BlizzardHaving lured Grommash Malogrido's former lieutenants with promises of untold power, Gul'dan has delivered the Iron Horde to the Burning Legion. Now, he floods the jungles of Tanaan with energies from the fallen pit lord Mannoroth, creating an army of fel orcs brimming with demonic strength and insatiable bloodlust. Even the Iron Horde's mighty war machines have been infused with fel energy, while the Shadow Council recruits fanatical arakkoa to help crush all who oppose the Legion.
Whether Horde or Alliance, as commander of your side's garrison in Draenor you must oversee the construction of warships to assault Tanaan and disrupt the Iron Horde's frenzied preparations -- then stop Gul'dan before his fel masters can gain a foothold on Draenor. If you fail, there will be nothing left to prevent the Burning Legion's obliteration of Azeroth.
Zone Unlocked: The Invasion of Tanaan Jungle (Guide)
- Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, return to Giungla di Tanaan and stop Gul'dan's plan to drag the whole of Draenor into chaos while plotting to reopen the portal for a massive invasion of Azeroth. Embark on a new series of chapter-based quests putting everything you've learned on Draenor to the test.
- One does not merely stroll into Giungla di Tanaan. You'll progress through a series of quests in which you'll be asked to build a Shipyard and begin an assault on Tanaan by sea, culminating in the creation of a new forward base of operations. From this new outpost, you'll go on the offense and launch assaults to undermine Gul'dan's plan to drag all of Draenor into chaos.
- Giungla di Tanaan has open-world questing with rare creatures and hidden treasures scattered throughout the zone.
- Learn more about the new zone in the Patch 6.2 Zone Preview: Tanaan Jungle.
- Take command of your forces in a whole new theater of war, fighting to control the red seas of Draenor and push back the twisted remnants of the Iron Horde.
- Check out 'Preview – To the Shipyard!' for a closer look at the new Shipyard, ships, and Naval Missions.
Characters with a level 3 garrison can now construct a Shipyard to take the fight to the seas. Report to your Garrison and accept the “War Council” quest.
- Command an armada and dispatch your ships on new Naval Missions.
- Build destroyers, submarines, carriers, battleships, and transports at your Shipyard.
- Upgrade the Shipyard to increase your maximum fleet size.
- Naval Missions require Petrolio, a new resource. Petrolio can be found from various sources but scouts report that the Iron Horde has stockpiles of it around Tanaan.
- The seas around Draenor are treacherous. ships that fail a Naval Mission have a chance to be sunk, lost forever at sea.
New Raid: Hellfire Citadel (Guides)
New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic (Guides)
- Draenor Dungeons now have a new difficulty level designed to challenge seasoned adventurers with a befitting increase in reward. Mythic difficulty is geared towards players that enjoy working together in smaller groups to overcome challenges, and is designed to provide an alternate progression path to Normal raiding.
- Each Mythic Dungeons has a weekly lockout, and drops gear that's item level 685 with a chance for Warforged loot that is item level 705.
- All Mythic dungeon bosses offer a chance to use a bonus roll using a Sigillo del Destino Inevitabile (the new bonus roll currency).
Bonus Events (Guides
- The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of seven different activities granting a passive bonus to a particular game activity.
- Each Bonus Event offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a goal related to the bonus activity.
- The in-game calendar (located in the upper right-hand corner of the mini-map) will inform you of the type of Bonus Event and when it takes place
Timewalking - The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
- There are two Timewalking Bonus Events, each centered around an expansion: The Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King.
- Characters can queue up for a randomly selected old-school dungeon with a twist: your character's power and gear scales down to the dungeon's level on Heroic difficulty. However, your character retains all of your skills and talents. Emerge victorious, and you will walk away with old loot that is scaled back up to your character's true level!
- Completing several Timewalking dungeons as a part of a quest (Una strada infuocata attraverso il tempo) during the event awards a Sigillo del Destino Inevitabile for an extra bonus roll, which does not count toward the weekly cap of three Seals.
- During The Burning Crusade Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 71 and up.
- Black Morass
- Tombe del Mana
- Sale della Devastazione
- Fosse degli Schiavi
During Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 81 and up.
