Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes November 11, 2021 Classes
Dungeons and RaidsItems and Rewards
Consegna Speciale (Talent) will no longer target crowd-controlled enemies.
November 10, 2021 Items and Ricompense
- The Enciclopedia dei Frammenti di Pietre del Peccato Recuperati bind-on-account item now only requires Exalted with The Avowed to purchase it, but it can be used on alternate characters at lower reputation levels.
- Fixed an issue with the sound effect of Shard of Zed's Unholy Aura.
- Fixed an issue where some items were no longer upgradeable after upgrading once.
- Rated PvP items acquired from the Great Vault will now properly have a chance to generate random minor attributes or sockets. In addition, Rated PvP items that were previously acquired from the Great Vault in 9.1.5 are now eligible targets for items that add sockets.
Developers' note: While fixing the first issue, we uncovered and fixed an additional bug that caused affected 9.1.5 items to be unable to be upgraded.
Fili del destino
- Fixed an issue previously preventing players from donating to the construction table in Riva Dispersa.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue preventing Fama from being rewarded in Shadowlands dungeons for players leveling up who have already chosen a Covenant through Fili del destino.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn't get taken to the Twin Spire Ruins graveyard in Paludi di Zangar if they had taken control of it before entering a Coilfang Reservoir dungeon.