You’ve been beaten and bloodied, laser beamed and chomped, and you’ve certainly earned the opportunity to take a breather. The current season of Brawler’s Guild is coming to a close once Patch 6.0.2 goes live, but you’ll be back in action before you know it. Here’s what you can look forward to as we get ready to launch Warlords of Draenor.
First, all members of the Brawler’s Guild will keep their membership after the patch goes live, so don’t worry about having to rejoin. For those who still seek to join the Brawler’s Guild, you’ll have some opportunities to find a Blood-Soaked Invitation once you arrive on Draenor.There are quite a few changes, so let’s break ’em down:
- All Brawler’s Guild achievements earned prior to Patch 6.0.2—Season One—will become legacy achievements. New achievements for Season Two will take their place.
- Rewards earned based on progression will remain available for purchase. The ring reward will be updated in Patch 6.0.2 so that it will have valuable stats for all specializations (Anello del Combattente della Fossa).
- The next patch will introduce boss encounters that will be adjusted for level 100 members.
- Progression has been reverted back to 8 tiers.
- Bosses that are being removed from previous tiers will be added to the challenge card vendor and become available as you progress.
- All tiers have had their boss line-ups remixed—for example,Bruce is now a rank 5 boss instead of rank 1.
While we won’t be adding new bosses or challenge cards, you will be able to take Polpetta
back to your Garrison as a new follower—that is, once you’ve defeated him. As for the future, who knows what developments Bizmo and Boss Bazzelflange might have planned? For now, get in there, rough up a few bad guys, and get ready for Brawler’s Guild to come back with a vengeance!