BlizzardPatch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm Patch NotesNew FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to Tempio Nero
in Outland. You'll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.
All New Story Scenario
- To queue for Black Temple Timewalking on the PTR, Speak to Vormu in Shattrath.
In this new scenario, you'll use the time-twisting powers of the Bronze Dragonflight to help Chromie prevent her own assassination.New Events
- The Trial of Style
The Blood Elves have teamed up with the Ethereal transmogrifiers to put on a grand Azerothian fashion tournament. Compete against five other players to determine who's the best dresser. On the public test realm, speak to Flaskataur in Dalaran to queue for this extraordinary runway experience.
Auction House Dance Studio
- A wondrous celebration of all things moonkin is happening in Radaluna. Stop by and see what you can learn!
The Great Gnomeregan Race ChangesClasses Cavaliere della Morte Demon Hunter
- The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Roccavento have been cleaned out and turned into dance parties for the day. Crowd on in and show some faction pride!
- Preparato now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
Lame del Demone's proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Demon Blades's Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20).
- Lame del Demone now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage).
- Vilraffica no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Vilraffica damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Ultima Spiaggia will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- When Demon Spikes is activated and a Aculei Demoniaci buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
Flusso Stellare now increases 's damage by 50% (was 60%).
- damage increased by 11%.
Restoration Cacciatore Mago
- Sbudellamento is now also activated by Zampata.
- Zampata damage increased by 400%.
- Zampata cost increased to 30 Rage (was 20).
- Zampata is now on the global cooldown, and has no self-cooldown (was 3 seconds).
- Zampata damage not increased in PvP.
Monk Mistweaver Impeto
Cono di Freddo damage increased by 170%.
- Vuoto Termico redesigned: Increases Icy Veins' duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Vene Gelide by an additional 1 second.
- Damage of most abilities increased by 5.5%.
- Tornado di Giada now applies Mark of the Crane to up to 2 (was 4) nearby targets.
- Calcio Rotante della Gru's Mark of the Crane's damage bonus per target reduced to 40% (was 50%) per target.
- Pugni della Furia's range increased to 8 yards (was 5) and damage reduced by 20%.
- Fervido Difensore will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
Sacro Ladro Outlaw Lame Irrequiete
Developers' notes: One of our goals for 7.2.5 is to give and Parola del Potere: Radiosità a more straightforward purpose and allow for more opportunities to use both based on the situation. Radiance allowing an immediate Contrizione heal on more targets more quickly should help with some of Discipline's difficulties in responding promptly to damage. being an always-available Espiazione applicator without having to constantly evaluate the mana cost should help with overall flow of the spec.
- Stella Divina cost reduced by 20%.
- Aureola cost reduced by 25%.
- now costs 2% of base mana (was 0.36%), but no longer costs additional mana per Espiazione.
- Parola del Potere: Barriera mana cost reduced by 37% and radius increased by 23%.
- Parola del Potere: Radiosità now has 2 charges and a 15 second recharge.
- Parola del Potere: Radiosità now applies 5 Espiaziones (was 3) at 50% normal duration (was 100%).
- Punizione damage increased by 11%.
- Punizione now costs 0.5% of base mana (was 1.0%).
- 's effects have been made baseline.
- The absorb effect from Punizione (Rank 2) has been removed and reworked into a new Level 15 talent: Santuario. The amount absorbed has been increased by 33%.
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Scarica d'Adrenalina
, In Mezzo agli Occhi
, Furia Omicida
, Marchio della Morte
, Morte dall'Alto
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. Roulette Assassina
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Roulette Assassina has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Roulette Assassina when you get 1 buff.
- Bordata now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Tesoro Sepolto increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Puntata Alta causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
Maestro delle Ombre
- Developers' notes:Our overall goals are to remove uncontrolled player teleport from the baseline DPS rotation, to reduce the frequency of teleporting in PvP, to allow players to choose between more frequent or more impactful Shadow Dances, which equates to more frequent CC/utility or damage in PvP, to keep the PvE rotation engaging, and to make Simboli di Morte more engaging.
- All damage dealt increased by 20%.
- Pugnalata alle Spalle base damage increased by 35%.
- Pugnalata alle Spalle damage bonus from being behind the target reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Dark Shadow is a new talent at level 90: While Shadow Dance is active, all damage you deal is increased by 30%.
- Ombre Crescenti now causes your finishing moves to reduce the remaining cooldown on Danza dell'Ombra by 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds) per combo point spent.
- Accoltellamento Energetico (Artifact trait) now has an increased proc chance of 50% (was 25%), now refunds 2 Energy per point (was 5), and now also works with Pugnalata alle Spalle.
