Ignacious <Signore dell'Ascesa>
Le descrizioni dei comandi e rivista Dungeon riflettono i valori di capacità per una versione incontro. Si prega di fare riferimento alla sezione "Effetto" alle pagine di incantesimi per vedere i valori di tutte le dimensioni e le difficoltà del raid.
Stage One: You Dare Invade?
At the start of the encounter, Feludius and Ignacious enter the battle. Arion and Terrastra then watch from the balconies above.
In Heroic Difficulty Arion and Terrastra assist their fellow councillors.
Ascendant Councillor of Water
- Glaciazione – Feludius unleashes a burst of Frost that damages all players in the room. Damage taken decreases with distance from Feludius, and any victims at point-blank range suffer fatal damage. Players afflicted by Waterlogged when Feludius uses Glaciate become Frozen and suffer additional damage.
- Idrolancia – Feludius fires a powerful waterbolt at a random player, inflicting 6350 to 7762 Frost damage.
- Bomba d'Acqua – Feludius lobs a shower of watery missiles throughout the room, splashing down and inflicting 2730 to 2870 Frost damage to players within 6 yards of each impact. Water Bomb afflicts Waterlogged on any enemy damaged.
- Fradicio – Water Bomb soaks the player in icy water, reducing their movement speed by 25%. Feludius's Glaciate will cause all Waterlogged players to become Frozen. Exposure to the intense heat from Ignacious's abilities removes this effect.
- Congelato – Feludius's Glaciate causes all Waterlogged enemies to become Frozen solid, stunning and inflicting 6500 Frost damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Cuore Glaciale – Feludius causes an icy chill to envelop a random player's heart, inflicting increasing Frost damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 10 yards to become Frost Imbued.
- Infusione Glaciale – A player with a Heart of Ice empowers other nearby players with Frost energy for 30 sec, causing their attacks to deal additional damage to Ignacious.
Ascendant Councillor of Flame
- Difesa delle Fiamme – Ignacious surrounds himself with a radiant shield of flame, absorbing up to 500000 damage and preventing spell interruption while active. He begins channeling Rising Flames immediately after Aegis.
- Fiamme Nascenti – After shielding himself with Aegis of Flame, Ignacious begins to channel Rising Flames, inflicting 3780 to 4620 Fire damage to all players in the room every 2 sec. Each time Rising Flames pulses, Ignacious increases his damage dealt by 3% for 15 sec. This effect stacks at an increasing rate.
- Scatto dell'Inferno – Ignacious leaps to a distant target, knocking away all enemies within 10 yards of the point of impact and inflicting 3885 to 4515 Fire damage. Ignacious then rushes back to his last target, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Standing within this fire inflicts 1295 to 1505 Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
- Torrente delle Fiamme – Ignacious unleashes plumes of fire from his hands, inflicting 10360 to 12040 Fire damage every 1 sec for 3 sec in a 18 yard 30 degree cone in front of him.
- Sangue Bruciante – Ignacious boils the blood of a random player, inflicting increasing Fire damage every 2 sec, but also causing nearby players within 0 yards to become Flame Imbued.
- Infusione Fiammeggiante – Burning Blood empowers nearby players with Fire energy for 30 sec., causing their attacks to inflict additional damage to Feludius.
- Sovraccarico Statico – Arion charges a player with energy that electrifies nearby allies, causing them to suffer 1683 to 1957 Nature damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. Powerful gravitational fields cause this energy to dissipate harmlessly.
- Nucleo Gravitazionale – Terrastra crushes a random player with intense gravitational force, inflicting 2600 Physical damage every 2 sec. While the Gravity Core crushes a player, the gravitational field pulses on nearby players within 10 yards. This field reduces a player's movement speed by 50% and haste by 100% for 10 sec.
Stage Two: We Will Handle Them!
Once either Feludius or Ignacious reaches 25% health, both Councillors retreat. Arion and Terrastra then descend from above to carry on the fight.
Ascendant Councillor of Air
- Chiamata dei Venti – Arion focuses and agitates the nearby air into a violent cyclone. This cyclone wanders randomly around the room for 50 sec before dissipating. The cyclones knock upwards any player who touches them and inflict the Swirling Winds effect on that player.
- Venti Turbinanti – After contact with one of Arion's cyclones, a cloud of swirling air coalesces beneath the feet of a player and lifts them off the ground for 2 min. The Grounded effect cancels the Swirling Winds effect.
- Tuonofolgore – Arion unleashes a massive electrical storm that fills the room with crackling lightning, inflicting 21840 to 22960 Nature damage to all players. Players with the Grounded effect take greatly reduced damage.