Learn more about this new feature in our blog: Patch 6.2 Preview – Timewalking
- While this Bonus Event is active, defeating enemies in any Draenor dungeon will award reputation with an appropriate faction. Completing several Mythic-difficulty Warlords dungeons as a part of a quest ( as a part of the Shipyard.
- During Pet Battle Bonus Events, you'll be able to take your pets out for a little exercise and earn triple pet experience from battles. Winning several PvP Pet Battles as a part of a quest (I migliori) during the event awards the player with an Pietra Evolutiva Definitiva that instantly levels a pet to 25.
- An evolution of the Dungeon Journal, the Adventure Guide acts as a landing page for other in-game Journals to make it easier than ever to find content and activities that are relevant to your character.
- The Adventure Guide suggests content based on a number of factors, such as character level, item level, quest progress, achievements, and more. The Guide is fully interactive, allowing players to accept relevant quests or search for a group via Group Finder with a single click.
Legendary Ring Quest Line (Guide)
- Players that have completed Capitolo III: La caduta della Fonderia will begin the final chapter to the Legendary Ring Quest Line. Khadgar sends you on a series of quests into Tanaan Jungle to discern the nature of the threat and put an end to Gul'dan's nefarious machinations.
- A summary of the final chapter (spoiler alert) as well as an overview of the previous three chapters are available in our blog, The Road Ahead: Legendary Ring Quest Line.
- Check out The Road Ahead: Legendary Ring Questline for a preview of the final chapter and a summary of the quest line so far.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Chroniclers in the Garrison now allow players that have completed Un lavoro da infiltrati to watch the cinematic again.
Garrison BuildingsNew Garrison Building: ShipyardMine
Centro di Riciclaggio Livello 3
- Mineral nodes should now only be displayed on the mini-map when a character is inside the mine. Characters with Track Minerals active will continue to see mineral nodes from outside the Mine.
- Gray items obtained from salvage recovered from Follower missions may now sometimes drop a stackable gray item instead of a range of various gray items taking up lots of inventory space. The average gold value should remain roughly the same.
- Grossa Cassa di Riciclaggio are no longer guaranteed from successfully completing level 100 Follower Missions.
- Increased the frequency for missions that award Pietra Abrogante or Runa Elementale for the Legendary Ring Quest Line to appear.
- Nascondiglio segreto di Orotron has moved to a new, even more secret location. But, his stash of riches has grown considerably because of the decreased number of raids on his vault.
- Reduced the frequency of high-value gold missions appearing across multiple characters.
- As Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry are no longer the latest tier of raid content, Mythic garrison missions for each zone no longer award bonus gold.
Creatures and NPCs
World Environment and EventsNew Zone Available: Tanaan Jungle
- New Darkmoon Potions: A new set of Darkmoon potions can be purchased for one Buono di Lunacupa from the Draughts and Tinctures vendor, Faldar Ombratriste at the refreshments table.
- Darkmoon Fishing: The elusive Zannacuta di Lunacupa can now be caught off of the shores of Isola di Lunacupa. Return them to Galissa Sundew at the docks for a variety of prizes.
- New Achievement: Whack-a-Gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, Boccastretta.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players may now queue up in the Dungeon Finder while engaged in PvP combat.
Personal LootPersonal Loot Mode Improvements
- Overall drop rates when using Personal Loot mode have been increased.
- Defeating a boss when using Personal Loot now awards a more consistent number of items based on eligible group size.
Example: For a party of five players, Dungeon bosses are now guaranteed to drop at least 1 item with a chance for 2 items to drop. The final boss of the Dungeon will now drop at least 2 items, with a chance for 3 items to drop.
The raid or party now sees when someone in the group wins an item on Personal Loot.
The last Dungeon boss on non-Personal Loot modes received an adjustment and now drops 2 items (down from 3 items).
Learn more about Personal Loot mode improvements and other changes to itemization in the blog: Dev Watercooler – Itemization in 6.2
RaidsNew Raid: Hellfire CitadelBonus Roll Changes Sigillo del Destino Temprato
can now be purchased from the Fate-Twisters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week. Additionally, characters can now hold up to a maximum of 20 Seals of Tempered Fate (up from 10).Altomaglio and Blackrock Foundry Changes
DungeonsNew Dungeon Difficulty: MythicNew Dungeon Feature: Timewalking
- Forziere dello Sfidante obtained before Patch 6.2 will all become rusted. Rusted strongboxes can no longer be opened and may be sold to a vendor for 50 gold.