- redesigned. Ombre Crescenti reduces the remaining cooldown of Danza dell'Ombra by an additional 1.5 second per combo point spent. Danza dell'Ombra gains 1 additional charge.
- Etched in Shadow (Artifact trait) is now named Weak Point: Increases the critical strike damage of Pugnalata alle Spalle and Assalto d'Ombra by 5% per point.
- Lama Tenebrosa damage increased by 33%.
- Marchio della Morte's cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds) for Subtlety.
Developers' notes: This is to balance it against Premeditazione, which is now on the same row. It's a buff in a raid setting, where the talent was very weak.
moved to level 90 row: Gain 40 Energy over 4 seconds when you enter Furtività
or Danza dell'Ombra
- Developers' notes: Pooling energy going into a Danza dell'Ombra has long been the way to play Subtlety, and we'd like to bring that back. This design still gives you more energy for a Danza dell'Ombra, but in a way that allows the Rogue to fully utilize pooling gameplay.
now increases your damage dealt to the target by 15%, with damage over time component reduced by 35%.
- Developers' notes: Further pushes Subtlety away from maintaining Nightblade on all secondary targets and instead into focusing their damage into 1 target. Additionally, gives Lamascura a mechanical interaction with the rest of the core rotation that fulfills the “setup” feel of Subtlety.
moved to level 100 row. Affondi Implacabili
now causes your finishing moves to generate 5 Energy per combo point spent.
- Developers' notes: This improves Energy capping situations and an issue where with Stratagemma Segreto (talent), you would sometimes get 80 Energy back on a 6-combo point finisher.
is no longer on the global cooldown. Danza dell'Ombra
now has 2 charges (was 3). Danza dell'Ombra
's base duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds). Sussurro dell'Ombra
(Artifact trait) now increases Energy gain by 8 (was 5). Passo nell'Ombra
now has 2 charges for Subtlety. Assalto d'Ombra
now hits at melee range (was a 15 yard range). Assalto d'Ombra
, when used out of combat, now deals 30% increased damage and teleports you up to 25 yards behind your target.
Shuriken Combo is a new passive talent available at level 70: Tempesta di Shuriken
increases the damage of your next Sventramento
by 10% for each enemy hit beyond the first. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
now allows Subtlety Rogues to run over water. This is only possible when running forward. Sotterfugio
's duration increase to Danza dell'Ombra
reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds). Simboli di Morte
redesigned. Costs 25 Energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Invoke ancient symbols of power, empowering the next cast of several of your abilities: Coltello Silenzioso
(Artifact trait) now increases damage dealt by Pugnalata alle Spalle
by 5% (was 3%) per point. Sciamano Restoration
- Fonte cost reduced by 43%.
Stretta Malefica damage bonus reduced to 40% (was 70%).
- Tormento now costs 1 Soul Shard, and no longer costs Mana.
- Tormento instant damage increased by 25%, and cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds).
Guerriero Protection Dungeons
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Scheggia d'Anima generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Scheggia d'Anima generation slightly, and reduce the number of Dardo del Caoss being cast.
- All damage increased by 10%.
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
- Canalizzazione Fuoco Demoniaco damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dardo del Caos cast from the Dardo del Caos rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Dardo del Caos's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Conflagrazione now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Scheggia d'Anima/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrazione now generates double resources from hitting a second Calamità target.
- Fenditura Dimensionale (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Estirpazione's damage bonus increased to 15% (was 12%), and duration increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fuoco e Zolfo now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Calamità's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Immolazione's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Scheggia d'Anima).
- Immolazione's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Scheggia d'Anima).
- Incenerimento now generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment.
- Incenerimento now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Incenerimento's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Pioggia di Fuoco's damage increased by 25%.
- Entropia Inversa redesigned slightly: Dardo del Caos and Pioggia di Fuoco restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 5% increased damage.
- Combustione dell'Ombra now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Condotto delle Anime now causes every Scheggia d'Anima you spend to have a 12% (was 20%) chance to be refunded.
- Anime Frammentate (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Scheggia d'Anima.
- now reduces the cooldown of Calamità by 20 seconds, and no longer increases its duration.
Legendary Items Stregone Odr, Scialle degli Ymirjar
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
Player versus PlayerMagoProfessionsCucina
- Enemies marked by your Calamità take 15% (was 8%) increased damage from your single target spells.
- Added Nomi Snacks, a new item that can be used to complete the next 5 Nomi recipe researches instantly. Nomi Snacks can be obtained from any Nomi research, and it is tradeable.
- Significantly increased the proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop/proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Arsenale: Armamenti della Mano d'Argento now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearances.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.