Alamorte <Il Distruttore>
Le descrizioni dei comandi e rivista Dungeon riflettono i valori di capacità per una versione incontro. Si prega di fare riferimento alla sezione "Effetto" alle pagine di incantesimi per vedere i valori di tutte le dimensioni e le difficoltà del raid.
- Capriola – Throughout the encounter, Deathwing tries to throw players from his back when he senses that they are all standing on the same side of his spine. During a roll, Deathwing throws off all players and other creatures not attached to his back.
The glancing strike from the Dragon Soul destroyed one of the large armor plates on Deathwing's back and loosened another three. Players must remove all of these plates to give Thrall a chance to get a clear shot.
- Burning Tendons
Players expose Burning Tendons when they pry up one of Deathwing's armor plates. Destroying these fibrous strands is the key to removing an armor plate.
- Breccia nell'Armatura Sigillata – After the players pry up an armor plate, the Burning Tendons rapidly pull the plate closed, protecting the tendons from further damage and preventing the plate from flying off.
Deathwing's Immune System
The creatures that comprise Deathwing's Immune System emerge from the holes left by torn off armor plates. Deathwing defends himself with increasing intensity as more plates are torn off.
- Tentacoli Ghermitori – These tendrils sprout from holes in Deathwing's back that aren't currently occupied by Corruption tentacles. The Tendrils grasp any player that wanders too close, reducing their movement speed by 35% and inflicting 577 to 743 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. until they move away. This effect prevents players from being thrown off Deathwing's back.
- Corruzione – These tentacles are dramatic physical manifestations of the Old God Corruption that runs rampant through Deathwing's body. They emerge first from the holes in his back left by armor plates, and they seal the wound completely, preventing any other creatures from emerging from it.
- Plasma Rovente – The Corruption coats the victim in the searing blood of Deathwing. The thick blood absorbs up to 4788 healing done to the target and causes the victim to cough up blood. The violent coughing periodically inflicts 1575 Physical damage every 10 sec.
- Presa Ardente – The Corrupton grips victims with a whip-like cord of plasma, stunning them for up to 30 sec. and inflicting 9450 Fire damage every 3 sec. The corruption must channel to maintain this effect, and players may break the channel by inflicting significant damage to the tentacle. This effect prevents players from being thrown off Deathwing's back.
- Amalgama Malvagio – These unstable creatures are a patchwork of Elementium Armor fragments and pieces of the former Dragon's body held together by his molten blood.
- Assorbimento Sangue – The Amalgamation absorbs nearby Corrupted Blood residue. The Amalgamation grows more unstable with each Residue absorbed, increasing its damage by 10% and attack speed by 20%. At 9 stacks it becomes superheated.
- Nucleo Surriscaldato – The core of the Amalgamation becomes critically unstable, causing it to inflict 2153 to 2797 Fire damage to all enemies every 3 sec. If the players destroy the Amalgamation in this state, then it will trigger a Nuclear Blast.
- Detonazione Nucleare – The superheated nucleus of the Amalgamation triggers a massive explosion, inflicting 77137 to 87863 Fire damage to targets within 8 yds. This powerful blast pries up one of Deathwing's Elementium plates if it is within range.
- Degradazione – Destroyed Amalgamations degrade the maximum health of all enemy targets by 5%. This effect occurs regardless of the state of the nucleus and stacks up to 15 times.
- Corruzione del Sangue: Morte – Deathwing's corruption courses through your veins. This corruption takes hold if it is not removed quickly, infecting the player with the Blood of Deathwing. When dispelled this effect jumps to a new target and can mutate into Blood Corruption: Earth.
- Sangue di Alamorte – The blood of Deathwing explodes violently from your veins, inflicting 33300 to 40700 Fire damage to you and several other players.
- Corruzione del Sangue: Terra – A shadow of Neltharion courses through your veins. This corruption takes hold if it is not removed quickly, infecting the player with the Blood of Neltharion. When dispelled this effect jumps to a new target and can mutate into Blood Corruption: Death.
- Sangue di Neltharion – The barest hint of a shadow of the former Earth-Warder suffuses your blood. Damage taken from all sources is reduced by 20%. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
- Sangue Corrotto – These living globs of Deathwing's blood appear fragile, but leave behind an indestructible residue when killed.
- Scarica – Corrupted Blood explodes when destroyed, inflicting 2090 to 2310 Physical damage to nearby enemies within 200 yards.
- Residuo – Destroying a Corrupted Blood leaves behind an indestructible residue. It slowly creeps toward the nearest hole in Deathwing's Back where it reconstitutes into a new Corrupted Blood.
- Le schermate che contengono gli elementi dell'interfaccia utente sono generalmente rifiutate a vista, lo stesso vale per le schermate della schermata di visualizzazione di modelli o di selezione dei caratteri.
- Più alta è la qualità, meglio è!
- Guarda le nostre linee guida sullo schermo prima di inviarle!
Il Client di Wowhead è una piccola applicazione che usiamo per tenere aggiornato il nostro database, e per per fornirti alcune funzionalità extra sul sito!
Serve per 2 motivi principali:
- Mantiene un addon di WoW chiamato il Wowhead Looter, che colleziona i dati mentre giochi!
- Carica i dati raccolti su Wowhead per mantenere il database aggiornato!
Puoi usarlo anche per tenere traccia delle tue missioni completate, ricette, cavalcature, mascotte e titoli!
Così, cosa stai aspettando? Scarica il client per iniziare.