RygariusNew Raid: Assedio di Orgrimmar
New Feature: Flexible Raid Difficulty
- More information coming soon.
New Area: Timeless Isle
- This is a new raid difficulty designed for pre-made groups of 10 to 25 players or any number in between. This means it's possible to have raids of 15 or 22 players! Difficulty will adjust automatically based on the number of players present with encounters intended to provide a challenge roughly between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty requires a pre-made group to join but has no minimum item level requirements or role restrictions. Both BattleTag™ and Real ID friends are eligible to participate.
- Loot quality will be between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty and awarded through a personal loot system (similar to Raid Finder). Bonus rolls and loot specialization will also be supported.
- Player spells with different target limits depending on raid size will gradually increase their limits based on the number of players in Flexible Raid difficulty.
- Players will be able to earn raid achievements just like in Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty has a lockout that is separate from Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- To learn more about Flexible Raids, please visit our blog titled: A Raid for All Seasons: Flexible Raid Preview.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
- A mysterious island, lost for millennia to the currents of time, has emerged from the mists off the eastern coast of Jade Forest.
- Players seeking to explore the Timeless Isle should check their mailboxes, where a Pacco Ticchettante Strano awaits. Unwrapping it will set you on the first step of your new adventure.
- The Timeless Isle is inhabited by all manner of strange and powerful creatures that will test the mettle of solo explorers, but great rewards await the brave and skillful: epic loot, bind-to-account gear, Runa Mogu del Fato, pets, mounts, fun toys, and much more.
- The Isle is filled with secrets and mysteries, many of which dynamically become available to explorers. Keep an eye on your minimap while on the Isle for information on nearby events!
- The Timeless Isle is home to five new world raid bosses! Players may face each of the four Celestials in a trial of combat.
- Heroes who have earned the legendary cloak from Wrathion may access the sanctum of the fiery Yaungol demigod Ordos, atop the Timeless Isle.
New Feature: Virtual Realms
- Proving Grounds is a new feature for individual players to test and improve their combat skills.
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- : Access to the Proving Grounds and more information is coming soon.
Redesigned Arena System
- Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
- Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.
The Legendary Questline Continues
- Players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete.
- Similar to the Rated Battleground system, players in a party of the appropriate size (cross-realm groups are supported) may queue for an Arena bracket of the same size (2v2, 3v3, or 5v5).
- Each player will have a personal rating that increase or decrease based on victories and defeats against other rated opponents. Opponents will be selected based on the average Match Making Rating of the party.
- Conquest cap, requirements on gear and enchantments will be based on the player's personal rating.
- The Arena ladder will no longer be sorted according to Battlegroup. Just like Rated Battlegrounds and normal Battlegrounds, all Arenas will now be region-wide!
- At the end of an Arena season, the top players in a region will still earn titles and mounts.
- For more details about the change to Arenas, please see the blog titled: Patch 5.4 Arena Update.
- More information coming soon.
Cavaliere della MorteGeneral
- All fear and horrify effects can no longer cause targets under the effects of a movement speed buff to move faster than normal run speed.
- All taunt type abilities now increase all threat generated against the target while the taunt is active by 200%.
- Vengeance gains from being critically hit have been halved.
- Area knockback effects now all share a diminishing return category. After a player has been moved by one of these spells, the player will be immune for 10 seconds. This new category applies to: Vilsferzata, Presa di Malacarne, Glifo Carbonizzato, Esplosione Tonante, Tifone, Vortice di Ursol, and Colpo di Frusta.
- Portale della Morte now returns the Death Knight to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in Ebon Hold.
- Fermezza Glaciale no longer costs Runic Power.
Glyphs Major Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Blood
- Area Antimagia has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- Aspirazione Mortale had its damage increased by 10%.
- Risucchio della Piaga now tries to convert 2 fully-depleted runes (up from 1) into a Death Rune based on specialization.
