BlizzardSecrets of Ulduar
The Argent Tournament Begins!
- Since discovering Ulduar in the Cime Tempestose, adventurers have journeyed to the titan city to learn more about its mysterious past. Further exploration has revealed that the magnificent complex is above all a prison, intended to permanently confine the Old God of death, Yogg-Saron. This ancient horror has corrupted its guards, and now it is breaking through the last of its restraints. Faced with the peril of Yogg-Saron's imminent freedom, a band of mortals has made preparations for a sweeping assault on the city. Overcoming the legions of iron minions and towering defenses at the city's entrance will take tremendous strength, but even that great victory may not be enough to overcome the madness that dwells below.
In Memoriam: Dave Arneson
- As the might of the Scourge wanes under the pressure of Azeroth's heroes, the Crociata d'Argento have taken a foothold in Arthas's back yard. Off the northeastern coast of Corona di Ghiaccio, the Crociata d'Argento have sounded the call for the most bold and brave adventurers of the Horde and Alliance to take part in the Argent Tournament. Representatives of all ten faction capitals, from Undercity to Exodar, have traveled to the tournament grounds to find champions among their heroes who will prepare for the inevitable battle against the enemy of all living beings, the Lich King.
- Blizzard Entertainment would like to dedicate Secrets of Ulduar in memory of Dave Arneson. We were greatly saddened by the news of Dave's passing. His work, passion, and creativity helped give life to an entirely new genre of gaming, and our fondest memories of playing Dungeons & Dragons continue to inspire us. Farewell, Dave, and thank you. You will be missed.
- Due to significant talent tree revisions, all players will have their talent points reimbursed. Several new spells and abilities have been added for select classes. Players will need to visit their class trainer to learn new spells.
- All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mounts still may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
- Il Torneo d'Argento, a permanent in-game event, has come to Corona di Ghiaccio. Players interested in taking part in this event should visit the Argent Pavilion located on the west side of the tournament grounds. Features include:
New ways of gaining reputation with capital cities.
- All new daily quests, achievements and titles.
- New rare and epic items, tabards, pets, banners, faction shirts and mounts.
- In Sella combat, and much more to come!
Players level 40 and higher will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature.
The achievement Birra dell'anno
has been removed from the Brewmaster meta-achievement. The achievement Birra del Mese
has been added in its place. Festa di Nobiluova
has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items, quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including the meta-achievement Un vero gentiluovo
, which is now required for the meta-achievement What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been.
Applying a glyph no longer requires a Lexicon of Power. The same rules for switching between dual talent specializations now apply to switching glyphs and cannot be performed while in combat, Battlegrounds (except when Preparazione
is up), or Arenas (no exceptions).
New music can be heard at the Argent Tournament grounds and in Ulduar
Enemy Unit Frames: This feature is only available while in Arenas, with several options in the Interface Options.
Lido degli Antichi
- Battleground quests “Concerted Efforts” (Alliance) and “For Great Honor” (Horde) now require an Contrassegno d'Onore della Valle d'Alterac in addition to the current requirements. These quests now award more honor upon completion.
- Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location. Leaving a battleground will return you to the location from which you entered.
- Valle d'Alterac
Drek'Thar, Vanndar Stormpike, the tower Heralds and Warmasters have received a hit point and damage upgrade in the level 80 version of Valle d'Alterac.
- Capturing the Southern Graveyard will now automatically capture both the East and West Graveyards.
- Seaforium Barrels can now be looted while mounted, seen from anywhere in the zone, and found at the Central Graveyard.
- Teletrasportos can now be used while mounted and can now be seen from anywhere in the zone.
- Daily quests “Slay Them All!” (Horde) and “Senza pietà for the Merciless” (Alliance) have had their PvP kill requirements reduced to 10 from 20. NPCs defending the fortress and south towers now count toward these dailies as well.
- The number of NPCs defending fortress has been increased.
- Siege Engines now have Steam Pressure as a resource type (replaces energy).
- The southern Siege Factories can be captured.
- The time between battles will be saved should a realm shut down. If Wintergrasp is active when a realm shuts down, the battle will restart from the beginning when the realm is once again live.
- Towers in Southern Wintergrasp now have more defensive cannons.
- Comando (Orc Racial): Applies to shaman pets, and now correctly applies to death knight pets.
- Dono dei Naaru (Draenei Racial): The heal has been changed to an instant-cast heal-over-time.
- Forma di Pietra (Dwarf Racial): No longer makes you immune to poison, disease and bleed effects for 8 seconds. Instead, using Forma di Pietra will clear those effects when cast. Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 3 minutes.
Cavaliere della Mortes
- Armor Penetration Rating: All classes now receive 25% more benefit from Armor Penetration Rating.
- The damage threshold for Fear, Urlo Psichico, Maleficio, Urlo Intimidatorio, and Turn Evil to break early has been significantly reduced.
- Haste Rating: shamans, paladins, druids, and death knights now receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating.
- Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longer stack together.
- Mana Regeneration: The amount of mana regeneration derived from intellect and spirit has been reduced by 40%; however, talents that allow for mana regeneration while in combat have been increased. As a result, in-combat regeneration for classes with those talents will stay the same, while out-of-combat regeneration will be lower.
- The shaman's Elementale del Fuoco and Spirit Wolves, mage's Water Elemental and Mirror Images, and druid's Treants have all gained avoidance from area-of-effect damage similar to what warlock and hunter pets already have.
- Taunts: All player or pet-generated taunts now have a shared diminish category. In addition, Taunt-type effects from pets and from classes other than death knight, druid, paladin, and warrior have been set such that bosses can be made immune to them while still affected by death knight, druid, paladin, and warrior taunts.
- Anti-magic Shell: The amount of damage this ability can absorb is now limited to 50% of the death knight's health.
- Ebollizione del Sangue's damage increased to make up for Pestilenza no longer doing damage.
- Ebollizione del Sangue now does some damage to undiseased targets and extra damage to diseased targets. Its damage radius has been decreased to 10 yards.
- Morbo del Sangue: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
- Blood Strike: Bonus damage for diseases is now a multiplier rather than a flat bonus.
- Death Pact: This heal cannot be critical.
- Assalto della Morte: The amount of healing per damage done has been reduced by 20%. Now deals 75% weapon damage, up from 60%.
- Febbre del Gelo: Now lasts 15 seconds untalented.
- Frost Presence: Now grants 5% damage reduction instead of 15% magic damage reduction.
- Disintegrazione: Bonus damage for diseases now increases damage done by a percentage rather than a flat amount.
- Pestilenza does no damage and has only 1 rank.
- Plague Strike and Blood Plague no longer remove heal-over-time effects. Plague Strike's damage increased quite a bit to compensate.
- Rianima Alleato now has a cooldown greater than 15 minutes and can no longer be used in Arenas.
- Rianima Cadavere: Duration lowered to 60 seconds and cooldown lowered to 3 minutes. The cooldown on this ability now begins when the pet dies rather than when it is summoned.
- Rune of Cinderglacier now procs per minute instead of a 5% chance.
- Runa del Crociato Caduto: This weapon enchant now provides only 15% strength, but its chance to proc is doubled.
- Runa della Lama di Ghiaccio now affects Frost damage done by the death knight only, but stacks up to 10%.
- Strangolamento no longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.
Vigore dell'Abominio: This effect can now also be caused by Assalto della Morte.
- Blade Barrier: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% damage reduction instead of 2/4/6/8/10% parry.
- Blood Aura: Replaced with Improved Blood Presence. This allows the death knight to keep the healing-from-damage-done bonus of Presenza Sanguigna in any presence, and increases healing received while in Presenza Sanguigna.
- Blood-Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
- Bloody Strikes: The bonus damage this talent grants to Ebollizione del Sangue has been reduced to 10/20/30%.
- Vermi del Sangue now heal more.
- Arma Runica Danzante: Damage done by, and duration of this pet is reduced by 50%, but the cooldown is reduced to 90 seconds. Attack speed of pet increased from 2.0 to 3.5.
- New talent: Improved Death Strike: Increases Death Strike damage by 10/20%, and critical strike chance by 3/6%.
- Assalto al Cuore: Bonus damage for diseases is now a multiplier rather than a flat bonus. No longer affected by Glyph of Blood Strike.
- Hysteria: This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than take damage.
- Might of Mograine: No longer affects Disintegrazione.
- Odore del Sangue: Will now proc on a dodge, parry or when taking damage, and now grants 10 runic power per charge. Internal cooldown removed.
- Spell Deflection: This talent has been increased to 15/30/45% damage reduction from a direct damage spell.
- Condanna Improvvisa now procs a free Spira Mortale instead of requiring you to push the button. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.
- Sangue Vampirico: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
- Volontà della Necropoli: This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how often it can occur. No longer triggers from damage amounts less than 5% of the player's health.
