Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes November 27, 2020 Classes Stregone
Corrected an issue where Putrefazione d'Anima (Night Fae Ability) was unable to be used if the warlock was low on health.
Creatures and NPCs
- Corrected an issue that could cause players who were trying to switch covenants to incorrectly be treated as having previously been a member of their desired new covenant.
Items and Rewards
- Stablemaster Vasilica has taken up shop in Sinfall to help Venthyr covenant members recover their lost pets.
- The Ocarina dell'Evocanebbie trinket now refreshes its buff duration when the buff is already applied and the buff now lasts 15 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Covenant Campaign
Fixed an issue where characters who chose to enter the Fili del destino could have quests in their log from "L'oscurità incombente" campaign that could no longer be completed.
- Fixed an issue where there were two Centurion Colossi visible during the quest "Conto alla rovescia."
Ardenweald Revendreth The Maw Battle for Azeroth
- Characters in Threads of Fate mode should no longer be offered the Maldraxxus quest "WANTED: The Key of Eyes" as it takes place in a level 60 area.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Tyrande could get stuck in combat during the Combattimento for Azeroth Alliance scenario "In Darkest Night."
- Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player's mailbox.
- Increased the spawn frequency of Brittle Bark Mischief-Makers needed for the World Quest “Spriggan Size Me!”
- Fixed an issue where Kleia could display incorrectly during the Bastion World Quest "Scuola di volo: cadere con stile."