nel tuo browser.
Fury Warrior Macros & Addons - Battle for Azeroth 8.3
13/01/2020 alle 22:49
Tabella dei contenuti
Tabella dei contenuti
Macros and Addons provide many quality-of-life improvements in WoW, allowing players to improve how information is displayed in-game or automate decision-making to optimize performance.
In this guide, we will go over useful Fury Warrior macros for World of Warcraft: , explain how to make your own macros, and cover some of the best Fury Warrior addons for both hardcore raiders and general players alike. Whether you're looking for specialized Fury Warrior macros to help you gain a competitive edge, or creating a custom user interface to expand your view of the game world, this page will help get you started with some of the most popular choices within the Fury Warrior community.
For details on specific community tools and addons, please visit our
Macro and Addon Guide Section
Rotation, Priority, and Abilities
NEW Ny'alotha Tips
Macros & Addons
About the Author
This guide is written and maintained by
, the Warrior class theorycrafter,
developer, and mythic raider. You can find him on
and streaming on
Join the Warrior class discord
to stay up to date with all things Warrior, now over 100,000 members strong.
Macros are simple, in-game tools which allow you to sequence spells together, create custom names and icons, cast different abilities depending on whether the target is friendly or hostile, define targeting conditions, and much, much more. While the amount of options can be complex, making them is easy, so in this section we'll go over how to set them up yourself.
To open the in-game Macro interface, type "/macro" or "/m".
Choose between the General and Character-specific macro tabs. Then click the "New" button on the macro window.
Choose a Name and an Icon so you can easily recognize your macro, then click "Okay."
Select your new macro and use the text editor below to tell it what to do. If copying ours below, you can simply copy/paste the text in.
Click the "Save" button, and drag your macro icon onto your bars, which will allow it to be used just like any other spell from your spellbook.
To close the window, click "Exit", or just press Escape.
For more information on creating macros, including full lists of conditionals, modifiers, and other command customizations you can use, check out our full
, if talented.
/cast Furious Slash; Whirlwind
Ruggito del Drago
Tempesta di Lame
, depending on which is talented.
/cast Dragon Roar; Bladestorm;
Frenesia di Vittoria
into one keybind. Victory Rush will be used when in melee range, and Charge when out.
/cast Victory Rush
Tempesta di Lame
early. Can also be macrod along with another ability, to cancel whenever using Charge, for example.
, prioritizing any existing focus target over your current one.
wherever your cursor is aimed, skipping the targeting reticule.
#showtooltip Heroic Leap
/cast Heroic Leap
, along with any racial abilities or trinkets for maximum burst.
/use Blood Fury
/use Ancestral Call
Addons are powerful tools that can be used to both customize your gameplay experience, ranging from graphical overlays, replacement action bars, and unit/raid frames, to performance enhancements such as rotation helping spell reminders, buff/debuff tracking, popup reminders, and boss warnings. Here are some of the highly recommended and commonly used Fury Warrior addons, which are certainly not required to play, but can go a long way toward increasing the information available to you in combat or simply make for a more pleasant viewing experience.
Unlike Macros, managing Addons is done outside of the game, but our
How to Install and Maintain Addons Guide
will take you step-by-step through the process.
- Very popular all-in-one UI overhaul.
-Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Replacement chatbox addon, with custom themes, fonts, and functions.
Deja Character Stats
- Adds more stats to the character panel, with customizable filters.
Elkano's Buff Bars
- Replaces the standard buff/debuff icons with ordered lists, including names and bar graph-style durations.
- World map enhancement which adds coordinates, icons, and more.
- Allows any part of the default UI to be moved around.
- A specialized radial menu style actionbar, very useful for condensing less frequently used spells that don't always need to be on your main bars.
- Makes your minimap sexy!
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
Combat and informational
- A lightweight, open source raid encounter addon.
Deadly Boss Mods
- A more robust encounter addon for dungeons, raids, PvP, and more.
- A highly customizable damage and healing meter
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Threat meter
- Helps you find gear upgrades when combined with a string from SimulationCraft
- Simplifies simming your character by generating an in-game script to paste into SimCraft or Raidbots
- A very powerful addon that can display a massive variety of information including procs, casting indicators and raid boss warnings.
Of course, these recommendations are not the only useful addons out there; there are hundreds to choose from, of every type imaginable. If you're looking for something a little different, search through
to find the right Fury Warrior addons for you.
Our Fury Warrior guides are always updated with the latest information from in-game experience, simulations, and logs; make sure to check our changelog to this page, by clicking on
at the top of the page. If you are interested in more in-depth Fury Warrior guides for Visions of N'zoth, Battle for Azeroth's third and final content patch, make sure to browse the
below, and our list of
just beneath the
Table of Contents
Would you like to quickly find this guide using Discord? You can do it easily using
here to add Jeeves
to your Discord server.
Raid & Eternal Palace Tips
Thanks for reading our class guides! If you have any feedback about the guides, feel free to leave a comment in the section below and we will reply as quickly as possible. If you'd like to talk with any of our writers directly you can do so by joining our
and finding them there!
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Connettiti con Wowhead
Feed delle Notizie
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2020 Fanbyte