- The following talents have moved in the Frost tree: Runic Power Mastery, Glacier Rot, Killing Machine, Chilblains, and Endless Winter.
- Ghiaccio Nero: This talent now provides a 2/4/6/8/10% bonus to Frost and Shadow damage instead of 4/8/12/16/20% to Frost.
- Blood of the North: Now also increases damage dealt by Assalto del Gelo by 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Chillblains: Now a 15/30/50% movement speed debuff up from 30%. Can no longer be dispelled.
- Frost Aura: Replaced with Improved Frost Presence. Allows the deathknight to keep the health bonus of Frost Presence in any presence, and decreases magic damage taken while in Frost Presence.
- Glacier Rot: 3rd rank added, and damage bonus increased to 7/13/20%.
- Folata Gelida: Base damage and scaling doubled. This ability no longer deals bonus damage to targets with Febbre del Gelo. 8-second cooldown. Swapped positions with Freddo Pungente in the talent tree.
- Artigli di Ghiaccio and Improved Icy Talons: These talents now have new icons.
- Improved Icy Touch: Now increases Icy Touch damage by 5/10/15% instead of by 10/20/30%.
- Lichborne: No longer improves your chance to be missed. Now correctly grants immunity, and will break all effects to which makes you immune.
- Rime: This talent is now triggered by Disintegrazione instead of Icy Touch. When this talent triggers, it also resets the cooldown on Folata Gelida.
- Runic Power Mastery: Moved up to tier-1 and reduced to 2 ranks (15/30%).
- Predatore della Tundra: Now increases the damage on abilities by 3/6/9/12/15% instead of 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Unbreakable Armor: Now grants damage reduction instead of physical damage reduction. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
- Bone Shield: Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
- Desecration: This talent now has a 100% chance to be triggered, works with Assalto del Flagello, and instantly snares targets within the Dissacrazione area. Additional points in the talent increase the damage bonus and snare magnitude instead of increasing the chance it will be triggered.
- New Talent: Ghoul Frenzy: Grants 25% melee haste to your pet and heals it for 30% of its maximum health. Costs 1 Unholy Rune and lasts 30 seconds. Requires at least 30 points in the Unholy tree.
- Impurity: This talent is reduced to 4/8/12/16/20% bonus to attack power scaling.
- Magic Suppression: Now has 3 ranks (down from 5) for 2/4/6% magic damage reduction.
- Master of Ghouls: Now also reduces the cooldown on Rianima Cadavere by 60 seconds. This talent now requires at least 25 points in the Unholy tree, and has Night of the Dead as a prerequisite.
- Night of the Dead: Redesigned to grant a flat reduction on cooldown to Rianima Cadavere and Armata dei Morti instead of a reduction from using abilities. Requires at least 15 points in the Unholy tree; prerequisite for Signore dei Ghoul.
- Contagio: No longer increases Ebollizione del Sangue damage. Now gives a 7/13/20% damage bonus to Assalto del Flagello. Plague Strike Bonus lowered to 10/20/30%.
- Reaping: Now procs on Blood Strike and Pestilence instead of Blood Strike and Blood Boil.
- Assalto del Flagello: Damage increased. Bonus damage for diseases now increases damage done by a percentage rather than a flat amount.
- Shadow of Death: This talent has been removed.
- Unholy Aura: Replaced with Improved Unholy Presence. Allows the death knight to keep the movement speed bonus of Presenza Empia in any presence, and increases rune regeneration rate while in Presenza Empia.
- Unholy Blight and Gargoyle have swapped places in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new 51-point Unholy talent.
- Vicious Strikes: This talent no longer affects Assalto della Morte.
- Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 seconds, up from every 2. Now lasts 12 seconds, up from 8.
- Faerie Fire and Faerie Fire (Feral): Now decreases armor of your target by 5%. Has a 5-minute duration, and a 40-second PvP duration.
- Feral Faerie Fire: The damage generated by this ability in Forma d'Orso and Dire Bear Form has been increased substantially.
- Innervazione: This spell no longer costs mana.
- Bocciolo di Vita: Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or is dispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per application of Bocciolo di Vita, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications.
- Menomazione: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish category with all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target taking damage. Duration lowered to 1 second per combo point.
- Pounce: No longer affected by diminishing returns with other stuns, however, it now shares a diminishing return with Colpo Basso (Ladro).
- Savage Defense: Trainable at level 40 with Dire Bear Form as a prerequisite. When the druid deals a melee critical strike, it gains a physical damage shield equal to 25% of its attack power. The next hit completely consumes the shield, regardless of how much damage was done. Only active in Forma d'Orso.
- : Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
- Spazzata: The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability no longer has a targeting requirement and hits targets behind the druid and to the sides.
Concentrazione Celestiale redesigned: Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Hurricane by 23/46/70% and increases your total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
- Eclipse: The benefit to Ira Silvana triggered by casting Fuoco Stellare has been increased to 30% bonus damage.
- Insect Swarm: The bonus damage from spellpower on this damage-over-time ability has been increased significantly to match similar spells on other classes.
- Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild can now be cast while in Moonkin form.
- Forma di Lunagufo: Mana cost reduced.
- Grazia della Natura redesigned: All spell critical strikes have a 33/66/100% chance to grace you with a Blessing of Nature, increasing your spell casting speed by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Frenesia del Gufoide is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does not trigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
- Tifone: Now causes a 3-second daze.
- Cuore Selvaggio: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Predatory Strikes: This talent no longer works when in Moonkin form.
- New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Lacerazione and Squarcio abilities the chance to critically hit.
- Primal Tenacity: The damage reduction while stunned effect now only works in Forma Felina.
- Squartamento and Tear: The critical strike bonus for reduced to 5/10/15/20/25%, down from 10/20/30/40/50%.
- Ruggito Selvaggio is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physical damage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power.
- Istinto di Sopravvivenza: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5.
- Legge del Più Forte: Bonus armor reduced to 11/22/33% instead of 22/44/66%.
- : This talent now accounts for total healing including overhealing.
- Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
- Intensity: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by your Pelledura spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dissoluzione mechanics by an additional 30/60% while under the effect of Pelledura.
- Improved Regrowth: This talent is renamed Generosità della Natura. Increases the critical effect chance of your Ricrescita and spells by 5/10/15/20/25%.
- Replenish: This talent is now re-named Resina Reattiva and also works with Crescita Rigogliosa.
- Tree of Life: Now receives 240% increased armor. You can now use Nature's Grasp and Thorns while within this form. In addition, the discount on heal-over-time spells from this talent is now active at all times, whether or not the druid is in Tree of Life form. Mana cost reduced to match the cost of Forma Celere.
- Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built into the hunter's Tiro Automatico.
- Aspetto del Branco is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40 yards.
- Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable. 30-minute cooldown.
- Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5% health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additional talents have been added to distinguish a pet's abilities based on its specializations.
- Disimpegno: Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
- Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Trappola Gelida is immune to its effect, the Trappola Gelida area effect will no longer be triggered. Now reduces speed by 50% (previously 60%).
- Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacks should not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets with physical attacks.
- Morso della Vipera redesigned: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 seconds (up to a maximum of 8% of the caster's maximum mana), and energizing the hunter equal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per hunter can be active on any one target.
Animal Handler: No longer reduces the cooldown of Richiamo del Padrone, but instead increases the duration of the Richiamo del Padrone effect by 3/6 seconds.
- Aspetto del Falco Migliorato now has a new spell effect.
- Chimera Shot: Mana cost reduced from 16% to 12%.
- Concussive Barrage redesigned: 2-point talent. Now causes your Tiro Multiplo and Chimera Shot to have a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 4 seconds.
- Efficiency: Increased to 3/6/9/12/15% up from 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Tiro Penetrantes redesigned: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 seconds. The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
- Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
- Rapid Recuperation redesigned: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 seconds while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2 seconds for 6 seconds when you gain Uccisione Rapida.
- Silencing Shot: No longer on the global cooldown.
- Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increased from 50% of an Auto Shot to 80%.
- Intrappolamento redesigned: When your Frost Trap, Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Snake Trap are triggered, you entrap all afflicted targets, preventing them from moving for 2/3/4 seconds.
- Tiro Esplosivo: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reduced by 12.5%. The periodic damage from this ability no longer triggers Judgement of Wisdom and Judgement of Light.
- Gruppo di Caccia: This talent has been reduced to 3 points, and now increases your total agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
- Pronto al Tiro redesigned: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target with Trappola Congelante, Freccia Congelante or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Trappola Incendiaria or Black Arrow to cause your next 2 Tiro Arcano or Tiro Esplosivo spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
- New Talent: Black Arrow: Fires a Freccia Nera at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and doing periodic shadow damage for 15 seconds. 30-second cooldown. Shares a cooldown with all other traps.
