Hotfixes July 20, 2021 Classes Sacerdote
Dungeons and Raids
- When Mass Dispel dispels multiple targets, the order of dispels is now random.
- Sanctum del Dominio
Defeating Sylvanas on any difficulty will now always drop a Shard of Domination for players who do not yet have all possible Shards.
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
The pendulum around the Castigo del Re Caduto swings once again.
Items and Ricompense
- Fixed an issue that could cause small discrepancies in how Mythic+ Rating is displayed in different User Interface elements.
- Shards of Domination
Tocco d'Erosione no longer incorrectly removes stealth type effects from the caster when applied to targets.
The amount of Animum
dropped by bosses in the Sanctum of Domination is now affected by achievements earned by upgrading your Covenant Sanctum. Trattato: Lo Studio dell'Animum e della Conquista dei Bottini
should now work on Korthia
dailies, rares, and treasures as well as the Covenant Maw Assault quests.
- Developers' note: The original goal was for the Treatise items to give you bonuses when returning to the 4 non-Maw zones or to the Maw proper for the Stygia Treatise. Korthia was themed to be part of the Maw during development and so it was not included. However, since we didn't clarify that well and Korthia is abundant in Anima having not originated in the Maw, we are enabling this item's bonus there as well. Looking forward, the Trattato: Abbondanza di Reliquie nelle Terretetre awarded at Tier 6 with The Archivists' Codex only works on the four original zone factions as a bonus to players who want a way to speed up their reputation with these factions.
The new socket adding item, Sfaccettatore Modellalega
and conduit upgrade item, Scheggia Vincolata alla Morte
should now be purchasable by all characters on your account from Archivist Roh-Suir once one character has reached Tier 6 Research. Rae'shalare, Sussurro della Morte
is now classified as a Unique item.
Fixed an issue that was causing the Vestito dell'Aspirante Indegno
to not show up in the Kyrian Soulbind dailies or in the Transmog appearances user interface.Quests
- Resolved a number of issues with the quest "I Nathrezim" in which Mal'Ganis was telling enemies in other player's experiences what to do. He has been notified to stay in his lane.
- Added a graveyard that is specific for the quest "I Nathrezim."
Developers' note: This should eliminate the long run back to the quest if it is in progress and reduce some of the timing bugs that were coming up with Mal'Ganis' gloating moments.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where players who accepted a queue in the middle of flying to the Beastwarrens would be pacified until relogging.
- Completing the Adamant Vaults will now always reward Anima and significantly more gold.
- Bosses in the Segrete Impenetrabili no longer regenerate health after defeating players.