Blood: Restores 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Frost: 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Unholy: 1 Blood Rune, 1 Frost Rune
- is a new passive ability learned at level 76. When the Death Knight dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- Glifo Carbonizzato no longer costs Runic Power.
- no longer reduces the cost of Fermezza Glaciale.
- now also has a chance to activate when the Death Knight dodges or parries a melee attack.
- Forma d'Orso now increases Stamina contribution from cloth and leather items by 40% (up from 20%).
- Ciclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
- now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 40 seconds).
- Innervazione now causes the target to gain mana equal to 50% of the casting Druid’s Spirit every second for 10 seconds.
- s Restoration version of the ability now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing. A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- Ira Silvana has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
Balance: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage bonus of the Druid's next Eclissi by 10%.
- Feral: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 25%.
- Guardian: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Mangle (Bear) critical strikes have a 20% chance to make the next or Pronto Ritorno instant, free, and castable in all forms.
- Restoration: Causes Ira Silvana to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.
- Force of Nature Treant summoned by the Feral version of this talent will now cast Entangling Roots instead of Bash.
- Guardian: Guardian Druids now gain when their Treant takes damage.
when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids. Intrappolamento di Massa
no longer has a limit on the number of targets that could be affected, up from 5. Rapidità della Natura
is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Restoration Druids at level 30. Veglia della Natura
when activated, causes healing spells now trigger an additional heal on a nearby ally for 25% of the amount healed. This is in addition to the existing effect where it damages a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done. Anima della Foresta
has been partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
Dono di Ysera
- Balance: Ira Silvana, , and Cometa Arcana casts have a 8% chance to cause the next to grant 100 Lunar Power or Solar Power instead of activating the next Eclipse.
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from Mangle (Bear) by 20% instead of 30%, but the bonus now also applies to Rage generated by Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting Guarigione Immediata.
, a new talent healing the Druid for 5% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. If the Druid is at full health, it will heal the most injured friendly target nearby instead. This talent fills the spot vacated by Rapidità della Natura
.Glyphs New Minor Glyphs
- Glifo Carbonizzato: Grants the Druid the ability to teleport to a random natural location.
- Glifo Carbonizzato: Allows the Wild Mushroom spell to be placed on the ground instead of underneath a target.
- Eclissi now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
- Forma di Lunagufo no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- Cometa Arcana has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- is a new Restoration spell learned at level 88. targets all party or raid members within 60 yards and accelerates the casting Druid's Rinvigorimento effects, causing them to heal and expire at 400% of the normal rate. Costs the same amount of mana to cast as Rinvigorimento.
- effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health..
- Guarigione Immediata's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Efflorescenza.
- is no longer capable of critical strikes, and accumulates overhealing done by Rinvigorimento by 100%, down from 150%. Overhealing bonus no longer benefits from or Maestria: Armonia.
- had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- Tiro di Contrasto is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- Prevenzione now has 2 charges.
- Disimpegno now has 2 charges.
- Trappola Esplosiva had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Marchio del Cacciatore now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- Rianima Famiglio no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- Impeto damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%
- Falco di Ferro now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- Fuga Evasiva's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- Morso della Viverna now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
- Major Glyphs
Glifo Carbonizzato now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- Glifo Carbonizzato now speeds up the periodic effect of Cura Famiglio to restore health to the pet every 1 second.
- Glifo Carbonizzato now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's by 100% (up from 20% chance).
- Tiro Vincolante is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
Glyphs New Minor Glyphs FrostTalents
- now deals 70% damage to players (up from 60%).
- Bomba Vivente now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Tempesta Fatua now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- now also reduces damage taken by 15% while active in addition to existing effects.
Scarica del Chi
- Birra dello Yak Nero now restores 2 Chi, has a 45-second cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes), and generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization.