- T.N.T.: Increases damage done by Tiro Esplosivo, Immolation Trap, and Explosive Trap by 2/4/6%.
- Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved up to tier-2, up from tier-9, and is now a 3-point talent.
- Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Freccia Nera.
- Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.
- Morso della Viverna: Duration increased from 12 seconds to 30 seconds. PvP duration reduced from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Ostinazione now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 seconds along with its current CC-removal effect.
- Cornered: The critical strike reduction when this ability is active has been increased.
- Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
- Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn't up 100% of the time.
- Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pugno Diversivo, which works like the warrior ability and has a single rank.
- Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunning pets.
- Great Resistance increased to 5/10/15% magic damage reduction, up from 3/6/9%.
- Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 minutes, down from 6 minutes.
- New Talent: Shark Attack: This new 2-rank talent is available to Ferocia pets. It increases pet damage.
- New Talent: Silverback: This new 2-rank talent is available to Tenacia pets. It heals the pet when Ringhio is used.
- Ruggito di Sacrificio can be used on the hunter only.
- (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Dilaniamento etc.) in addition to its knockback.
- Zoccolo Tonante is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacia pets. It has been reduced to one rank.
- Tartarugas and Granchios now dwell in waters of and off Eversong and the Ghostlands, giving Elfo del Sangue hunters access to local Tenacia pets.
- New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new 2-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. Increases the contribution your pets get from your stamina by 20/40% and attack power by 10/20%.
- Detonazione Arcana stacking effect is no longer considered a Magica effect and will not be dispelled.
- Mage Armor: Now grants 50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Immagine Speculare: The images no longer cast Metamorfosi.
- Molten Armor: Chance to critically strike is now increased by a percentage of the mage's total spirit.
Arcane Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Ignite: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage.
- Improved Scorch: Increased critical strike chance is now 1%, down from 2% per application of the Improved Scorch effect. In addition, the critical strike chance of Bruciatura, Palla di Fuoco, and Palla di Fuocogelo is increased by 1/2/3%.
- Piromania: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Improved Water Elemental: Renamed Enduring Winter. Instead of the Water Elemental increasing mana regeneration for the mage's party, casting Dardo di Gelo now has a 33/66/100% chance to provide the Ripristino buff to up to 10 people in the mage's party or raid.
- Winter's Chill: Increased critical strike chance is now 1%, down from 2% per application of Gelo Invernale. In addition, the critical strike chance of Dardo di Gelo is increased by 1/2/3%.
- Auras will now persist through death and affect a 40 yard radius.
- Benedizione dei Re is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
- Appello Divino can once again be dispelled.
- Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when used on Undead and Demons.
- Hand of Sacrifice: The damage transferred by this ability is now capped by the paladin's health.
- Rigorosità reduced to a 2-minute duration.
- Sacred Shield: This effect cannot be cast on more than one friendly target at a time.
- Sigillo del Sangue/Seal of the Martyr: The damage done by these two seals has been increased but the damage done by their judgements decreased. The balance is now roughly 60% from either seal and 40% from a judgement on total damage done. The total damage done should be roughly the same. Please note that the 3.0.9 tooltips had incorrect values for the damage done, but the tooltips should be much more accurate in 3.1.0.
- Shield of Righteousness: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
- Spiritual Attunement: Removed from trainers. It is now available deep in the Protection tree for 2 ranks at 5/10%.
Maestria dell'Aura: Now grants anyone affected by Aura di Concentrazione immunity from Interrupt and Silence mechanics, and increases the effectiveness of all other auras by 100%. Lasts 10 seconds. 2-minute cooldown.
- Imposizioni Benedette: Now reduces mana cost of Hand of Freedom, Sacrifice and Salvation by 15/30%, and improves the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by 50/100% and Hand of Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%. Moved to tier-4.
- Enlightened Judgements: No longer increases the range of Judgement of Justice. Moved to tier-10.
- Improved Concentration Aura: The resistance to Silenzio and Interrupt mechanics granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Aura di Concentrazione.
- Infusione di Luce: Now increases the critical chance of your next Luce Sacra by 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to tier-10.
- Judgements of the Pure moved to tier-9.
- Puro di Cuore: Now reduces duration of all curse, disease, and poison effects by 15/30%.
- Purifying Power: Now reduces the cooldowns of Exorcism and Holy Wrath by 17/33% instead of increasing critical strike chance.
- Purificazione Sacra moved to tier-8.
- Fervido Difensore: Reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%.
- Scudo del Vendicatore: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
- Benedizione del Santuario: Now only grants mana on dodge/parry/block. In addition, will only grant mana if that is the active power type of the friendly target (Bears and Cats won't gain mana).
- Improved Devotion Aura: The additional healing granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just .
- Divine Guardian: Now increases the effectiveness of Divine Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%, and increases the duration of Sacred Shield by 50/100% and the amount absorbed by 10/20%.
- Protezione Divina: Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
- New Talent: Divine Sacrifice: Causes all party/raid members affected by one of the paladin's auras to transfer 30% of all damage taken to the paladin (maximum of 150% of the paladin's max health). Lasts 10 seconds. 2-minute cooldown.
- New Talent: Divinity: Increases healing done by and to you by 1/2/3/4/5% (tier-1).
- Protezione della Luce: Now makes Divine Plea 50/100% less likely to be dispelled.
- Improved Hammer of Justice: Reduced to 2 ranks for 10/20-second cooldown reduction.
- Scudo Benedetto: Base damage and scaling factor increased by 30%.
- Judgements of the Just: Now also reduces the cooldown of Martello della Giustizia by 10/20 seconds, and increases the duration of the Seal of Justice stun effect by .5/1 second.
- One-Handed Weapon Specialization: Reduced to 3 ranks for 4/7/10%.
- Dovere Sacro rank 1 now increases stamina by 4%.
- Shield of the Templar: No longer increases the damage done by Scudo Benedetto, Scudo del Vendicatore, and Shield of Righteousness. Now grants 33/66/100% chance to silence your Scudo del Vendicatore targets for 3 seconds.
- Benedizione now affects Imposizione della Sfida.
- Intento Divino: Moved to Improved Retribution Aura's position.
- Tempesta Divina: Damage increased.
- Fanatismo reduced to 3 ranks for 6/12/18% bonus and 10/20/30% threat reduction.
- Judgement of the Wise: The immediate return of base mana from this spell has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.
- Penitenza no longer resets the paladin's melee swing timer.
- Improved Retribution Aura: This talent has been removed.
- Righteous Vengeance reduced to 3 ranks for 10/20/30%. The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. Now triggered by Assalto del Crociato as well.
- Sanctified Retribution: The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just .
- Sanctified Seals: Renamed Sanctity of Battle. Now also increases damage done by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
- Swift Retribution: Now grants its haste bonus while any aura is active.
- Abolish Disease: Now cleanses a disease every 3 seconds, down from 5. Duration reduced from 20 seconds down to 12 seconds.
- Devouring Plague: This spell now has a new icon.
- Inno Divino redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, summoning the power of the Divine to assist you in your time of need. Heals 3 nearby lowest-health friendly party or raid targets for 4960-5208 every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and increases healing done to them by 15% for 8 seconds. Maximum of 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
- Divine Spirit is now trainable at level 30.
- Esplosione Sacra: Mana cost reduced approximately 20%.
- Improved Holy Concentration removed.
- Hymn of Hope redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, restoring hope to those in despair. Restores 3% mana to 3 nearby low mana friendly party or raid targets every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and temporarily increases their total maximum mana by 20% for 8 seconds. After the effect expires, the mana is lost. Maximum of 12 mana restorations. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
- Mental Agility, Inner Focus, Shadow Reach, Shadow Focus and Shadow Affinity now all affect Orrore Psichico.
- Preghiera di Cura: This spell now heals the target's party, rather than being limited to just your direct party.
- Spirito d'Ombra: Health scaling increased. Now receives 30% of the master's spell power. Mana return increased to 5%, up from 4%. The Shadowfiend now returns mana when its melee attacks land, rather than when it deals damage. No longer has a 75% reduced chance to be hit by melee, ranged and spells. Movement speed normalized to player movement speed. Tooltip revised. New Shadowfiend ability, Shadowcrawl, teleports the Shadowfiend to an enemy target and increases its damage done by 15% for 5 seconds.
Divine Aegis: Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into account total healing including overhealing.
- Improved Divine Spirit: This talent has been removed.
- New Talent: Improved Flash Heal: Reduces the mana cost of your Cura Rapida by 5/10/15%, and increases the critical effect chance of your Cura Rapida by 4/7/10% on friendly targets at or below 50% health.
- : This talent no longer decreases damage done to the target, but the duration has increased to 15 seconds and the healing bonus has increased from 2% to 3%. This affect now cannot be applied to more than one target at a time.
- Improved Power Word: Fortitude: Now also increases your total stamina by 2/4%.
- Meditation and Improved Power: Word shield have changed locations with each other.
- Meditation: Now grants 17/33/50% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Mental Agility: Reduced to 3 points (4/7/10%), down from 5.
- New Talent: Soul Warding: Reduces the cooldown of your Parola del Potere: Scudo ability by 4 seconds, and reduces the mana cost of your Parola del Potere: Scudo by 30%.
- Contrizione: Damage increased approximately 30%.This spell can now be cast on yourself.
- Infusione di Potere: This effect now has a new spell effect.
- Renewed Hope: This talent also now allows you to proc the Speranza Rinnovata buff on all party/raid members every time you cast Parola del Potere: Scudo, reducing damage taken by 3%. Lasts 20 seconds.
- Volontà Incrollabile:Increased from 3/6/9/12/15% to 6/12/18/24/30%.
- New Talent: Body and Soul: 2-point talent. When you cast Parola del Potere: Scudo, you increase the target's movement speed by 30/60% for 4 seconds, and you have a 50/100% chance when you cast Abolish Disease on yourself to also cleanse 1 poison effect in addition to diseases.
- Circolo di Guarigione: Healing increased by approximately 40%.
- Concentrazione Sacra redesigned: Mana regeneration is increased by 16/32/50% for 8 seconds after you critically heal with Cura Rapida, Cura Maggiore, or Rinnovamento.
- New Talent: Empowered Renew: Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Rinnovamento will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.
- Parole Sacre redesigned: When you heal with or Cura Rapida, the cast time of your next Cura Maggiore or Preghiera di Cura spell is reduced by 4/8/12%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 seconds.
- Test of Faith: No longer increases critical effect chance of your heals, but healing done on targets lower than 50% health is increased from 2/4/6% to 4/8/12%.
- Blackout: This talent has been removed.
- Oscurità: This talent is now in tier-1, moved up from tier-6.
- Dispersione: Now clears all snare and movement-impairing effects and makes you immune to them while dispersed.
- New Talent: Improved Devouring Plague: Increases the periodic damage done by your Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Piaga Divoratrice you instantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.
- Mind Melt: Now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Parola d'Ombra: Dolore, Devouring Plague and Vampiric Touch spells by 3/6%.
- Psychic Horror: Has been redesigned and is now a 1-point talent. You terrify the target, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 seconds and drop all weapons (disarm effect: including bows) for 10 seconds. 2 minute cooldown. Instant cast. The horror effect can be dispelled, but the disarm cannot.
- Improved Spirit Tap: Now grants 17/33% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Shadow Affinity: Now also causes you to receive 5/10/15% of your base mana when your Parola d'Ombra: Dolore or Tocco Vampirico spells are dispelled.
- Forma d'Ombra: Now reduces all damage taken by 15%, not just physical damage. Bonus damage from critical strike chance removed and replaced by the ability of those periodic damage spells to generate critical strikes.
- Silenzio: Range increased to 30 yards.
- Spirit Tap: Now grants 83% of mana regeneration while casting.
- Abbraccio Vampirico duration increased to 5 minutes, up from 1 minute. PvP duration is now 60 seconds. Cooldown removed.
- Tocco Vampirico: When dispelled, Tocco Vampirico will deal damage to the afflicted target.
- Veleno Mortale: The amount of damage this poison generates from the rogue's attack power has been increased from 8% per application to 12%.
- Deadly Throw: Missile speed increased.
- Instant Poison: Redesigned to have its chance to be applied based on the speed of the weapon (frequency-based).
- : This ability can no longer generate a critical strike, and the poisons it applies cannot be critical strikes either.
- Trucchi del Mestiere: Will now begin following the first damaging attack.
- Veleno Tossico: Redesigned to have its chance to be applied based on the speed of the weapon (frequency-based).
Hunger For Blood: No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a single application. Requires a bleed effect active on the rogue's target. No longer removes bleeds from the rogue. Now costs 15 energy and lasts for 60 seconds.
- Maestro Avvelenatore: Now also increases the bonus to apply Veleno Mortale when Affondo Venefico is used by an additional 15/30/45%.
- Scarica d'Adrenalina cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
- Furia Omicida: Now also increases all damage done by the rogue while active by 20%.
- Savage Combat improved to 2/4% increased damage against poisoned targets.
- Riflessi Fulminei reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% dodge and 4/7/10% melee haste.
- Brama di Sangue/Eroismo: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted now last 10 minutes.
- Earth Elemental Totem: The summoned Elementale della Terra should now have significantly more health and slightly more armor. Now scales up in power based on the shaman's spell power instead of attack power.
- Fire Elemental Totem: The summoned Elementale del Fuoco should now have moderately more health and mana, and its damage scaling has been increased. In addition, the Elementale del Fuoco's spells now cost less mana.
- Flametongue Weapon: Bonus damage from spell power now based on weapon speed. Slower weapons will benefit more from spell power.
- Frostbrand Weapon: Damage increased by approximately 20%.
- Mana Spring Totem: This totem has been redesigned. It now provides the same mana benefit as Blessing of Wisdom to the entire party or raid, but is exclusive with that effect.
- Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged into Totem della Purificazione. Totem della Purificazione pulses every 3 seconds, down from 5.
Earthen Power redesigned: Your Earthbind Totem has a 50/100% chance to also remove all snare effects and make you and nearby friendly targets immune to them for 5 seconds when it pulses.
- Raffica di Colpi: Now provides 5/10/15/20/25% haste instead of 10/15/20/25/30%.
- New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Dardo Fulminante, Catena di Fulmini, Sferzata Lavica and Folgore spells by 5/10% on targets afflicted by your Attacco del Marchio del Gelo effect, and your Folgore del Gelo has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 seconds when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
- Sferzata Lavica now has a new icon.
- Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physical attacks.
- Assalto della Tempesta charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 seconds.
- Improved Stormstrike redesigned: When you Assalto della Tempesta, you have a 50/100% chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
- Robustezza: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. No longer increases agility, but instead increases your total expertise by 3/6/9%.
- New Talent: Booming Echoes: Reduces the cooldown of your and Folgore del Gelo spells by an additional 1/2 seconds, and increases the direct damage done by your and Folgore del Gelo spells by an additional 10/20%.
- Signore degli Elementi redesigned: When activated, your next Dardo Fulminante, Catena di Fulmini or Getto di Lava spell becomes an instant cast spell. In addition, your Fire, Frost and Nature damage spells have a 15% increased critical strike chance for 15 seconds. Signore degli Elementi now shares a cooldown with Nature's Swiftness.
- Elemental Reach: Now also increases the range of your spell by 7/15 yards.
- Lava Flows: No longer increases the range of your spell, but now increases your casting speed by 10/20/30% when your spell is dispelled for 6 seconds.
- Sovraccarico fulminante: Reduced to 3 points (7/14/20%), down from 5.
- Storm, Earth and Fire: No longer increases the range of your Folgore della Terra or Folgore Ventosa spells, but now also causes your Earthbind Totem to have a 33/66/100% chance to root all nearby enemies for 5 seconds when initially cast.
- Esplosione Tonante can now be cast while stunned.
- Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
- Ancestral Healing and Healing Grace have swapped places in the Restoration talent tree.
- Purificazione dello Spirito now has a new icon.
- Mana Tide Totem: This spell no longer costs mana.
- Restorative Totems: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Increases the effect of your Mana Spring Totem by 7/12/20%, and increases the amount healed by your Totem del Flusso Vitale by 15/30/45%.
- Marea Benefica: This spell has a new icon.
- Tidal Force: Now has a new spell effect.
- Esilio: Now has a 6-second PvP duration.
- Curse of the Elements (Rank 5): Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Maledizione dell'Avventatezza has been removed.
- Maledizione di Debolezza: Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%.
- Risucchio d'Anima: Each time Risucchio d'Anima deals damage to a target which can grant experience, it now has a chance to generate a Scheggia d'Anima.
- Soggiogamento Demone: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%. Mischia haste penalty reduced by 10%.
- Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damage reduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
- Stregones now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the Soggiogamento Demone spell.
- Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather than party members.
- Rituale d'Evocazione: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast, down from 5 seconds.
- Soul Shard: This item now has a maximum count of 32 in inventory.
- Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%.
Estirpazione: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance to gain the Estirpazione effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell casting speed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds. Internal cooldown removed.
- Tormento: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time spells on the target.
- Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption and Afflizione Instabile spells by 3/6/9%.
- Pandemia: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent. Now grants your Corruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit.
- Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damage periodic spells.
- Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Aspirazione della Vita now causes your Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. In addition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seme della Corruzione and Afflizione Instabile damage-over-time effects is increased by 5%.
