nel tuo browser.
Tabella dei contenuti
Tabella dei contenuti
Subtlety Rogue Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
This section of the Subtlety Rogue guide provides an overview of all spec abilities, as well as when and how to use them in the Subtlety Rogue rotation. This guide is written by
, a Rogue in SPK. You can watch Gray_Hound on
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Subtlety Rogue Basic Abilities
- Lash at the target, causing massive damage and slowing the target for a small amount of time. It also provides a small amount of
over time after it.
Generating Damage Abilities
- Stabs the target, dealing small amount of damage. Increased if you're behind the target.
- Deals small amount of damage and teleport yourself behind the target.
- Throw shurikens at all nearby targets, dealing a small amount of damage, gaining 1
per target hit. Deals increased damage during
- Throws a shuriken at the target, dealing a small amount of damage.
Main Finishing Moves
- Deals large amount of damage based on the amount of
- Deals massive amount of damage, leaving a debuff that causes further attacks to slow the target for a bried period. Damage and debuff duration based on the amount of
spent. Further Increases damage taken by target from Rogue's attacks for the duration of the debuff.
- Empower your weapons for a moderate amount of time, causing your auto-attacks to deal extra shadow damage and generate
- Allows the use of all abilities the require
for a brief period.
- Increases all damage done for the next 10 seconds and generates energy.
- Provides a moment of immunity against magic effects, removing current effects in the process.
- Drink a potion that heals you for a large amount of your health.
- Increases your dodge chance for a moderate period of time.
- Reduces the damage received from Area of Effect abilities.
- Finishing moves reduce the cooldown from
- You have increased base movement speed and take less falling damage.
- Mastery increases the damage from your finishing moves.
- Finishing moves have a chance per
spent to restore energy.
- Auto-attacks have a chance to generate
s the target, causing it to wander disoriented for a long period of time.
- Stuns the target for a brief period of time. Requires
- Throws a
ion, attracting attention of enemies for a moment.
- Interrupts the target's spell cast.
- Finishing move, stuns the target based on the amount of
- Unlocks locked chests and doors.
- Pick the target's pocket.
- Incapacitates a target not in combat for long period of time.
- Teleport behind the target and gain a brief movement speed increase.
- Creates an area around you that
s all party and raid members for a short amount of time.
- Increases movement speed for a brief period of time.
- Redirects all threat generated to another ally for a long period of time.
- Enter in
, increasing movement speed and damage dealt. Must be used out of combat.
- Enter in a state of increased
for a moment and then enters
Subtlety Rogue Rotation/Priority List
Here is a breakdown of the different priorities used in the Subtlety Rogue rotation for single target, cleave, and AoE damage situations.
when you're close to capping
from Stealth or
at 4 or less Combo Points
at 4 or less Combo Points.
at four or more combo points.
at four or more combo points and
is already up.
Cleave damage (damage to secondary targets)
on cleave targets.
AoE Damage (damage to all targets)
At 3+ targets, replace
with Shuriken Storm while in
and at 2+ targets while outside of
T19 2pc: Your
T19 4pc: Shadowstrike has a chance to generate additional combo points on targets affected by your
- allows you to use it more often, and at lower energy.
- increases damage bonus.
(cloak): Turns Fan of Knives into a quasi-burst dps cooldown.
(finger): All combo point generating abilities deal 12% additional Shadow damage to all targets within 15 yards in front of you.
: Shadowstrike restores 3 energy plus an additional 1 Energy for every 3 yards between you and the target.
: Shadow Blades lasts longer the more finishers you cast while
: Your attacks deal 30% additional damage as Physical damage to targets above 90% health.
: For 2 sec after activating Symbols of Death, Shadowstrike generates 3 additional combo points and Backstab generates 4 additional combo points.
: Gain the Vigor talent.
: While Stealth is active and for 6 sec after breaking Stealth, your Critical Strike chance is increased by 100%.
Offensive Cooldowns (no talents)
: Allows the use of stealth abilities for the duration of
: Autoattacks deal shadow damage and combo point generators generate an additional combo point. Use on cooldown in the Subtlety Rogue Rotation.
: Generate 3 combo points and generates energy over a few seconds. Use at 3 or less combo point and not at enegy cap. Otherwise, use on cooldown.
Defensive Cooldowns (no talents)
: Provides one second of magical immunity and four additional seconds where you resist all spells. Useful for surviving or avoiding magic based mechanics and damage.
: Not a cooldown, but for 20 energy and a global, you can mitigate 50% of all AoE damage for five seconds. Certain boss abilities are not considered AoE abilities.
: Spend some energy to regenerate 30% of your health over 6 seconds. Useful when having to survive for an extended amount of time without a healer.
: Lets you drop all threat and restealth. Can occasionally mitigate certain directly targeted boss abilities.
: People laugh at it, but talk to most Rogues, and the majority would tell you that they've progressed on a boss when the tanks died, but a
tank for a few seconds at least once or twice.
: Good for stunning a mob that you don't want casting, moving, or attacking while your group is burning it down.
: Similar purpose to
, however, it's only only usable while stealthed but doesn't cost Combo Points
: You run 70% faster for 8 seconds. It lets you…sprint from one point to another.
: Instantly teleports you behind your target, and grants a 70% sprint for 3 seconds. You are able to to
both enemies AND allies.
: Rogues' spell interrupt. Use to interrupt your target's spell cast.
: Use to redirect threat onto a friendly player. Great for casting on a tank on the prepull in order to give him a bit extra threat. Can also be used mid-pull on freshly spawned mobs so that they go to the tank instead of a healer.
: When used in conjunction with
, can be used to provide an additional niche stun or silence respectively.
Be smart with stuns on priority kill targets. You stuns will not only keep a mob locked down, but also increase the damage done to them.
Solo'ing World Quest Tips and Tricks:
in order to keep your health bar in a nice spot.
Group World Quest Tips and Tricks:
assigned as your bodyguard/follower out in the world. Doing so gives you a three minute cooldown that deals up to 90% of the target's health in damage instantly. It's possible for
s to effectively solo Rare Elite World Quests that would normally require 3-5 people using this follower ability.
How to analyze logs and your performance:
Focus on mechanics/damage taken, first. Did you get hit by too many mechanics that could have been avoided? Did you die to something silly? Could you have have prevented a death by using one of your defensives?
Back to Top
Outlaw Rogue Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Assassination Rogue Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Altre Guide Classe
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Antorus Raid Guide: Boss Infographics
Paragon of Argus Achievement Guide
Argus the Unmaker Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Aggramar Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
The Coven of Shivarra Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Altre guide di celinamuna
Assassination Rogue Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.2
Outlaw Rogue Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Outlaw Rogue Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Protection Paladin Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Protection Paladin Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC