Greetings Warcraft® III: Reforged community,
It’s been some time since we’ve provided an update on Warcraft III: Reforged
. Many of you have asked for us to support some of the features which were a part of the original Warcraft III
experience. We’re pleased to announce that our upcoming patch 1.33.0 will include Ranked Play, Player Profiles, Leaderboards, and a few additional updates. You can read the patch notes
to learn more.
We plan to continue to work on delivering multiple updates this year, but rather than simply telling you, we plan to show you. Keep an eye out on the official Warcraft III: Reforged site
to stay on top of the latest developments as we continue to move forward.
To all our committed players around the world who continue to play and enjoy Warcraft III: Reforged
, we would like to thank you for your love of this game.
-The Warcraft 3 Team
Warcraft III: Reforged Patch NotesRanked Play
- Players may now choose between Ranked and Unranked Play.
- Seasons are now available.
- When a Season ends, the ladder will reset, and players will be able to see their history via their Profile and the Leaderboards.
Your matchmaking rating (MMR) is unique for race, including Random.
To be placed, players must play 5 placement matches per race.
After playing a Ranked Match, you’ll be taken to a post-game screen which will display your MMR change and rankings.
The available Ranks are:
- Players can now view their rank in the Leaderboard section, which can be accessed from the Versus screen.
- In the Leaderboard, you can filter by user-names, and sort between race and mode.
- You can now access your profile by right-clicking on the player icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Access other players’ profiles by right-clicking on their name and selecting “View Profile”.
- Numerous tuning and balance adjustments have been made to multiple campaign maps.