- Aspirazione dell'Anima redesigned: Increases the amount drained by your Risucchio di Vita and Risucchio d'Anima spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
- Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells.
- Afflizione Instabile and Rogo are now in the same exclusive category (both damage- over- time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same caster on a target).
- Demonic Empathy has been removed.
- Potenziamento Demoniaco: This talent now has a unique spell effect.
- Demonic Sacrifice: This talent has been removed.
- Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases intellect, stamina and damage of your summoned demon.
- Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
- Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3 points. Now is the 21-point talent in Demonology, granting 100% mana return to your pet, up from 33/66/100%.
- Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
- New Talent: Decimation: When you Dardo d'Ombra or Incenerimento a target that is at or below 35% health, your next Fuoco dell'Anima cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costs no shard. Lasts 10 seconds.
- New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Potenziamento Demoniaco, Metamorfosi Demoniaca, Pietra dell'Anima and Vildominio spells by 10/20/30%.
- Postumi Traumatici redesigned: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolazione by 3/6%, and your Conflagrazione has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 seconds.
- Contraccolpo has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-requisite).
- Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. No longer increases the chance to hit.
- Dardo del Caos: Damage increased approximately 15%.
- Conflagrazione: Spell now works similar to Guarigione Immediata, consuming an Immolazione or Fiammata d'Ombra effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolazione by 10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Dardo d'Ombra spell by 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%. Effect lasts 30 seconds.
- Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Ripristino.
- Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (tier-8).
- New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
- Piroclasma redesigned: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Dolore Ustionante or Conflagrazione. Lasts 10 seconds. Also moved down to tier-7 from tier-5.
- Battle Stance: Now increases armor penetration by 10%.
- Berserker Stance: Now increases damage taken by 5%.
- Carica: Duration of stun effect now lasts 1.5 seconds. This effect no longer has diminishing returns.
- Defensive Stance: Now reduces damage caused by the warrior by 5% (previously 10%).
- Disarmo: This ability now disarms ranged weapons as well.
- Lancio Eroico missile speed increased.
- Urlo Intimidatorio: Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
- Shattering Throw: This new warrior ability, trainable at level 71, deals damage the same as Lancio Eroico, but also causes the victim's armor to be reduced by 20% for 10 seconds (stacking with Incrinatura). If the victim is immune, it will remove that immunity instead of dealing damage and reducing armor. Costs 25 rage. Only useable in Battle Stance. 5-minute cooldown.
Frenesia del Sangue improved to 2/4% increased damage.
- Ferite Profonde: The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. The base weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by those effects.
- Improved Intercept and Weapon Mastery have once again swapped places in the talent tree.
- New Talent: Juggernaut: Grants the warrior the ability to Carica while in combat. Critical strike chance of next Contusione or Assalto Mortale increased by 100% following Carica.
- Taste for Blood: Will now proc 33/66/100% of the time with a 6-second cooldown.
- Unrelenting Assault: Now also increases the damage of Overpower and Rivincita by 10/20%, and causes Overpower (when used to attack a casting target) to decrease the effectiveness of all the target's non-physical damage and healing by 25/50% for 6 seconds. Tooltip and visual updated.
- Improved Berserker Stance: Now increases strength by 4/8/12/16/20% while in Postura da Berserker.
- Presa dei Titani: While you have a two-handed weapon equipped in one hand, your physical damage done is reduced by 10%.
Protection Professions Forgiatura
- Added a new recipe for the Lama Incantata di Titanacciaio, an epic one-handed caster dagger, available from trainers.
- Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. These recipes are unbound and can be traded.
- Most of the recipes in the 1-300 skill range of blacksmithing have received major stat updates to make them more useful.
- The Titanium Plating shield enchantment now reduces the duration of disarm effects by 50% as well as increasing your block value.
- A new recipe has been added to cooking trainers for making Medusa in Gelatina, using several Borean Man 'O War as ingredients. While it looks disgusting, it restores more health and mana than the highest level food.
- Pietra Focaia ed Esca is no longer necessary for creating a campfire. You're just that resourceful!
- Grub now sells the Stufato di Ratto di Fossa recipe to players who completed the quest.
- Ingredients such as Spices, Apples, and the like have been removed from most cooking recipes.
- Players no longer need to complete the Bivalve a Sorpresa quest to gain Artisan cooking. The quest now offers the unique recipe, Impepata di Bivalve. If you already completed the quest, you can visit Dirge Quickcleave in Gadgetzan to learn this recipe (for free).
- Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells the recipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.
- Several Northrend recipes were given greater skill up ranges to make it easier to reach 450 cooking skill.
- You no longer need to learn cooking from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
- Added two new recipes for enchanting staves with spell power, available from Vanessa Sellers in Dalaran.
- Greatly increased the drop rate of recipes found in pre-Lich King dungeons and raids.
- Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced, and the reagent requirements have been reduced.
- Some enchants now have level restrictions. Note: the enchant is never removed from the item to which it's applied, however, players no longer receives its benefit until they reach the required level. Any enchants modified in this way have had their tooltips updated.
- The enchanting interface now correctly sorts grey recipes by skill difficulty.
- Added a new Reticulated Armor Webbing engineering enchant that increases the armor on cloth, leather, mail, or plate gloves.
- Added a new Springy Arachnoweave engineering enchant that grants passive spell power in addition to turning your cloak into a parachute.
- Engineers can now obtain the schematics for Fumetto Furbetto and the Robobomba da Compagnia from certain creatures found in Gnomeregan. Specialized Gnomish or Goblin engineers can obtain both schematics equally. The repeatable quest that used to randomly grant these schematics has been disabled.
- Sottotela Flessibile now grants passive agility in addition to its normal effect.
- Generatore di Fulmini Gnomesco: Now has passive critical strike rating. The damage from the activated effect has been reduced. No longer has a cast time. Now invokes a 10-second DPS burst item category cooldown.
- Occhiali a Raggi X Gnomeschi have a new model.
- Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket: No longer on the global cooldown. Damage increased, cooldown reduced. Now invokes a 10-second DPS burst item category cooldown.
- Hyperspeed Accelerators: Now invokes a 10-second DPS burst item category cooldown.
- Acceleratori Nitrogeni now grant passive critical strike rating in addition to their speed boost.
- Acceleratori Nitrogeni now make you drop PVP flags when used, as well as preventing you from picking them up while the effect is active.
- You no longer need to complete the “Triage” quest to attain Specialista in Primo Soccorso. Instead you can learn the Artisan skill from the trainers in the capital cities.
- You no longer need to learn from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
- A new (and very rare) special mount can now be caught from Northrend fishing pools.
- New fishing dailies are now offered from Marcia Chase in Dalaran City!
- Players are no longer required to do the Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme quest to gain Artisan fishing. The quest now offers a special superior-quality fishing pole instead. If you already completed the quest, you can visit Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh to receive this new fishing pole.
- The time needed to catch fish has been reduced.
- You can now fish anywhere, regardless of skill. Every catch has the potential for fishing skill gains, but you are likely to catch worthless junk in areas that are too difficult for your skill.
- You can now fish in Lungoinverno, and the fishin' is good!
- You no longer need to learn fishing from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
- Robustezza, Master of Anatomy, and Lifeblood now have level requirements equal to the level required for the corresponding skill rank: Apprendista (1), Journeyman (1), Expert (10), Artisan (25), Master (40), Grand Master (55).
- You can no longer fail when Estrazione, Herbing, and Skinning.
- Trova Erbe no longer tracks Cappaluces.
- Northrend herbs now yield more herbs on average.
- The herbalism requirement for gathering Giglio Tigrato has been reduced to 375.
- The time it takes to gather herbs has been reduced.
- Added a recipe to trainers for creating a level 70 superior-quality off-hand item.
- Added a recipe for creating a different level 70 superior-quality off-hand item. Scribes will find the recipe is dropped from residents of Silverbrook.
- Added around 50 new glyph recipes. These new recipes can be obtained from Books of Glyph Mastery found as world drops on Northrend monsters. Lettura a Libro della Maestria dei Glifi randomly discovers one of the newly-added recipes.
- Glyph icons have been updated so it is easy to distinguish between classes.
- Players will now learn 3 recipes the very first time they perform Northrend Inscription Research. This does not apply to players who have already discovered recipes from Northrend Inscription Research (sorry).
- Added a new recipe to cut black diamonds.
- Added a recipe for Shifting Twilight Opal to the daily jewelcrafting vendor.
- Added recipes for superior-quality PVP rings and necklaces to Northrend jewelcrafting trainers.
- Added a recipe for combining Frammenti di Cuoio Boreale into Cuoio Boreale. You can still use Borean Scraps from your inventory to combine them.
- Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. These recipes are unbound and can be traded.
