- Corroborante dei Freddinverno is a zone-wide drop from Winterspring that enlarges your character. This was removed for several patches, but is now back in game in 4.3. Corroborante di Lunacupa does the same thing; it's from Cassa Sigillata fished up by the Darkmoon Faire.
- Marchio del Signore dei Draghi drops from Supremo Dragthalak. It puts a swirly shield around the user—a purple cosmetic version of Scudo di Terra, which lasts for 30 minutes or until 500 damage is taken.
- Cannone Tascabile summons a cannon that fires at enemies. It drops from Willey Frangifede in Stratholme.
- Sacca dei Sei Demoni, a low-level world BoE, does a variety of crazy things—whirlwinds, explodes, summons a Felhunter, and much more.
- is a 100% drop from Don Carlos on heroic difficulty in Old Hillsbrad Foothills. It summons a coyote. He patrols the main road so it's possible just to zone in and kill him for the hat.
- There are two trinkets that summon tentacles in game: Tentacolo Dominato di C'thun and Chele Dominate di Yogg-Saron. These drop from C'thun and Yogg-Saron respectively. They summon a tentacle that looks like one of the tentacle adds in the actual encounter. They do hardly any damage, but flop around with neat animations.
- Spada della Chiamata del Draghetto, a drop from Sunken Temple, has a chance to summon an emerald whelpling on hit. There are some other old-world items that have a chance on hit to summon quirky things: Lama Nera di Shahram from Generale Drakkisath summons a demon and Frammento di Azzinoth from Illidan Grantempesta summons green fire elementals.
- Illidan also can drop Teschio di Gul'dan which trails green fire behind your character's feet. There's similar TCG items: Sentiero di Illidan for fel-fire and Sentiero di Cenarius for flowers.Grancalzari dell'Estate will also set your feet on fire.
- Artiglio Sinistro di Eskhandar and Artiglio Destro di Eskhandar can proc Chiamata di Eskhandar, which summons a white tiger. Used to be a 4-piece set, but the cape and neck were removed. Weapons now drop from Magmadar.
- Olio Etereo is an Alchimia recipe requiring 375 skill to learn. It turns the user translucent for 5 minutes.
- Pozione dell'Illusione is a Cata-level Alchemy recipe that transforms the user into someone in very close proximity to them, including enemy players.
- Olio Pietrificante is an Alchemy recipe that freezes you in place and gives you a golden hue. It works on flying mounts and mid-air actions, resulting in hilarious tableaux.
- Olio di Lampreda Pigmea from Alchemy shrinks you, depending on how many you’ve had to drink. If you drink too many, you turn into a pygmy gnome.
- Archaeology has several items that result in cool character modifications: Pendente dello Sciame di Scarabei creates a flash of lightning and an army of bugs when used, Arrivo dei Naaru creates a dramatic scene in the background, Calice dei Re della Montagna spawns a set of sword dancers that perform for you, Coppia di Statue di Druida e Sacerdote creates a bright green beam that follows you around, Corno per Libagioni dei Vrykul enlarges your character and gives them an ugly Northrend-era hat, and Specchio dell'Anima degli Alti Nobili creates a temporary mirror image of your character. New to Mists of Pandaria, Manichino Anatomico summons an anatomical target dummy and Statuetta Quilen is a trinket that summons a Quilen.
- Minispezia, a reward from the Northrend cooking dailies, temporarily decreases the size of your target by 50%. Works on some bosses for extra hilarity.
- Two Northrend-era feasts change the size of the player: Piccola Grigliata Mari e Monti shrinks the player by 30% and Grigliata Mista increases the size of the player.
- There are several engineering malfunctions from using the BC-era transporters that last for an hour: some shrink or enlarge your character, while Scissione dell'Anima: Bontà gives a golden hue and Scissione dell'Anima: Malvagità! gives a shadowy effect. These last through death and work while mounted.
- Tavoletta di Ren Yun gives your character a red blindfold and mists up the screen for five minutes.
- Insegna dell'Araldo della Luce is a BoE reward from the Shadowmourne quest La redenzione dell'Araldo della Luce. Using the tabard grants the wearer Insegna dell'Araldo della Luce, a shiny golden light that lasts for 5 minutes.
- Dolcetto alla Zucca della Veglia delle Ombre is a reward from numerous Hallow’s End quests. They grant one of four buffs: Caramella della Veglia delle Ombre which turns you large and orange, Caramella della Veglia delle Ombre into a skeleton with underwater breathing, Caramella della Veglia delle Ombre into a pirate, and Caramella della Veglia delle Ombre into a levitated non-combat spectral ghost. These treats only last for 14 days, so be wise about using them!
- makes your character shoot rainbows; it’s a reward from Imp-auriti in Felwood.
- Kit di Primo Soccorso di Gus makes a nurse appear and it’s a reward from Scorpiodonte.
- Corno del Traditore summons a spectral Tauren and comes from Corno del traditore.
- Giostra Portatile, a play on Don Quixote, summons a lance and comes from La ballata di Maximillian.
- Riduttore di Chiavetorta a reward from the hilarious quest Il giorno in cui arrivò Alamorte: ciò che accadde davvero, turns you bright red and large.