Brewmaster: 5 stacks of Birra di Pelleferrea
- Mistweaver: 2 stacks of
- Windwalker: 2 stacks of
no longer requires a target. It now travels as a 40-yard line in front of the Monk. Elisir Curativo
will no longer activate if the Monk is already at full health, and activate automatically when the Monk has less than 35% of their maximum health. Invocazione: Xuen, la Tigre Bianca
now has a pet control bar for Xuen, and the talent is no longer on global cooldown for all Monk specializations.
- Brewmaster Monks now gain when Xuen takes damage.
will now activate from the following Chi generating abilities; Jab, Espulsione del Dolore
, Calcio Rotante della Gru
(when it hits at least 3 targets), Fulmine di Giada Crepitante
, and Nebbia del Sollievo
. Circolo di Pace
has a new visual effect and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the Circolo di Pace
's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds. Tornado di Giada
replaces Calcio Rotante della Gru
. The Monk summons a whirling tornado around them, dealing damage to nearby enemies (heals nearby allies for Mistweavers). Tornado di Giada
lasts twice as long as Calcio Rotante della Gru
, is instant, and not channeled.GlyphsBrewmasterMistweaver
- now restores 2% of maximum mana per stack (down from 4%).
- Maestria: Sequenza Combo has been redesigned. The Mastery now gives a chance to generate an additional charge of when the Monk gains one normally.
- received a number of adjustments.
Stacks up to 30 charges (up from 20 charges).
- Can be consumed 15 at a time (up from 10 at a time).
- Increases damage by 6% per stack, (up from 1% per stack) but is no longer increased by Mastery.
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View, which allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.
- will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by 's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).
for Holy Paladins can now be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana, and has a 10-second cooldown.Ira Consacrata
- Holy: Now also increases the critical strike chance of Folgore Sacra by 20%.
- Protection: Now causes Giudizio to generate 2 Holy Power instead of 1 while Avenging Wrath is active.
in addition to its current effects, now also causes Giudizio
to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of Guaritore Altruista
now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Luce Sacra
, Lampo di Luce
- will now apply Guaritore Altruista's bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of in the process.
has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Scudo Divino
, Protezione Divina
, and Mano Celestiale
- New Major Glyphs
Glifo Carbonizzato: Removing harmful effects with Scudo Divino heals the Paladin for each effect removed. This heal cannot exceed a percentage of the Paladin's maximum health.
New Minor Glyphs
- Glifo Carbonizzato now causes Folgore Sacra to reduce the cast time of the next by 0.5 seconds, and the effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Glifo Carbonizzato now reduces the amount of mana restored and cooldown of by 50%.
- Glifo Carbonizzato now also allows to stun Aberrations.
- Glifo Carbonizzato has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- Glyph of Rebuke has been replaced with Glifo Carbonizzato. Glifo Carbonizzato causes Maestria dell'Aura to no longer affect party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced.
- Glifo Carbonizzato now increases damage for the next Scudo del Virtuoso by 10% per stack (down from 20% per stack).
- Glifo Carbonizzato has been redesigned. The glyph now causes to heal the most wounded raid or party member instead of the Paladin.
- Glyph of Turn Evil replaces Glyph of Burden of Guilt. This glyph causes Giudizio to reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
- Glyph of the Exorcist: will now appear to remove the evil from its target.
- Glifo - Colonna di Luce: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.
- no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- no longer reduces the amount of healing done by 50% and now restores mana based on the Paladin’s Spirit.
- (Holy version) now deals additional healing based on any heal cast by the Paladin for the 15 seconds for the duration of the spell. The Paladin also has 10% additional haste for the duration that the ability is active.
- now increases the effectiveness of , Luce dell'Alba, and by 35%. Effectiveness of other heals are still increased by 25%.
- Simbolo di Speranza now prefers to target healers when it grants mana. Healers will always be picked before non-healers, regardless of how much mana they have.
- Balzo della Fede no longer has a facing requirement.
now deals 10% more damage, and mana return has been increased by 20%. Distorsione del Fato
's damage and healing threshold to activate has been increased to 35% (up from 20%).Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Discipline
- Estasi now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of Parola del Potere: Scudo/ When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for Parola del Potere: Scudo, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.