- Several lower-level items crafted by leatherworkers have received major changes to make them more appealing.
- Guanti di Pelle d'Ombra and Stivali Foschi no longer require Shadowcat Hide to create, but instead require an equal quantity of Seta d'Ombra. Pelle Gattombrosos can no longer be obtained from skinning.
- Northrend deposits now despawn 1 minute after mining them. This change was made to speed up respawning when nodes were partially looted.
- Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. These recipes are unbound and can be traded.
- Added recipes for superior-quality PVP cloaks to Northrend tailoring trainers.
- The Lightweave tailoring enchant now sometimes grants a temporary spell power bonus instead of dealing direct damage to your target.
- Several lower-level items crafted by tailors have received major changes to make them more appealing.
Dungeons and Raids
- The fight event for the "Grim(oire) Business" quest at Vim'gol's Circle in the Montagne Spinaguzza now only requires one character to stand within a fire circle in order to summon Vim'gol the Vile. However, it still takes five characters, one in each of the fire circles, in order to interrupt Vim'gol the Vile's Unholy Growth cast.
- Horde characters may now obtain the quest "CLUCK!" from Chickens. While Farmer Saldean won't be selling Special Chicken Feed to the Horde, perhaps "Westfall" William Saldean in Brill might…
- New dungeon maps have been added for all L'Ira del Re dei Lich dungeons.
- Eye of Eternity
Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroic difficulty.
Volta di Archavon
- The Chains of Kel'Thuzad will no longer reset the raid's threat.
- The Portal of Shadows created by Shade of Naxxramas will only persist for a maximum of one minute.
- Players with pets who attempt to use the Obedience Crystals in Naxxramas will have their pets dismissed automatically so they may possess an Understudy.
- Archavon, Emalon, and their allies will now banish themselves 10 minutes prior to the beginning of a Lake Wintergrasp battle. A warning will be given 15 minutes prior to the start of Lungoinverno. They will not banish themselves if in combat.
- New Advanced features for quest tracking are now available. Players will need to activate this option within the Interface panel.
- Holding the alt key while hovering over any equipped item will bring up a pop-out menu allowing quick access to any items in your bags that will fit in a given slot. Players will also see an option to place the equipped item in their bags.
- A new Color Blind option is available under the Interface panel.
- Spell Effect Level setting has been split into Particle Density and Projected Textures. Previously, Spell Effect Level controlled both of these features.
- Added new Video Mode Ultra (should only be used on the highest-end systems).
- Shadow Quality has a new higher level of detail. The slider for adjusting Shadow Quality remains the same, though there is an additional step at the high end of the spectrum.
- A new feature has been added allowing players to allocate talent points before confirming they'd like to spend them. This feature must be turned on in the Interface Options.
- New high-resolution player textures for Northrend armor sets have been added. Players can enable this feature by setting Player Textures to High in the Effects Panel of the Video Options.
- Players can now return items purchased with an alternate currency back to the original vendor within 2 hours of the purchase time for the original cost of the item. Stackable items (such as Globo Congelatos and gems) and charged items that can be purchased with an alternate currency are not eligible.
- Conferma boxes have been added to purchases over 150 gold.
- The calendar now supports a guild-wide sign-up sheet, allowing the event organizer to invite his or her entire guild.
- Class roles (i.e. damage, tanking, healing) have been added to the Looking For Group feature. Class roles will be displayed when sorting through the Cerca alleati section.
- Missione and Achievement tracking are now combined in a new Objectives Tracking window. Advanced features can be activated from the Objectives Options panel.
- On-Use items will display in the Objectives Tracking when tracking a quest that uses them. No more searching through your bags for that on-use quest item!
- Health and Benzina/Ammo bars have been added to the vehicle interface whenever operating a vehicle.
- The mini-map has been optimized for better performance. Displays for vehicles, class colors, and off-map pings have been added as well.
- Players first entering any dungeon that will result in a Raid ID lock-out timer will be warned if they are going to be saved to the instance. This warning will include an option to port to the nearest graveyard before being saved.
- New elite mob frames have been added for V-Key frames.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the Gruppo or raid members must still be inside the instance to receive Badges or Emblems.
A new clam, the Bivalve Acquascura Gigante, can be obtained by fishing in Lungoinverno. This mighty clam has a greatly increased chance to drop pearls, and yields up to five times the regular amount of clam meat.
- Loot from clams now stacks correctly!
- Changed the icon for Mollusco Succulento so it doesn't look quite as disgusting. Now 100% more succulent!
Darkmoon Cards of the North will now take three seconds per card to create.
Death Knight Tier 7 DPS Sets: Death Strike has been added to both the 2-piece and 4-piece bonuses. Inno Divino
will now trigger Immagine dell'Anima del Drago
Enhancement Shaman PvP Set Bonus: The cooldown reduction of Assalto della Tempesta
has been increased to 2 seconds, up from 1 second.
Existing crafted resilience armor sets now offer additional stamina and resilience ratings through set bonuses. Scettro Ghiacciato della Negromanzia
now sounds like other maces. Dono di Arthas
: Now considered a curse instead of a disease.
- Cavaliere della Morte
Glyph of Blood Boil: This has been replaced with Glyph of Heart Strike, which adds a snare effect to Assalto al Cuore.
- Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon: Increases the duration of Arma Runica Danzante by 10 seconds.
- Glyph of Dark Death: Increases the damage done by Spira Mortale by 15%.
- Glyph of Death Strike: This glyph now increases Assalto della Morte damage by 1% per 2 runic power, but has a limit of 25% increase.
- Glyph of Disease: Your Pestilence ability now refreshes disease durations on your primary target back to their maximum duration.
- Glyph of Heart Strike: Duration of snare increased to 10 seconds.
- Glyph of Howling Blast: Your Howling Blast ability now infects your targets with Febbre del Gelo.
- Glyph of Hungering Cold: Reduces the cost of Freddo Pungente by 10 runic power.
- Glyph of Icebound Fortitude: Icebound Fortitude now grants at least 30% damage reduction, regardless of defense skill.
- Glyph of Plague Strike: Bonus lowered to 20%.
- Glyph of Strangulate: This glyph has been changed to reduce the cooldown by 20 seconds.
- Glyph of Unbreakable Armor: Increases the amount of damage absorbed by Unbreakable Armor by 20%.
- Glyph of Unholy Blight: Increases the duration of Sciame Empio by 10 seconds.
- Glyph of Barkskin: Reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 25% while Pelledura is active.
- Glyph of Berserk: Increases the duration of Berserk by 5 seconds.
- Glyph of Monsoon: Reduces the cooldown of your Tifone spell by 3 seconds.
- Glyph of Nourish: Your Nourish heals an additional 6% for each of your heal-over-time effects present on the target.
- Glyph of Rebirth: Target now returns to life with full health.
- Glyph of Savage Roar: Your Savage Roar ability grants an additional 3% bonus damage done.
- Glyph of Shred: Now increases remaining duration on Squarcio by 2 seconds each time it is used, up to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Starfall: Changed to reduce the cooldown by 30 seconds.
- Glyph of Survival Instincts: Increases the percentage of your maximum health received from Survival Instincts to 40%.
- Glyph of Wild Growth: Wild Growth now affects up to 6 targets.
- Glyph of Aimed Shot: Now reduces cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Glyph of Chimera Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Tiro della Chimera by 1 second.
- Glyph of Explosive Shot: Increases the critical strike chance of Tiro Esplosivo by 4%.
- Glyph of Explosive Trap: The periodic damage from your Trappola Esplosiva can now be critical strikes.
- Glyph of Kill Shot: Reduces the cooldown of Tiro Mortale by 6 seconds.
- Glyph of the Monkey: This glyph has been converted to Glyph of Mending, which increases the healing done by Cura Famiglio by 40%.
- Glyph of Raptor Strike: For 3 seconds after using , you take 20% less damage.
- Glyph of Scatter Shot: Increases the range of Tiro Disorientante by 3 yards.
- Glyph of Snake Trap: Now reduces damage taken by snakes from area damage by 90%.
- Glyph of Wyvern Sting: Now reduces the cooldown by 6 seconds, down from 15 seconds. No longer reduces the damage done by Morso della Viverna's effect.
- Glyph of Arcane Barrage: Reduces the mana cost of Sbarramento Arcano by 20%.
- Glyph of Deep Freeze: Increases the range of Gelo Profondo by 10 yards.
- Glyph of Ice Armor: Now increases resistance and armor by 50%.
- Glyph of Ice Barrier: Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your Barriera di Ghiaccio by 30%.
- Glyph of Living Bomb: The periodic damage from your Bomba Vivente can now be critical strikes.
- Glyph of Mirror Image: This glyph has been redesigned and now increases the number of copies of the mage to 4.
