Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes November 25, 2020 CharacterClasses Paladino Ladro
Resolved an issue that prevented the reactivation of (Abilità dei Venthyr) and granting Haste while the Ladro's target is still alive.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- Beginning construction of the Venthyr Anima Conductor now properly consumes available Animum.
Theatre of Pain Items and Ricompensas
- Nebbie di Tirna Falcis
Fixed an issue in the Misty Forest where a maze door would not open when approaching the door from the side.
- Slain gorms should now drop loot as intended.
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Mink Link to become unbreakable if targeted players were 40 yards apart when the spell was cast.
- Fixed an issue which caused Selfless Forgelite's mail armor on Forgelite Neptira to be incorrectly ineligible for purchase and use in transmogrification.
- Vera del Legno del Riposo can no longer trigger in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Borsa Velata della Cooperazione can now be opened from characters level 50 to 60. Satchels earned prior to the fix will require reaching level 60 to open.
- The Garb of the Harmonious transmogrification set now displays the correct chestplate.
- Svolta in Kit da Giardinaggio di Stellaluce to Twinklestar no longer consumes other players' toolkits.
- Many Shadowlands Inscription supplies can now be placed in an Runografia bag.
- The Scheggia di Brace Vibrante trinket channel is now intentionally interrupted when casting another spell during the channel.
- Covenant Campaign
Fixed an issue where players who choose to skip portions of Chapter 1 of their Covenant Campaign would not have any Anima Redentas available to them. Players who experienced this issue should now receive the Anima Redentas the next time they visit their Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue where the quests following the Covenant Campaign quests "A Call to Service" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting the next quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "La nostra risorsa più preziosa" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting it.
- Fixed an issue where players aligned with the Congrega dei Kyrian who skipped the campaign quest "Tutte le anime al loro posto" would not see the chapter "Tra i Kyrian" as complete.
- Sesselie now appears in the appropriate phase to offer the Night Fae Covenant Campaign quest “Rifornire il bacino.”
- The patrol have bolstered themselves and can no longer be defeated while on the Congrega dei Silfi della Notte quest “Una notte al boscos.”
Maldraxxas Ardenweald Revendreth
- Fixed an issue where players could be unintentionally killed while escaping the Necrotic Wake during the quest, "L'ora del coraggio."
- The objective to the quest "Il Locus Mnemonico" should now be visually clearer.
- A teleportation pad is now available to use after jumping off the platform while completing "La Mano del Dubbio" in Bastion.
Fixed an issue where the fight event during the Rogue Order Hall Campaign quest “Uno scontro
” would sometimes not start. Maestro Cheng
now deals appropriate damage while on the Monk quest, “Iniziare l'addestramento: Maestro Cheng
.” Maestro Pugno Alto
had a talk with Cheng about how many new monks were being battered, bruised, and literally set on fire within the Peak of "Serenity" and asked that he scale it back a bit.La Fauce: Occhio del Carceriere
Torgast, Tower of the DamnedMissioni Mondiali
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Threat Level 5 would still have the Eye of the Jailer Stygia and Ve'nari Reputation reduction debuff the next day.