- Marmotta da Lancio from Roditori d'assalto: Use: Summons a Puntable Marmot at target location. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Rapa da Allenamento from Un taglio alle nascite: Use: Summon a Turnip Punching Bag at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Barile Calciabile from Alla ricerca di Yi-Mo: Use: Summons a keg that you can kick around. Careful though, contents may be volatile! (10 Min Cooldown)
- Sputacchiera di Shushen from Capoincursione Slovan: Use: Summons Shushen's Spittoon on the ground at target location for 1 min. Allies can click on the Spittoon to use it. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Barile di Esplosivi from Barilate di divertimento: Use: Roll an Explosive Barrel at the target, dealing 27581 to 82741 Fire Damage upon impact. (2 Min Cooldown)
- Birra di Jin Pinta Calda from Rintanati: Use: Summon Jin Warmbrew's Keg, which allies can use to have a drink of his ale. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Totem dell'Armonia from Posseduti dall'odio: Use: Summon a Totem of Harmony at the target location, illuminating the area for 1 min. (1 Hour Cooldown)
Procione di Giada from La Strega di Giada: Use: Summon your loyal raccoon friend. (3 Min Cooldown)
- Conchiglia di Gokk'lok from Promesse d'oro: Use: Stand on a piece of Gokk'lok's shell. Moving cancels the effect. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Briglie di Ruthers from Scegliere uno yak: Summon Ruthers, the bad yak. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Distintivo del Comandante from Ti saluto, Comandante!: Use: Calls forth a Netherwing Ally to fight at your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Difensore dei Mordilegno from La radice di tutto il male: Use: Calls forth a Timbermaw Ancestor to fight at your side and heal you. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Ultimo Uovo di Rhea from L'uovo continua a vivere: Use: Calls forth Rhea's Child to fight by your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Telecomando Carro Giocattolo Danneggiato from Amici scomparsi: Summons a well-loved steam tonk.
- Un regalo di Grande Inverno leads to Regalo di Grande Inverno and Telecomando del Minizeppelin during Winter Veil.
- Rogues that have completed all steps of the legendary chain will acquire Zanne del Progenitore--that has an on use effect of unfurling wings and falling slowly to the ground.
- Ayla Ombratonante, accessible after completing Riempire il Pozzo Lunare, sells Calice di Pozzo Lunare which summons a moonwell, and Fiala di Pozzo Lunare, which summons splashing water.
- Varlan Altobosco, accessible after completing Richiamo degli Antichi, sells Tronco di Dwyre which throws a large tree, and Richiamo di Mylune, which summons flowers and butterflies at your feet.
- Damek Selvabarba, accessible after completing Armamenti aggiuntivi, sells Palla di Fuoco Magnetica di Ricket which makes your character glow orange.
- Rosario della Luce, from Arcivescovo Benedictus in Hour of Twilight, has an on use effect that makes you kneel in place for 60 seconds channeling Rosario della Luce, as you glow golden. Great for paladins.
- Spilla di Varo'then, from Mannoroth in Well of Eternity, has an on use effect that shoots out fiery tendrils from the user's weapon, and can chain between targets.
- Players can purchase Tè Preferito di Ling-Ting inside Birrificio Triplo Malto which summons golden hoplings, gets you drunk, turns you green, or turns vendors shadowy. There are also brews which can be consumed only in the dungeon: Bevanda Effervescente (lets you jump high, surrounded by big bubbles), Birra degli Sgugga Cattivi (Hozen wearing a jungle hat), Birra a Tripla Fermentazione (blurs the screen), Acqua Frizzante (bubbles and wine goblet).
- Archibugio del Drago degli Shandaren, Honored with Shandaren: Use: Unleash a gout of flame, dealing 1138 to 1256 fire damage to targets in a 10 yard cone in front of the caster every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Pila di Bambù, Pila di Blocchi di Pietra, Pila di Tavole di Legno, Honored with Shandaren: Show off your combat skills and break some boards.
- Sit down by Sheddle Splendiluce in Dalaran and he'll shine your shoes, giving you Scarpe Lucide!
- Riduttore Corporeo: This item greatly shrinks the player, while also reducing their run speed and damage dealt. It lasts for 3 minutes and is broken upon mounting. From Battlefield Barrens.
- Flauto di Xan'tish: These snakes follow the player for a minute--players can a variety of solid and striped snakes. Named after Xan'tish in Orgrimmar, whose pet snakes were taken away by the Kor'kron in 5.3.
You can even turn into inanimate objects. There are numerous quest-related items that temporarily turn you into objects as well, but the problem is that they only work when you’re in a very specific sub-zone and you lose the item once the quest is turned in.
- Ambra Antica, a Fossil archaeology rare added in 4.1, shrinks the player and entraps them in a block of neon orange glass. This block lasts through combat and damage.
- New to Mists of Pandaria, Ambra Ristoratrice encases the player in a block of amber--it requires Klaxxi exalted.
- Seme Vitale are looted by Herbalists as they pick flowers. When consumed, it transforms the player into a common flower, renames them, and provides a quick supply of health and mana. People have used these in PvP to look hidden in the background.
- The Travestimento di Grande Inverno, a holiday present for completing Stolen Winter Veil Treats, turns the user into a snowman with the aid of a Palla di Neve.
With Mists of Pandaria's glyph revamp, minor glyphs primary had cosmetic effects.
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o meno per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
© 2021 Fanbyte