Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 2, 2020 Achievements
- Players can once again earn the achievement Un sei netto from the Elegon raid encounter in the Segrete Mogu'shan.
- Removed the Draenor and the Broken Isles Pathfinder achievement requirements for released spirits to quickly fly back to their bodies.
Classes Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue where Kyrian players using a flight path with the Liberazione buff would encounter issues on the resulting flight.
Inferno Crescente (Potency Conduit) damage is now capped at 10 times Rogo Rovente's base damage.
- Updated the names and icons of several Legendary Memories to better represent their effects.
- Lancio Lama now correctly throws 3 glaives per Vilbombardamento (Legendary Effect) stack.
Stregone Guerriero Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
Storm, Earth, and Fire can now be cancelled.
- Corrected an issue causing Castle Nathria to show up in the Adventure Guide prematurely. This will return next week!
Fixed an issue that caused Infinitely Divisible Ooze to drop for players in healer specializations.
- Fixed an issue where Essenza di Z'rali could no longer be picked up after dying multiple times while holding the naaru.
Segrete delle Custodi Items and Ricompensas
Improved the visual performance on Ordigno Empireo. Instances of this should now leech less anima from graphics cards.
Player versus Player
- The Overflowing Ember Mirror trinket now properly notes that it deals 33% of the remaining absorb for the explosion when it expires.
- Fixed an issue where the Servan Svincolato trinket was granting less Haste than indicated in the tooltip. Additionally, the Unbound Changeling transformation that provides all three stats (Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery) has had the stats reduced by 16% and the transformation now persists through death.
- Strength of Blood offered by Ta'tru now increases Strength by 10 and is comparable to the other stat potions he barters.
- The Tuft of Smoldering Plumage trinket now correctly instantly heals players that suffer lethal damage.
- Fixed an issue where the minions summoned from the Borsa dei Servitori Sbagliati trinket would sometimes run in place if they triggered on a target that died. The minion should now rush to your current target or the location where the previous enemy was defeated.
- The Enchanted Chest in Selvarden will now respawn instantly when looted.
- PvP trinkets should no longer break stuns that weren't breakable with conventional stun breaks (e.g. Blocco di Ghiaccio).
- Campagna della Congrega
Venthyr players will no longer sometimes incorrectly receive the Ospite Grazioso debuff, preventing them from completing the Ember Court scenario.
- Some material costs for Ember Court restock quests have been adjusted to account for current market values.
- Fixed an issue where Silfi della Notte players could complete the Maw quest "Setting the Ground Rules" without having first done the Silfi della Notte quest "Do What We Cannot." Players who did not do this quest and have the campaign chapter "For Queen and Grove!" displaying as incomplete should be fixed the next time they return to Oribos.
Combattimento for Azeroth La Fauce: Occhio del Carceriere
- “That Darn Fox” will once again provide quest rewards, including the adorable pet vulpin Renny.
Torgast, Tower of the DamnedMissioni Mondiali
- Fixed an issue which prevented some Maw daily quests from granting bonus rewards while in War Mode.
- Balestra dei Giurafauces no longer deal excessive damage to enemy players in War Mode.
- To prevent phasing issues, “Il portatore del totem” must now be completed before being eligible for the World Quest “Trouble at the Gormling Corral.”
- Picking up an Accolito's Lancia will no longer stop players from using their Campana Tubolare della Purezza during “Vesifone's Vicious Vesper.”
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest "Remedial Lessons" where players could destroy the Frammento di Specchios and Mirrors of Ancient Teachings, blocking progress on completed objectives.
- Fixed an issue where the Ali dei Kyrian could continue outside of the intended course area during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”