Un'sok il Plasmatore d'Ambra
Le descrizioni dei comandi e rivista Dungeon riflettono i valori di capacità per una versione incontro. Si prega di fare riferimento alla sezione "Effetto" alle pagine di incantesimi per vedere i valori di tutte le dimensioni e le difficoltà del raid.
Stage One: Worthy Test Subjects?
- Bisturi d'Ambra – Un'sok carves the ground with a focused beam of pure amber energy. The beam inflicts 3420 to 3780 Nature damage every 0.3 sec. at the point of contact, and leaves behind Molten Amber residue. The residue inflicts 4440 to 5160 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players who touch it. Some of this residue congeals into Living Amber oozes.
- Ambra Vivente – Each of these animated amber oozes focuses mindlessly on a random player, emanating a Corrosive Aura that inflicts 342 to 378 Nature damage every 2 sec to all players. Each ooze Bursts in a shower of amber when destroyed, inficting 7560 to 9240 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards and healing any other Living Amber within that radius for 40% of their maximum health.
In Heroic difficulty, dissolved Living Amber will reconstitute after 30 seconds.
In Looking for Raid difficulty, destroying a Living Amber does not heal other nearby Living Amber.
- Ambra Ardente – When a Living Amber is destroyed, it dissolves into a pool that deals 4995 to 5805 Fire damage every 1 sec to all enemies within 3 yards.
- Crescita Parassitica – Amber-Shaper Un'sok causes amber to grow within the body of a random target, inflicting 3000 Nature damage every 2 sec. This strain of amber absorbs healing energy, increasing the damage it inflicts to its host in direct proportion to any healing received. After 30 sec, the unstable parasite dissipates without a trace.
- Rimodellamento Vitale – Un'sok unleashes a torrent of amber at a player, transforming the target into a misshapen mass of flowing amber that is hostile to players and monsters alike.
- Costrutto Mutato – While transformed, the player continuously expends Willpower to retain control over the twisted form, at the rate of 2 per second, beginning with a maximum of 100. When Willpower runs out, the player dies and the Mutated Construct continues to act, uncontrolled.
- Esplosione d'Ambra – The amber encircling the mutated player compels the unleashing of a massive explosion, inflicting 21000 Nature damage to all players.
- Assalto d'Ambra – The construct inflicts 39900 to 44100 Nature damage to the current hostile target and interrupts normal spellcasting, including attempts by other constructs, or by the Amber Monstrosity, to trigger an Amber Explosion. Amber Strike also destabilizes the target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Evasione – Once the physical form of the amber construct has been reduced to 20% of its maximum health, the player can break free with a great surge of will. The player then regains their natural form.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, this ability will activate automatically if a transformed construct is damaged below 10% of its maximum health.
- Consumo d'Ambra – A transformed player consumes a pool of Burning Amber left behind by a defeated Living Amber. The consumption restores 20 Willpower, but also bolsters the mutated form, increasing its current and maximum health by 2100000.
In Heroic difficulty, Consume Amber restores 50 Willpower when used during Stage Three of the encounter.
- Lotta per il Controllo – With a surge of will, the player expends 8 Willpower to force the mutated form to cease all action for 0.5 sec. This also increases the mutated form's damage taken by 100% for 5 sec.
- Frantumazione – Transformed players use this simple melee attack in lieu of their normal attack, inflicting 12240 to 16560 Physical damage to a target.
- Distruzione della Volontà – When Un'sok deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, his control over amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
Stage Two: Un'sok's Greatest Creation
When Un'sok reaches 70% remaining health, he calls forth a massive Amber Monstrosity to fight beside him. Un'sok continues to attack with his full arsenal of abilities from Stage One.
- Amber Monstrosity
Un'sok formed this towering behemoth entirely of flowing amber, and it stands as a triumph of Un'sok's research into creating life from the mantids' amber.
- Esplosione d'Ambra – The Monstrosity releases a massive explosion of amber energy, inflicting 26325 to 27675 Nature damage to all players.
- Urto Massiccio – The Monstrosity stomps the ground forcefully, inflicting 16650 to 19350 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards and knocking them back.
- Lancio – The Monstrosity grabs its current target in one of its massive hands and hurls the hapless victim at a distant player, causing 13875 to 16125 Physical damage to targets within 8 yards of the point of impact and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Distruzione della Volontà – When the Amber Monstrosity deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, its attunement to amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
- Carapace d'Ambra – While the Amber Monstrosity lives, an Amber Carapace shields Amber-Shaper Un'sok. The Carapace reduces his damage taken by 99%.
Stage Three: Un'sok Unleashed
Upon witnessing the destruction of his greatest creation, Un'sok channels power from the amber pools lining his chamber and prepares to make his final stand. Un'sok no longer uses Amber Scalpel, but now casts Reshape Life with greatly increased frequency.
- Mutazione Concentrata – Un'sok draws massive amounts of amber energy into his body, increasing his damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 50%.
- Ambra Instabile – Un'sok's siphoning agitates the pools of amber around the room, causing them to periodically emit bursts of amber that fly through the air at high velocity. Each amber burst inflicts 4995 to 5805 Nature damage to any player it strikes. If a missile strikes a player while they are transformed into a Mutated Construct, it heals them for 20% of their health.
- Globulo d'Ambra – Un'sok causes two spheres of destructive amber to form from the pools at the edges of the room, each of which fixates on a random player. If an Amber Globule comes into contact with its primary target, it explodes, dealing 72000 Nature damage to all players within 30 yards. If two Amber Globules touch each other, their energies will neutralize and dissipate harmlessly.
- Più alta è la qualità, meglio è!
- Guarda le nostre linee guida sullo schermo prima di inviarle!
Serve per 2 motivi principali:
- Mantiene un addon di WoW chiamato il Wowhead Looter, che colleziona i dati mentre giochi!
- Carica i dati raccolti su Wowhead per mantenere il database aggiornato!
Così, cosa stai aspettando? Scarica il client per iniziare.