- Glyph of Beacon of Light: Increases the duration of Faro di Luce by 30 seconds.
- Glyph of Divine Plea: While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damage from all sources.
- Glyph of Divine Storm: Your Divine Storm now heals for an additional 15% of the damage it causes.
- Glyph of Divinity: Now Lay on Hands grants 100% bonus mana, and that amount of mana is granted to the paladin and their target.
- Glyph of Exorcism: Changed to 20% bonus damage.
- Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous: Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1 additional target.
- Glyph of Holy Light: Can no longer critically strike and has had its range updated.
- Glyph of Holy Shock: Reduces the cooldown of Folgore Sacra by 1 second.
- Glyph of Lay on Hands: Now reduces the cooldown of Mano Celestiale by 5 minutes.
- Glyph of Salvation: When you cast Hand of Salvation on yourself, it also reduces damage taken by 20%.
- Glyph of Seal of Blood: When your Sigillo del Sangue, Seal of the Martyr, Judgement of Blood, or Judgement of the Martyr deals damage to you, you gain 11% of the damage done as mana.
- Glyph of Seal of Righteousness: Increases damage done by this seal by 10%.
- Glyph of Shield of Righteousness: Reduces the mana cost of Shield of Righteousness by 80%.
- Glyph of Dispersion: Reduces the cooldown on Dispersione by 45 seconds.
- Glyph of Fade: Now reduces cooldown by 9 seconds.
- Glyph of Fear Ward: Now reduces duration and cooldown by 1 minute.
- Glyph of Guardian Spirit: If your Spirito Custode lasts its entire duration without being triggered, your Spirito Custode cooldown is reset to 60 seconds.
- Glyph of Hymn of Hope: Now increases the duration of Hymn of Hope.
- Glyph of Inner Fire: Increases bonus armor by 50%.
- Glyph of Mind Control: Increases duration by 30 seconds.
- Glyph of Mind Sear: Increases the radius of effect on by 5 yards.
- Glyph of Pain Suppression: Allows Pain Suppression to be cast while stunned.
- Glyph of Penance: Reduces the cooldown of Contrizione by 2 seconds.
- Glyph of Psychic Scream: Increases duration by 2 seconds, but increases cooldown by 8 seconds.
- Glyph of Adrenaline Rush: Now increases duration by 5 seconds.
- Glyph of Backstab: Now increases remaining duration on Perforazione by 2 seconds each time it is used, up to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Cloak of Shadows: While Cloak of Shadows is active, you take 40% less physical damage.
- Glyph of Crippling Poison: Poison chance bonus increased to 20%.
- Glyph of Deadly Throw: Increases the movement reduction by 10%.
- Glyph of Fan of Knives: Increases the damage done by Ventaglio di Lame by 20%.
- Glyph of Hunger for Blood: Increases the bonus damage from Fame for Blood by 3%.
- Glyph of Killing Spree: Reduces the cooldown on Furia Omicida by 45 seconds.
- Glyph of Mutilate: Reduces the cost of Mutilazione by 5 energy.
- Glyph of Pick Lock: Now reduces cast time by 100%.
- Glyph of Sap: Increases duration by 20 seconds.
- Glyph of Shadow Dance: Increases the duration of Danza dell'Ombra by 4 seconds.
- Glyph of Sprint: No longer reduces the duration.
- Glyph of Tricks of the Trade: Your Tricks of the Trade grants an additional 10% bonus damage to your target.
- Glyph of Earth Shield: Increases the amount healed by your Scudo di Terra by 20%.
- Glyph of Feral Spirit: Your spirit wolves gain an additional 30% of your attack power.
- Glyph of Hex: Increases the damage your Maleficio target can take before the Maleficio effect is removed by 20%.
- Glyph of Riptide: Increases the duration of Marea Benefica by 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem: Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorb shield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on your totems.
- Glyph of Thunder: Reduces the cooldown on Esplosione Tonante by 7 seconds.
- Glyph of Totem of Wrath: When you cast Totem dell'Ira, you gain 30% of the totem's bonus spell power for 5 minutes.
- Glyph of Banish: This glyph has been replaced with Glyph of Incinerate, which increases the damage of Incenerimento by 5%.
- Glyph of Chaos Bolt: Reduces the cooldown on Dardo del Caos by 2 seconds.
- Glyph of Demonic Circle: Reduces the cooldown on Circolo Demoniaco by 4 seconds.
- Glyph of Haunt: The bonus damage granted by your Tormento spell is increased by an additional 3%.
- Glyph of Immolate: The bonus damage provided by this glyph to Immolazione's periodic damage has been reduced to 10%, down from 20%. The 10% reduction to Immolazione's initial damage has been removed.
- Glyph of Imp: Increases your Imp's Firebolt damage by 20%.
- Glyph of Life Tap: When you use Conversione Vitale, you gain 20% of your spirit as spell power for 20 seconds.
- Glyph of Metamorphosis: Increases the duration of your Metamorfosi Demoniaca by 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Shadowflame: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slow on its victims.
- Glyph of Siphon Life: Redesigned to increase the healing received from the Aspirazione della Vita talent.
- Glyph of Soul Link: Increases the percentage of damage shared via your Legame delle Anime by an additional 5%.
- Glyph of Succubus: Redesigned to remove all damage-over-time effects from the target of Seduzione.
Pietra del Ritorno
- Glyph of Barbaric Insults: Increases threat on Colpo Beffardo by 100%.
- Glyph of Bladestorm: Reduces the cooldown on Tempesta di Lame by 15 seconds.
- Glyph of Enraged Regeneration: Your Enraged Regeneration ability heals for an additional 10% of your health over its duration.
- Glyph of Last Stand: Now reduces the cooldown of Ultima Difesa by 60 seconds. The penalty on maximum health gained has been removed.
- Glyph of Overpower: Now provides 100% chance on all parries.
- Glyph of Shield Wall: Reduces the cooldown on Muro di Scudi by 3 min, but Muro di Scudi now only reduces damage taken by 40%.
- Glyph of Shockwave: Reduces the cooldown on Onda d'Urto by 3 seconds.
- Glyph of Spell Reflection: Reduces the cooldown on by 1 second.
- Glyph of Sweeping Strikes: Now makes cost 0 rage.
- Glyph of Vigilance: Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of your target's threat to you.
: Cooldown has been reduced to 30 minutes down from 60 minutes.
Heavy Junkboxes will no longer have deprecated poison materials. Libram dello Scudo Sacro
: Increases block value. Polvere Magica
now has a 10-second PvP duration.
Old Naxxramas Shoulder Enchants will now soulbind items.
Outrider's Lammellar Legguards and Sentinel's Mail Leggings have had their costs reduced to the correct value. Sacca Milletasche
can now be mailed.
Paladin Healer PvP Set Bonus: The bonus for Folgore Sacra
healing has been reduced to 10%. Zaino del Pattugliatore
now sounds like a bag. Monile PvP
s will now break Incatena Non Morto
Several beverages missing from the "Beverages Consumed" statistic have been added.
Several foods missing from the Food Eaten statistic have been added. Suggello della Coscienza
: Now provides bonus damage to Assalto della Morte
as well. Suggello della Coscienza Congelata
: The bonus to Icy Touch from this relic has been reduced to a value appropriate to the item's level.
Sprite Darter Eggs: May now (very rarely) drop from Sprite Darters in Feralas
. Note that only Horde characters can attack and kill Sprite Darters.
Three new mounts are available from Horde mount vendors, equalizing the number of purchasable normal and epic mounts: the Lupo Nero
, the Kodo Bianco
, and the Cavallo Scheletrico Nero
, Bloodhoof Village, and Brill respectively). Condensatore Tonante
again requires four charges.
Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps in the Palude del Dolore
. Falchetto Bianco
is now classified as a Pet.Mac
- Support for Logitech G-13, G-15 and G-19 keyboards with LCD displays has been added.
- A number of performance and smoothness enhancements have been implemented.
- The new high-res player textures are supported on dual processor systems running OS X 10.5.
- A crashing bug involving chat channel commands has been fixed.
- A problem involving window focus and foreground/background status has been fixed.
- Movie recording feature has had some user interface improvements.
- Leaving a group while in an instance will now port you to the nearest graveyard rather than your Pietra del Ritorno location.
- Yaaarrrr! now has a detailed tooltip.
Cavaliere della Morte
Acclimatazione: This talent will no longer sometimes grant nature resistance while fighting Sapphiron.
- Anti-magic Zone: This ability will no longer cause strange absorb messages in the combat log and floating combat text.
- Arma Runica Danzante: Fixed a bug making it trigger an unusual number of effects from the weapon equipped by the death knight. In addition, it will now only echo death knight spells whose primary purpose is dealing damage. This pet will no longer break stealth on nearby targets and attack them. Also corrected a bug making the effect last 8 seconds longer than intended.
