We're working on a slate of adjustments to several encounters that we intend to enact with scheduled weekly maintenance (early a.m. PST on March 2 in this region). Here are the planned changes:Dungeons and Raids
- Castello di Nathria
Dama Inerva Venascura
Healers are now chosen as a last resort target of Sofferenza Condivisa and Concentrate Anima on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- The ambient damage of Animum Libero for open containers has been reduced on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Targets of Shared Suffering no longer take damage from the beams they are wearing on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. Passing through the opposite edge will continue to damage targeted players.
Sun King's Salvation
- Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage players wearing Miasma Insaziabile take by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- The damage increase of Furto d'Essenza has been reduced by 20% per stack.
- Espulsione now shows up in the combat log when it is applied to players.
- Espulsione Instabile now shows up as a debuff when a player is targeted with this spell.
- Increased the amount of healing Inondazione d'Essenza heals Kael'thas to 2.5% of his maximum health on all difficulties (was 2%). The tooltip will be updated to reflect the change in a future hotfix or patch.
- Increased the healing done bonus from Sinfall Boon to 100% per application on Mythic difficulty (was 50%).
- Reduced the strength of the Mantello delle Fiamme damage shield on Ombra di Kael'thas by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Thank you very much for your feedback!