- Involucro Spirituale duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds), and the damage absorption shield's effectiveness can now be reduced through Battle Fatigue.
- mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%).
- Lightspring is now baseline for all Holy Priests and the ability has been renamed to .
- Parole Sacre's mana cost reduction has been increased to 20% per stack (up from 10% per stack), and no longer displays a spell effect when in the UI when it's active.
- now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- Apparizioni d'Ombra now creates a shadowy version of the Priest that floats towards the target and deals damage. The apparitions are now treated as a missile, and is no longer an attackable creature.
- Shadow PvP 4-piece set bonus is no longer an area-of-effect and only affects the character that dispels Tocco Vampirico.
- Evasione now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%).
- Eliminazione now deals 10% less damage.
- now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- Assalto Funesto deals an increased 190% of weapon damage (up from 145%), but now costs 50 Energy (up from 40 Energy).
Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Assassination
- Scarica di Velocità's cost has been reduced to 15 Energy (down from 30 Energy).
- Inganno alla Morte now reduces damage taken by 85% after activating (up from 80%).
- now allows the Rogue to use Imboscata, Garrota, and Colpo Basso from 40 yards away (up from 30 yards).
- Predatore della Notte now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- now stuns the target at 4 applications of the poison (down from 5 applications).
- Passo nell'Ombra now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).
- Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)
- New passive ability, Spietatezza: This passive ability is learned by Combat Rogues at Level 32. The Rogue gains a 20% chance per combo point (100% chance at 5 combo points) to immediately regain 1 combo point while performing a finishing move.
- Furia Omicida targeting has been changed. If Vortice di Lame is not active, Furia Omicida will now hit the Rogue's target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. Furia Omicida will continue to work as it has while Vortice di Lame is active.
- Pugnalata alle Spalle now deals 315% weapon damage (up from 275%).
- Emorragia now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- Catena di Guarigione's effectiveness will no longer decrease with each jump (up from a 30% reduction to healing with each jump).
- 's summoned Greater Earth Elemental will no longer taunt off players that are tank-specialized.
- Pioggia Curativa's radius has been increased to 12 yards, up from 10 yards. For 25-player instances, Pioggia Curativa will heal for a reduced amount when healing more than 14 raid members. It remains the same in 10-player instances, healing for a reduced amount when healing more than 6 raid members.
Glyphs Major Glyphs New Minor Glyphs EnhancementRestorationClass Armor
- Sentiero Astrale now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- has been redesigned. Casting , Ondata di Cura, Eruzione Benefica, or Catena di Guarigione, increases the duration of Pioggia Curativa by 3 seconds. Damaging an enemy with , , Folgore della Terra, or Assalto della Tempesta increases the duration of Pioggia Curativa by 3 seconds.
- New Talent: Flusso Impetuoso. This new talent replaces Healing Tide Totem, increases healing done by Totem del Flusso Vitale by 100%, and causes the totem to heal 2 targets at once.
- Totem della Marea Curativa is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
- Totem del Baluardo di Pietra's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.
effect now applies to the Shaman, not the target.
- effect now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- Elemental Shaman 2-piece PvP set bonus has been changed. It now allows to be triggered once every 1.5 seconds instead of once every 3 seconds.
- Enhancement Shaman 4-piece PvP set bonus now causes the Shaman's to also reduce the target's movement speed for 3 seconds.
- The debuff from using a Varco Demoniaco has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Armatura Vile no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- now deals 13% more damage, costs 2% less mana, and no longer increases the duration of damage-over-time spells.
- Pioggia di Fuoco now has a reduced chance to generate Burning Embers.
- Archimonde's Vengeance has been redesigned and renamed into . gives the Warlock's Dark Soul spell two charges.
- Grido Terrorizzante is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- , a new talent replacing Grido Terrorizzante. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
- no longer reduces movement speed, and will now allow the Warlock to cast Incenerimento, , and Dardo d'Ombra while moving.
