reduced in PvP.
- Assalto della Morte now factors in 50% of recent damage taken from players when determining it's healing amount (previously, it ignored damage taken from players).
Furia degli Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage is now reduced by 10% in PvP (up from a 30% reduction).
Livebloom's bloom effect increased by 50% in PvP.
- Critical Strike stat reduced by 50%.
- Haste stat increased by 50%.
Cacciatore Beast Mastery
- Rigenerazione Furiosa now factors in 50% of recent damage taken from players when determining it's healing amount (previously, it ignored damage taken from players).
- Agility stat reduced by 10%.
Monk Impeto Paladino
- World in Flames (Honor Talent)'s reduction to Colonna di Fuoco's cast time reduced to 2 seconds.
Strength stat reduced by 5%.
Sacro Ladro Subtlety Guerriero Fury Protection
Espiazione healing is now increased by 15% in PvP (down from 25%).
Honor System World PvP
- Insensibilità's maximum absorb amount is no longer reduced in PvP. (Note: the effect of each Insensibilità is still reduced by 20% in PvP)
- Warden Tower World Quests now grant 150 honor (was 300).
- Warden Tower World Quests now appear three times per day, and each quest is available for 24 hours.
Dungeons and Raids
- Druids with the Sempreverde perk should no longer have their planted soils reset after entering an Arena match.
- The Soul Reapers tooltip for the Shadow Heresy talent is no longer incorrect.
Arcavia Maw of Souls
- Emerald Nightmare
Fixed a bug where players would fall to their death when jumping into the Fenditura di Aln while mounted.
- Stregones will now be able to target their Soul Effigies when fighting Il'gynoth inside the heart chamber.
- Ursoc no longer causes players to stand up (and interrupt their eating/drinking) when he respawns.
- Players should no longer become stuck inside the cages they're placed in after defeating Ymiron.
- Damage from Pozione della Vecchia Guerra and Pozione della Grazia Letale reduced by 33%.
Developers' Notes: Previously, we significantly buffed the damage of these potions, but then discovered some bugs that were significantly reducing their effective damage. Now that those bugs have been fixed, their damage contribution is much too high. They should still feel very rewarding to use, but we're bringing them back down to Earth a little.
Fixed a bug that was causing Balance Druids to sometimes engage enemies from unintended great distances with damaging trinket procs.
The Grove Darkener's Treads should now switch from Intellect to Agility based on your spec.Professions
- It should now be possible to reach skill 800 in Forgiatura.
Rank 1 of Hearty Feast should now reward one feast instead of five. Subsequent ranks reward a cost reduction, rather than additional food.
- Demon Hunters should now get appropriate stats from feasts and other similar sources of buffs.
- In the Withered Army Training scenario, it should be less likely for Leystalker Dro to be hiding somewhere that he wouldn't normally be encountered by clearing the room.
- A new Archaeology Quests aura is now displayed while you're on an Archeologia quest in your current zone.
Developers' Notes: This is to make sure you're aware of how many days you have left to complete a large Archeologia project before it expires. We're investigating ways to provide this in the quest tracker and quest log.
will no longer become stuck during “DANGER: Aodh Witherpetal”.