- Furia della Folgore – Arion marks a random player as a target for a forthcoming Chain Lightning attack.
In 25 player raids Arion marks three random players as targets.
- Catena di Fulmini – Arion fires an arcing pulse of lightning at all players marked as Lightning Rods, inflicting 3724 to 4116 Nature damage and bouncing to additional nearby players within 15 yards. The damage inflicted by Chain Lightning increases as the pulse bounces to additional players.
Ascendant Councillor of Earth
- Pozzo Gravitazionale – Terrastra creates a pocket of intense gravity near a random player. The Gravity Well periodically inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to players within 10 yards and draws them into its pull for 30 sec. Players pulled into Gravity Wells gain the Grounded effect.
- Vincolo Terrestre – After contact with one of Terrastra's gravity wells, the player gains the Grounded effect. This lasts for 2 min., but Swirling Winds lift the player from the ground and removes this effect.
- Pelle di Roccia – Terrastra's skin hardens into solid rock, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 20% and absorbing 50% of all damage taken, up to 500000 for 30 sec. If Terrastra reaches this threshold before the effect ends, Terrastra's rocky skin shatters, causing him to suffer all the damage that Harden Skin absorbed.
- Scossa Sismica – Terrastra sends massive shockwaves through the earth, inflicting 17745 to 18655 Physical damage to all players. Players with the Swirliing Winds effect take no damage.
- Eruzione – Terrastra causes rocky spikes to emerge from the ground around his feet. Each spike impales players within 3 yards of it, inflicting 6597 to 7403 Physical damage and knocking them up in the air.
- Globo Congelato – Feludius summons a sphere of pure Frost energy to relentlessly pursue a random player. The sphere gains speed over time. If the Frozen Orb reaches its target, it explodes and inflicts 56000 Frost damage on all players.
- Assalto delle Fiamme – Ignacious targets the location of a random player, then launches a massive fireball towards that location. The Flame Strike deals 54600 to 57400 Fire damage on impact and leaves a lingering patch of fire. This fire inflicts 5180 to 6020 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players within 7 yards.
Stage Three: BEHOLD YOUR DOOM!
Once either Arion or Terrastra reaches 25% health, the Councillors grow impatient and place all combatants in a stasis field. All four Councillors combine to form the Elementium Monstrosity, beginning the final phase of the encounter.
- Elementium Monstrosity
The initial health of the Elementium Monstrosity equals the combined remaining health of each of the four Councillors.
- Instabilità Elettrica – Every 1 sec. the Monstrosity zaps nearby players with electrical bolts for 1319 to 1481 Nature damage. The electrical bolt chains to nearby players. The Elementium Monstrosity is an unstable creature and emanates increasing amounts of electrical energy over time. The increased energy causes the electrical bolts to strike an increasing number of targets.
- Morsa Gravitazionale – The Elementium Monstrosity traps a player in a gravity bubble, lifting them off the ground and crushing them for 6% of their maximum health every 0.5 sec for 6.5 sec. When the effect ends, the player falls to the ground.
In 25 player raids the Elementium Monstrosity traps three players in a gravity bubble.
- Seme di Lava – The Elementium Monstrosity showers the surrounding area with kernels of pure Flame energy. Each Lava Seed erupts and inflicts 12250 to 15750 Fire damage to any player within 4 yards.
- Aura Criogenica – The preternaturally cold Monstrosity reduces all damage taken by 25% and freezes the ground beneath it. The Monstrosity continually forms pools of Liquid Ice beneath its feet. These pools inflict 2660 to 2940 Frost damage every 1 sec to players that stand within them. Pools of Liquid Ice expand while they remain in contact with the Monstrosity.
- Le schermate che contengono gli elementi dell'interfaccia utente sono generalmente rifiutate a vista, lo stesso vale per le schermate della schermata di visualizzazione di modelli o di selezione dei caratteri.
- Più alta è la qualità, meglio è!
- Guarda le nostre linee guida sullo schermo prima di inviarle!
Il Client di Wowhead è una piccola applicazione che usiamo per tenere aggiornato il nostro database, e per per fornirti alcune funzionalità extra sul sito!
Serve per 2 motivi principali:
- Mantiene un addon di WoW chiamato il Wowhead Looter, che colleziona i dati mentre giochi!
- Carica i dati raccolti su Wowhead per mantenere il database aggiornato!
Puoi usarlo anche per tenere traccia delle tue missioni completate, ricette, cavalcature, mascotte e titoli!
Così, cosa stai aspettando? Scarica il client per iniziare.