- is no longer a passive ability. 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown, and increases the area of area-of-effect by 500% and increases damage by 100% for Seme della Corruzione, Fuoco Infernale, , and Pioggia di Fuoco.
- Salasso delle Anime can now also activate from Combustione dell'Ombra, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%).
- Legame delle Anime now transfers 20% of damage taken by the Warlock to their pet, and 3% of all damage dealt by the Warlock will be returned as healing for the Warlock and their pet. This ability is always active while the Warlock's pet is active.
Major Glyph Affliction
- New Major Glyph
: Calamità gains 3 additional charges, but the cooldown is increased by 35 seconds.
- Agonia now deals 5% more damage.
- now deals 40% less damage, and if other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by , they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).
- Tormento now deals 50% more damage, and increases damage done by all of the Warlock's other spells against the target by 45%.
- now deals 40% less damage, and causes all of of the Warlock's other periodic Affliction damage effects to instantly deal 30% of their normal periodic damage (down from 50%).
- Notte Fonda now gives Corruzione a 7% chance to generate a Soul Shard (up from a 5% chance), but the increased chance only works on the most recently applied Corruzione.
- Scambio d'Anima no longer does any damage, and now copies damage-over-time effects instead of just moving them without needing a glyph. Copied effects now once again preserve their power and duration. Duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
- Afflizione Instabile now deals 10% more damage.
Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Arms
- Tempesta di Lame's cooldown has decreased to 60 seconds (down from 1.5 minutes), and now deals an increased 180% of weapon damage for Arms Warriors (up from 120%).
- 's snare and bleed effects are now two separate debuffs. Clearing one of the effects will no longer remove the other.
- now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%).
- now heals the Warrior for 20% of their maximum health at all times (up from 15% on attack and 20% on kills that yield experience or honor).
- Dardo della Tempesta now has a duration of 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds), and has an off-hand attack for Fury Warriors.
- Vigilanza no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds.
- Araldo della Guerra now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged. Glifo Carbonizzato will now cause Araldo della Guerra to root an additional 2 nearby targets.
- now also reduces the cost of Schianto del Tuono by 10 Rage.
- Contusione now deals 35% of damage dealt against the primary target to all other enemies within 2 yards, and causes does an additional 10% damage to targets affected by the warrior’s .
- now causes melee attacks to strike an additional nearby target for 75% of the initial damage (up from 50%).
- Rivincita now generates 20 Rage (up from 15 Rage).
- is a new passive ability learned by Protection Warriors at level 76. When the Warrior dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as an additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- now activates from critical hits with Colpo di Scudo instead of a flat 20% chance, and the ability will make the next or Fendente be a critical hit in addition to costing no Rage.
Pet Battles General
- Bonus Roll change: Players that don’t have a coin or elect to not use a Bonus Roll when defeating one of the world bosses (Sha della Rabbia, Galeone, Nalak, and Undasta) can come back later that same week to use the Bonus Roll. The limit has not changed and remains one attempt and one bonus roll per boss, per week.
- Trogg della Pietra Berserker now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- Trogg della Pietra Geomante now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- A new pet battle tournament is available on the Timeless Isle, more details coming soon!
- Round timers in PvP Pet Battles will now get progressively shorter for a player who takes more than 15 seconds to issue a command during their turn.
- Players are now able to trade in any 3 of the same family specific Flawless Battle-Stones for a single .
- Viewable pet battles will now display working health bars.
- Battle Pet levels are now only shown on the map if you are tracking Battle Pets.
- Aquatic type's passive effect now reduces damage from damage-over-time effects by 50%, up from 25%.
- Critter type's passive effect now makes critters immune to roots, stuns, and sleep effects.
- Dragonkin type's passive effect now activates after an attack brings a target's to below 50% health, up from 25%.
- Elemental type's passive effect now only affects negative direct effects of weather. (E.g. Sandstorm's accuracy reduction won't be applied, but the damage reduction will.)