- Spira Mortale: This spell will no longer sometimes cause the death knight to animate a swing twice.
- Presa Mortale: This spell will no longer automatically cast on the nearest enemy when no valid target is selected.
- Death Runes: Fixed a bug where it was possible when using two abilities with the same rune cost to not get correctly granted a second Runa della morte when appropriate.
- Ebon Plaguebringer: Multiple death knights can now use this debuff against a target without overwriting each other.
- Folata Gelida: Each rank now properly shares a cooldown with the other ranks.
- Necrosi: The damage from this ability will no longer benefit multiple times from damage increasing effects.
- Pestilenza: This ability will now spread disease centered on a position between the death knight and its target, rather than the target's center position (for very large creatures, this used to cause no disease spread at all).
- Rianima Alleato: The buff from this ability can no longer be right clicked to cancel. In order to end the effect, the player controlling the Risen Ghoul must right click on the unit portrait and dismiss the pet. In addition, using this ability on a player whose level is too low will now give a “Target is too low level” error message instead of “You have no target.”
- Rianima Cadavere: This pet now despawns instantly when it dies. In addition, this ability can no longer be used while riding any type of vehicle. The Risen Ghoul is also now properly immune to Ammaliamento, Fear, Sonno, and Horror.
- Rune of Cinderglacier: Charges of this will now only be used if the target actually took damage from the attack.
- Odore del Sangue: This talent can no longer be triggered by environmental damage.
- Assalto del Flagello: The tooltip incorrectly stated it did 60% weapon damage increased by 9% from diseases, when it was actually 45% increased 11% from diseases. The tooltip has been corrected, but the damage done is unchanged.
- Suggello della Coscienza: The tooltip on this incorrectly indicated it added much more damage than it actually did. The tooltip has been corrected to show the actual bonus.
- Evocazione: Gargoyle: The Gargoyle will no longer re-attack rogues after they Sparizione, or night elves who use Fondersi nelle Ombre. Monsters will stop trying to chase a Gargoyle after it flies away. The debuff on the target indicating he or she is being pursued by a Gargoyle will no longer display the duration, and will be removed when the buff is removed from the death knight. Max duration in the tooltip changed to 40 seconds.
- Urto: This ability will now still interrupt casting even if the victim is immune to the stun due to diminishing returns.
- Feral Attack Power: Heirloom weapons now correctly grant the amount of attack power in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear Forms that is stated on the weapon tooltip. In addition, the attack power bonus will now work properly for druids below level 60.
- Bocciolo di Vita: Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.
- Predatory Strikes: This talent now properly affects the attack power gained from weapon enchants.
- Spazzata: Now properly affected by area-of-effect damage caps.
- : This spell will now properly use the druid's spell power to determine its scaling instead of the target's spell power.
- Crescita Rigogliosa: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Crescita Rigogliosa ranks from overwriting each other.
- Potenza Arcana: Fixed a bug where sometimes the benefit was consumed before altering the critical strike chance of the mage. In addition, will no longer benefit the critical strike chance of Armatura Lavica's damage.
- Gelo Profondo: Floating combat text will now display when this ability is able to be used.
- Focus Magic: When spell-stolen, this buff will no longer grant the originally casting mage a buff when critical strikes occur.
- Morsa del Gelo: Fixed a bug preventing this from overwriting the effect from the Morsa del Gelo talent.
- Incendio: The debuff from this talent now benefits properly from Arcane Subtlety. In addition, effects which modify damage done will no longer be applied a second time to the damage from this talent.
- Master of Elements: Now refunds the correct amount of mana when used with Missili Arcani.
- Immagine Speculare: Immagini Speculari will now appear with maximum health and mana. In addition, this ability can no longer be used while riding any type of vehicle.
- Caduta Lenta: Can no longer be cast on NPCs.
- Tormento dei Deboli: Now properly increases damage when used against victims of the snare from Hunter Frost Traps.
- Faro di Luce: This spell no longer duplicates the heal on yourself if your target is currently immune to being healed due to being on a vehicle. It will simply not duplicate the heal. In addition, Appello Divino will only penalize the original heal instead of applying the penalty a second time on the duplicated heal.
- Benedizione del Santuario: This spell can now overwrite a Greater Blessing of Sanctuary that has less than 10 minutes duration remaining.
- Benedizione della Saggezza: It is no longer possible to have the icon for this spell and active at the same time (which didn't give any benefit, but was confusing).
- Combat Expertise: This talent will now properly increase spell critical strike chance.
- Martello della Giustizia: This ability will now still interrupt casting even if the victim is immune to the stun due to diminishing returns.
- Martello del Virtuoso: Now does correct damage with heirloom weapons.
- Scudo Benedetto: Damage from this ability now increases properly from attack power.
- Giudizio del Comando: Fixed incorrect combat log tooltips.
- Righteous Vengeance: Effects which modify damage done will no longer be applied a second time to the damage from this talent.
- Sacred Shield: Now scales properly from spell power granted by Sheath of Light.
- Seal of Vengeance/Corruption: The bonus damage applied a target which already has the maximum stack of debuffs is now properly affected by Judgements of the Pure. In addition, fixed some missing tooltips in the combat log.
- Sheath of Light: Critical heals from Mano Celestiale will now trigger this talent.
- Fuoco Interiore: Charges of this buff will now be consumed properly if the priest is attacked while using emotes.
- Controllo Mentale: This spell can no longer be cast while it is already active.
- Sofferenza: The tooltip on this talent was badly worded and implied a bonus much larger than it actually gave. The tooltip has been rewritten to be more clear.
- Preghiera di Guarigione: This spell will no longer fail from “A more powerful spell is already active” errors. It will now always cast, including overwriting a weaker Preghiera di Guarigione. In addition, trinkets which are triggered from casting a healing spell will now be triggered properly by Preghiera di Guarigione.
- Maestro di Scaltrezza: The amount of time remaining on the damage bonus for this talent is now displayed.
- Patto Oscuro: Can no longer be cast when the warlock has an enslaved demon pet that does not have mana.
- Circolo Demoniaco: Summon: This spell can no longer be cast while on a transport or other moving object.
- Fel Synergy: This talent will no longer heal vehicles the warlock is riding.
- Rituale d'Evocazione: This spell can no longer be cast while on a transport or other moving object.
- Afflizione Instabile: Retroazione damage from dispelling this debuff will no longer be modified by effects on the victim which modify the damage the victim does.
- Colpo Tramortente: Now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown.
- Scudo Protettivo: Fixed a bug which caused this ability to benefit from Avventatezza.
- Enrage: This ability can no longer be triggered by environmental damage.
- Rigenerazione Furente: While this is active, the warrior is blocked from using abilities that trigger being enraged (which would do nothing and waste the cooldowns).
- Improved Revenge: This talent will now increase the damage done by Rivincita by the proper amount.
- Squartamento: Now does correct damage with heirloom weapons. In addition, low ranks of this ability will no longer incorrectly gain a damage bonus against targets above 75% health.
- Contusione: Contusione will no longer sometimes show 2 miss messages.
- Verga della Trasformazione di Dartol has had its tooltip corrected.
- Glyph of Mocking Blow: Correctly increases damage of the ability by 25%.
- Glyph of Rejuvenation: Effects which modify healing done will no longer be applied a second time to the healing granted by this glyph.
- Glyph of Shocking: Tooltip has been corrected.
- Heirloom Items: The bonus spell power granted by these items has been redesigned to provide substantially more benefit for players lower than level 58.
- Amo del Maestro Pescatore: Using this item to shape-change into a fish now cancels Forma d'Ombra.
- Justicar (T4) Retribution Set: The bonus to seals now works properly on Sigillo del Sangue and Seal of the Martyr.
- Mazza della Vita Eterna is correctly a two-handed weapon.
- Many Northrend maces now make correct noises when sheathed and unsheathed.
- Many items with 110 attack power now correctly grant 110 ranged attack power.
- Talismano Oracolo dell'Abluzione's spell data has been clarified.
- Personal rating requirements for off-hand Gladiatore Mortale items should now display correctly.
- Several Hateful and Deadly plate helms have had their stats correctly reduced.
- Several Naxxramas items with block values were not providing the correct stat amounts and have been fixed.
- Suggello del Vincolo Artritico: The tooltip was incorrect for this item and overstated the bonus to Assalto del Flagello. This has been fixed.
- Condensatore Tonante's cooldown functions.
- Barriera del Terrore, Cinturone del Senzacarne, and Calzari Inflessibili have had their stamina values adjusted to the proper levels.
- Furia Sanguinaria: The tooltip on the attack power version of this ability will now tell how much attack power it grants to the orc.
- Fondersi nelle Ombre: Using this ability will no longer cause friendly players to deselect the night elf.