PvPWarlords Season 1 Ending
Level 100 Gear Scaling in PvP Combat
- Arena and Rated Battlegrounds Warlords Season 1 will be ending soon. Once the patch is live, we'll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
- For additional details on the transition into Warlords Season 2, please check out the blog Warlords Season 1 Ending Soon.
- Level 100 characters engaging in PvP combat now have the following gear changes.
All gear between item levels 560 and 690 will now scale up to 690 in PvP combat.
- Non-PvP gear above item level 715 will scale down to 715 in PvP combat.
- PvP gear above item level 715 will not be capped in PvP combat.
New Area: Ashran Excavation and New Event: Apexis Marks
- Winner of the Highmaul Coliseum will now receive 1500 instead of a piece of PvP Conquest gear.
Reward ChangesNew Weekly Quest: Slay them All!
- At certain times, spirits of fallen arakkoa haunt the Ashran Excavation. Defeat them and bring proof of their demise to Rukmaz, the ghostly caretaker of the Apexis vault. First team to show Rukmaz 50 marks wins.
New Weekly Quest: Ashran DominanceNew Repeatable Quest: Continue the Dominance
- Defeat 200 enemy players. Awards Conquest.
General Ashran Changes
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest.
Battlegrounds and ArenasBattlegrounds
Picking up the flag in Rated Eye of the Storm now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).Arenas
- Arena matches now end after 25 minutes (up from 20 minutes). The amount of time before Indebolimento is applied remains unchanged.
Pet Battles (Guide)
- Break out your traps and Cappello da Safari, new wild pets have been spotted in Giungla di Tanaan and a few other places!
- Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! (Terra Profanata, Skrillix, Pugnofatuo, Passotetro, Vilsangue di Draenor, Cupoartiglio, Scrutatore Oscuro, Gracchiapantano, Fiammatruce, Mazzachela Corrotto, Villucciola, Spirito Maledetto, Cucciolo del Caos, Codatonante Corrotto, Sentinella Vilfedele) Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of Provviste delle Mascotte Viltoccate, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a battle pet's level (Pietra Evolutiva Viltoccata), and even rare pets. (Campana dell'Incubo, Cucciolo di Pervinca, Spora Marina, Spora di Zangar)
- Expert Pet Trappers Giada Granguinzaglio and Tiffy Tenditrappole have shown up at the Menagerie with a variety of pets and toys for sale for Talismano delle Mascotte Scintillantes.
GeneralNew Ranks for Warlords Crafted Items
Upgrade Item Consolidation
- Two new ranks of upgrades have been added to Warlords Crafted items, "Mighty" for rank 5 at item level 700, and "Savage" for rank 6 at item level 715.
- Crafting the new upgrade items requires Vilmorbo, a new reagent that can be obtained from Pesca, Erbalismo, Estrazione, or Scuoiatura in Giungla di Tanaan.
- The new recipes can be purchased from visiting Garrison traders.
- “Greater” rank 3 and “Powerful” rank 4 upgrade items have been consolidated together. A rank 2 upgrade item can now be used to upgrade a Warlords Crafted item to rank 4.
For example, Essenza Bruciata can now upgrade a rank 1 leatherworking item to rank 2, a rank 2 item to rank 3, or a rank 3 item to rank 4.
Rank 3 and 4 upgrade items can no longer be crafted and existing items have become unstable. These unstable items can be used to create the appropriate rank 2 upgrade item and refund the materials used to craft it. Warlords Crafting Material Changes
A number of recipes that use crafting materials created through a daily cooldown now require fewer materials.Faster Profession Leveling
- Many level-up crafting recipes that do not require materials created through a daily cooldown have been adjusted to give more skill points.
- New recipes for mass milling of Draenor herbs have been added, allowing 20 herbs to be milled at once.
- Added a new Immaculate tier of gems of epic quality that provides +75 bonus to a given stat.
