nel tuo browser.
Upcoming Class Changes!
05/02/2009 alle 13:14
All the classes have their info up! As changes are made, we'll keep this post up to date.
So Blizzard has announced some upcoming class changes which sound especially exciting! I've included the entire text of the changes in this post, all prettied up with links for you—just click the "Continue Reading" link to see. More will be added as the info is released, of course—so keep checking back!
Please keep in mind that this list is not at all comprehensive, and subject to change. :)
Table of Contents
have swapped talent positions. The Gargoyle’s damage has increased and runic power cost per time has decreased.
– this spell no longer causes damage but just spreads diseases.
is intended to be the general area attack, and has been changed to be castable on targets with no diseases on them, but does extra damage if diseases are present.
Pilastro di Ghiaccio
now absorbs a flat amount of damage that increases as your armor increases. It no longer boosts armor.
The Frost tree has been shuffled. Among other things, PvP talents such as
are closer to the top of the tree where Blood and Unholy death knights can access them.
– this talent now procs a
rather than requiring an additional button click. It works similarly to shamans’
have been reduced to 3 ranks for the same benefit.
now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
Savage Defense – this is a new passive ability. When a druid in
deals a melee critical strike, the druid gains a damage shield equal to 25% of their attack power. The next hit completely removes the shield regardless of how much damage was done.
has had its bonus armor reduced to compensate for the above increase in damage mitigation.
(and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 5%. See
in the warrior update below for additional details.
can be cast in
Incarnazione: Albero della Vita
Istinto di Sopravvivenza
now works in
Forma di Lunagufo
– to avoid confusion, this talent has been renamed “Revitalize.” It now also works with
We are also looking at increasing the sustained (not burst) damage of feral druids in
Consumable ammunition has been removed from the game (!). Arrows and bullets no longer stack, but are not consumed. Ranged attack speed bonus gained from quivers and ammo bags will be preserved in a different capacity.
A new tier of hunter pet talents have been added. In particular, this allows Beastmaster hunters to improve their damage per second (DPS) with their 51 point talent.
– this talent has been reduced to 3 ranks and also grants a passive bonus to the hunter.
– this talent has been changed. Your
Tiro della Chimera
s cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of damage dealt for 8 sec.
– this talent has been changed. After standing still for 6 sec, you gain a 2/4/6% damage bonus to Steady, Aimed and Explosive Shot.
We are also looking to add additional trap functionality to Survival.
– this talent has been removed and replaced with a new talent that grants
(similar to Shadow priests).
We are also working on a way to give frost mages
combos” in PvE.
We are also working on more survivability for Fire spec in PvP.
We are also working on making Spirit a more useful and interesting stat for all mages.
– this spell is now a base ability trainable by all paladins.
– this spell now causes damage to all types of enemy targets. However, it always critical strikes undead or demon targets. This change should make sure paladin damage doesn’t drop when going from
to later tiers of content.
now causes your
to silence targets for 3 sec. The old damage bonus of this talent has been folded into
and more have had their ranks reduced.
– no longer reduces the mana cost of shield spells, but now has a 50/100% chance to refresh
– now also reduces the cooldown of
by 10/20 seconds and increases the duration of the
stun effect by 0.5/1 second.
– this spell is now a core ability available to all priests.
Discipline has access to a new talent, Power Word: Barrier. (Think of it as
for your whole group).
Several area of effect (AOE) heal spells have been improved:
can be cast on any groups in your raid party.
’s mana cost has been reduced.
now heals for more.
Shadow priest PvP survivability has been improved:
now reduces magic as well as physical damage.
now removes snares.
– this spell can now be targeted on the priest.
– this talent now reduces the cast time of
We are also working to give Holy additional PvP utility.
– instead of a self-buff, this ability can only be used when there is a bleed effect on the target. However, it has no stacks and grants a 15% damage bonus.
– the cooldown on this ability has been lowered.
– reduced to 3 ranks. In addition to 2/4/6% dodge, this talent now also grants 4/7/10% passive melee haste.
– while this ability is active, the rogue does 20% additional damage.
– now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
– this talent now grants haste in addition to armor penetration.
– now jumps to 4 targets but does less damage. We wanted to make the distinction between Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning more clear.
– this talent now increases all damage done by Flame Shock, not just periodic damage.
– now reduces all threat, not just melee threat.
– reduced to 2 ranks, now also increases your critical strike chance with melee attacks by 1/2%.
have been combined.
have been combined.
We are also working on giving Enhancement and Elemental more PvP utility.
– this talent now provides a 5% spell critical strike buff (similar to
– this talent now provides
(similar to shadow priests)
now has a chance to produce
s even if the target doesn’t die.
is no longer an active ability but the talent grants the old
have been combined into one spell.
– this Voidwalker ability is no longer channeled but has a cooldown.
Several other warlock talents have had their ranks reduced, their effects changed or removed. This list includes but is not limited to
Additional new talents have been added.
Changing stances now has a much reduced cost: you lose a maximum of 20 rage (10 with
). For example, if you have 100 rage and change stances, you will have 80 rage remaining. If you have 10 rage and change stances, all of your rage is lost. In addition, we may change the penalties associated with some stances.
You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a
now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
(and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 4% per application, and is now a single rank. Creature armor has been globally reduced so that debuffed targets should take about the same damage from physical attacks that they did before this change. The net effect should be that this debuff is slightly less mandatory in PvE and is not disproportionately more powerful against cloth targets in PvP.
We are also adding increased damage to Arms, possibly through
We are also looking at granting rage when the warrior blocks, dodges or parries.
Please post your comments and thoughts here! These are some pretty major changes, and I'm curious to see what you guys think.
Priest, Rogue, Shaman:
Warlock, Druid, Warrior:
Mage, Paladin, Hunter, Death Knight:
Scrivi un commento
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
News Roundup: Missing 4.2 Hairstyles, Holiday Bags Changed, 4.2 Featured Items
News Roundup: Valor Point Conversion Clarification, Dragonwrath Proc Details
News Roundup: Dragonwrath Legendary Staff Clarifications, 4.2 Firelands Preview Updated
News Roundup: World of Warcraft 4.1.0A Fast Patch Notes, Blizzard Posts
News Roundup: Survival Hunters, DK & Warlock AE, Priest Changes
Patch 4.0.6 PTR Patch Notes
Accedi per Pubblicare un Commento
Non hai effettuato l'accesso.
registra un account
per aggiungere il tuo commento.
« Messaggio Prossimo
Messaggio Precedente »
Connettiti con Wowhead
Feed delle Notizie
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte