We're updating the patch notes for 9.0.5
to reflect the latest changes included in this patch. Here are all of the additions and edits being made:Classes
Furia di Elune (Talent) will now deal damage even if the Druid is in cat or bear form.
Stregone Dungeons and Raids
Fixed an issue that prevented Affondo Venefico's buff from retaining up to 30% of its duration when refreshed.
Teatro del Dolore
- Castello di Nathria
With the closing of the Alliance Hall of Fame, cross-realm Mythic Castle Nathria will be available for all players starting on the next raid lockout for each region.
- Council of Blood
Furia del Castellano's effect has been reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their melee damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard's Sintouched Blade now casts less frequently on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Febbre Danzante by 10%.
- Pazzi Danzanti have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Aculei dell'Anima by 5% on all difficulties.
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Prescelto dei Necrosignori covenant perk now has a duration of 6 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- An Affront to Challengers
Xira the Underhanded has been disabled on Mythic difficulty and removed from the Dungeon Journal.
Items and Ricompensas
- After this change, if you finish a Chiave del Potere dungeon in time during the week, the next week's Great Vault will contain a Keystone of that same level.
- For example, if your highest Chiave del Potere completion during week one is a +15 that you completed in time, you will get another +15 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week two. If you run that +15 during week two and fail to meet the timer, however, and complete no other +15 (or higher) Chiave del Potere dungeons the rest of week two, you will receive a +14 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week three.
Runecarving Legendary Items Ladro
- Equipaggiamento acquired from Chiave del Potere dungeons are now upgradable with Valor, a new currency that is earned from completing Chiave del Potere dungeons and covenant Richiamos. The weekly Valor cap will start at 5000 Valor earnable in the first week, and will increase by 750 Valor each week.
There will be a maximum of 1500 Valor a character can hold at a time. Equipaggiamento that dropped before the patch is unable to be upgraded.
Player versus Player
Fixed an issue that was causing Lama Spietata's bleed effect to incorrectly be affected by Armor.
Classes Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Spiaggia Ribollente has temporarily been removed from the Rated Battleground rotation while we investigate an issue with its starting area.
- Players below max level will now earn 30% less Honor from battlegrounds. This should not affect how much experience points are awarded from battlegrounds.
- The rating system has been adjusted to increase 2v2 ratings relative to other brackets. The effects of this change will be gradual over the remainder of the season but persist next season.