- Players can unlock the ability to craft the new gems by completing a short questline that starts at an Arakkoa encampment as soon as they enter Giungla di Tanaan.
- After completing the questline, Jewelcrafters can craft Versatility gems (Taladite della Versatilità Immacolata). To unlock additional gem recipes, players must find or purchase Gemcutter Modules from various sources.
- Jewelcrafters also have a chance to learn one of the new recipes each time the Gemcutting Construct crafts a gem.
- Apexis Crystals no longer have a cap.
- The first four tiers of Apexis gear (Crystal, Exceptional, Flawless, and Ethereal) no longer cost Apexis Crystals and can now be purchased with gold.
General Item Changes
- Improved banner notifications when the player receives an item with a Warforged, tertiary stat, or bonus socket.
- Scudo Antimagia now absorbs 100% of all magical damage (up from 75%). However, damage absorbed no longer contributes to .
- now deals 8% less damage.
- Glyph of Icy Runes has been removed.
- Forma d'Orso now increases armor by 285% (up from 250%) for Guardian Druids.
- no longer cancels Forma d'Orso for Guardian Druids.
- now also reduces physical damage taken by 25%.
- Sogno di Cenarius effect can now be held for up to 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds) by Guardian Druids.
- 's summoned Treant now deals 100% more damage.
- Guardiano di Elune (Guardian) now also passively increases the Druido's chance to dodge by 10%.
- is now automatically learned at level 75.
- has increased in effectiveness by 19%. This buff is counter-balanced by reducing Morso del Serpente's damage.
Morso del Serpente no longer deals an initial "tick" of damage when the periodic effect is first applied.
now deals 15% less damage.
- Stormo di Corvi now deals 75% of normal damage against player-controlled targets for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Sbarramento now deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets. Additionally, the ability no longer hits targets that are invisible or in stealth.
- has switched functionality with Tiro Tranquillizzante. causes Tranquilizing Shot to cost 40 Focus instead of a 10-second cooldown.
- has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- Missili Arcani now deals 10% more damage.
- now absorbs up to a maximum of 20% damage from each attack (down from 30%).
- is now also attackable by the Mago's pets or guardians.
- Istigazione now has a 30 yard range (down from 40 yards).
- no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 35% increase to Multistrike chance while active (up from 25%).
- Calcio dell'Oscuramento no longer increases the Noncuranza amount for Brewmaster Monks.
- Noncuranza now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 20% base Noncuranza percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.
- Serenità now lasts 5 seconds for Brewmaster Monks (down from 10 seconds).
- has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- now deals 12% less damage.
- no longer applies its visual effect to the Sacerdote's mount.
- New items have been added to pickpocket from humanoids in Giungla di Tanaan.
- Added a new weekly quest for pickpocketing, Da Even Bigga Score.
- Monete di Ferro now have a cap of 20,000 (up from 10,000).
- Fischietto Segreto now has a 15 minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Updated tooltip descriptions for pickpocketed items of value to help distinguish them from other items.
- Mastery: Doppio Attacco has increased in effectiveness by 10%.
- Furia Omicida now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and the effect is now cancelled if the Ladro is affected by other crowd-control effects.
- Lancio Mortale now reduces the target's movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points.
- Lancio dello Shuriken now deals 53% more autoattack damage. Additionally, fixed a bug that caused hits made with offhand weapons to deal 15% more damage than intended.
- now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%), but now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 10% (up from 5%).
- Eruzione di Lava now lasts for 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Tier 17 4-piece set bonus (Item - Shaman T17 Restoration 4P Bonus) for Restoration Shaman now reduces the mana cost of Catena di Guarigione by 50% for 8 seconds (down from 75% reduction for 10 seconds).
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Elemental Shaman is now the PvP 4-piece set bonus and has been replaced. New PvP 2-piece set bonus: Reduces the cooldown of Maleficio by 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Elemental Shaman has been replaced by the old PvP 2-piece set bonus. While Ascendance is active, the Sciamano is immune to silence and interrupt effects.
- now also decreases damage taken by 5%.
- (Protection): now also increases the Warrior's Mastery by 50% while active.