- Magic type's passive effect now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, up from 40%.
- Battle Pet Training cost and the price of pets sold by Battle Pet Trainers have been greatly reduced.
sBattle Pet Abilities
- Battle Pet abilities with a component that increases in damage every time it hits will no longer reset when an opponent's pet gets swapped. (Detonazione Arcana, Bacio della Rana, etc.)
- Accuracy now affects the entire team.
- Dark Simulacrum has been replaced with a new ability, Putrefazione. Putrefazione deals Undead damage and temporarily turns the enemy pet's type into Undead.
- Presa Mortale cooldown increased to 4 rounds (up from 3 rounds), damage has been reduced by 50%, and hit chance has been reduced to match similar abilities.
- Portale Fatuo damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Spazzata damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Tempesta di Sabbia's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- Carica a Tre Corna damage has been reduced by 11.5% and now has a 1-round cooldown.
- Scudo delle Tre Corna now displays the correct amount of damage reduction.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosRaidsDungeons
- Players who obtain a realm-best time in a Challenge Mode dungeon (group must contain at least 3 people from the same realm to qualify) will receive a temporary title specific to each dungeon (e.g. Siegebreaker for Assedio al Tempio di Niuzao, Darkmaster for Scholomance, etc.). This title will persist for as long as a player retains the top time on the realm. Holding a realm-best time at any point will also confer a permanent Feat of Strength to record the accomplishment.
- Season 14 Grievous gear is now available.
- Elite versions of Season 14 Grievous are now available as a mark of prestige for players that are able to attain a personal rating of 2000 and earn 27,000 Conquest Points in the current season. Pricing per piece remains the same but the previous piece requirement has been removed.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear can now be purchased with Honor Points.
- Season 12 Malevolent gear can now be crafted.
- : For testing purposes, Grievous Flaskataur will be available near the Alliance/Horde shrines near Vale of Eternal Blossoms selling standard Grievous gear for gold.
- : For testing purposes, the item level scaling of gear in Arenas, Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds has been increased to 512 during the 5.4 PTR. Season 14 Grievous Conquest gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
Battlegrounds and ArenasArenas
Lido degli Antichi
- rewards for winning a random or call-to-arms Battleground match has been increased.
First win of the day now awards 150 (up from 100).
- Subsequent wins now awards 75 (up from 50).
- Bombs are no longer an item held in the player's inventory and will now do considerably more damage, 4500 (up from 1250).
- Players carrying a bomb now have a button that allows them to place it with a spell effect over their heads.
Placing a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
- Disarming a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
Demolishers will no longer have the Ram ability and only one will spawn at each stage.
- For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called Scelto dalla Folla! that increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken. The buff is awarded based on the following criteria.
Team with the largest number of players alive.
- Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health).
Arena Rating scaling in the 2v2 bracket has been tuned to be consistent with the 3v3 bracket.
- All permanent item enhancements provided by Incantamento, Ingegneria, Conciatura, Sartoria, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
- Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
Adjustments have been made to Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters.
- Epic quality (purple) Punti Valore items sold by the Avanzata degli Shandaren now have their reputation requirements reduced to Friendly or below, and have their Punti Valore cost reduced by 34%.
- Epic quality (purple) Punti Valore items sold by all other Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters no longer have reputation requirements, and will now cost Punti Giustizia instead of Valor.
- Rare quality (blue) items have their Punti Giustizia cost reduced by 75%.
- No changes for items that require an Exalted reputation.
The conversion rate for Punti Giustizia
have changed. The conversion rate is now 500 Punti Giustizia
(up from 375 Justice per 250 Honor).
Equipping any pair of PvP trinkets from Season 12 or later will now grant a 10% reduction in damage taken from other players.
: For testing purposes, Flaskataur, Esq. will be available near the Niuzao Temple selling normal Tier-16 armor and Tier-16 trinkets
- The vestigial Use Hardware sound option has been removed.