Meng il Delirante <Imperatore Folle>
Le descrizioni dei comandi e rivista Dungeon riflettono i valori di capacità per una versione incontro. Si prega di fare riferimento alla sezione "Effetto" alle pagine di incantesimi per vedere i valori di tutte le dimensioni e le difficoltà del raid.
The Spirit Kings animate in sequence, with one King attacking the players until defeated, at which time another King enters the fray. Defeated Kings become entirely incorporeal, but continue to bring one of their powerful abilities to bear periodically.
On Heroic difficulty, each Spirit King animates and joins the battle when its predecessor is brought below 30% of maximum health.
Qiang the Merciless
When the players defeat the Warlord King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Flanking Orders ability.
- Ordine di Fiancheggiamento – The Warlord King orders a flank, calling in a wave of Mogu attackers. These Flanking Mogu cast Overhand Strike, inflicting 58500 to 61500 Physical damage to enemies in front of them within 4 yards.
The Warlord King retains Flanking Orders after being defeated.
- Attacchi Massicci – No single man or woman can stand against the brutal attacks of the Warlord King. His Massive Attacks inflict 96000 Physical damage, split among all enemies hit.
- Annichilimento – Qiang focuses on Annihilating his enemies in front of him, inflicting 180000 damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Scudo Impervio – The Warlord King uses his Impervious Shield, becoming immune to all attacks and spells. When struck with a harmful ability or spell during Impervious Shield, Qiang will retaliate with an extra attack.
Meng the Demented
When the players defeat the Mad King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Maddening Shout ability.
- Urlo Esasperante – The Maddening Shout of Meng the Demented causes all enemies to go mad, inflicting 7605 to 7995 Shadow damage every 3 sec. and causing all enemies to hate each other. Players regain their sanity after taking 3600 damage from another player.
The Mad King retains Maddening Shout after being defeated.
- Frenesia – The Mad King becomes more insane every 0.5 sec. Crazed increases the Mad King's Physical damage dealt by a percentage equal to twice his current Insanity. When the Mad King reaches 100 Insanity, he switches personalities to Cowardice.
- Vigliaccheria – The Mad King becomes more insane every 0.5 sec. Cowardice causes the Mad King to reflect damage equal to 50% of his current Insanity. When the Mad King reaches 100 Insanity, he switches personalities to Crazed.
- Pensiero Folle – A Crazy Thought crosses the Mad King's warped mind, increasing his Insanity by 10.
- Delirio – The Mad King enrages, doubling the rate he gains insanity.
Subetai the Swift
When the players defeat the Bandit King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Pillage ability.
- Saccheggio – The Bandit King charges a random player and Pillages all enemies within 8 yards, stealing the victims' possessions. The Pillaged effect reduces the affected players' damage and healing done by 50% and increases their Physical damage taken by 50%.
The Bandit King retains Pillage after being defeated.
- Raffica – Subetai launches three Volleys in quick succession. The first inflicts 11700 to 12300 Physical damage to enemies in a large cone in front of the caster, then 23400 to 24600 Physical damage in a medium cone, and finally 46800 to 49200 Physical damage in a small cone.
- Pioggia di Frecce – The Bandit King fires a Rain of Arrows at the location of a random player, inflicting Pinned Down on all targets within the 8 yard area. Pinned Down inflicts 3510 to 3690 Physical damage every 1 sec. until another player removes the arrow from the victim.
- Freccia Inchiodante – The Pinning Arrow causes Pinned Down, inflicting 3510 to 3690 Physical damage every 1 sec. until a player destroys the Pinning Arrow.
- Gioco di Prestigio – Damaging attacks against the Bandit King cause the attacker to suffer being Robbed Blind. The effect reduces damage and healing done by 50% and reduces armor by 50%. The Bandit King becomes vulnerable to Stun effects while using Sleight of Hand.
- Fregato – Robbed Blind reduces the target's damage and healing done by 50% and increases their Physical damage taken by 50%.
Zian of the Endless Shadow
When the players defeat the Sorcerer King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Undying Shadows ability.
- Ombre Imperiture – The Sorcerer King creates an Undying Shadow at the location of a random player. The Undying Shadow inflicts 3510 to 3690 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within 10 yards until destroyed.
The Sorcerer King retains Undying Shadows after being defeated.
- Undying Shadow – The Undying Shadow inflicts 3510 to 3690 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within 10 yards until destroyed. An Undying Shadow fixates on the closest nearby player when the Sorcerer King summons it. After the Undying Shadow dies it starts to reform itself, creating Coalescing Shadows. After 30 seconds the Undying Shadow fully coalesces and reforms.
- Fusione d'Ombra – The Coalescing Shadows inflicts 3510 to 3690 Shadow damage every 5 sec. to players within 10 yards. After 30 seconds the Undying Shadow fully coalesces and reforms.
- Detonazione d'Ombra – The Sorcerer King launches a Shadow Blast at the location of a random player. The Shadow Blast inflicts 11700 to 12300 Shadow damage upon impact to players within 8 yards of the targeted location.
- Ombre Cariche – The Sorcerer King blasts a random player with Charged Shadows, inflicting 11700 to 12300 Shadow damage to the target then chaining to further targets within 8 yards of each other.
- Più alta è la qualità, meglio è!
- Guarda le nostre linee guida sullo schermo prima di inviarle!
Serve per 2 motivi principali:
- Mantiene un addon di WoW chiamato il Wowhead Looter, che colleziona i dati mentre giochi!
- Carica i dati raccolti su Wowhead per mantenere il database aggiornato!
Così, cosa stai aspettando? Scarica il client per iniziare.