nel tuo browser.
Tabella dei contenuti
Tabella dei contenuti
Fury Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3
Welcome to the Fury Warrior Talent guide! This guide provides an overview of all Fury Warrior talents, information on which talents work well in different situations, and popular Fury Warrior builds in Wowhead's talent calculator. This guide is written and maintained by
, the Warrior class theorycrafter, of
on US-Mannoroth. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
A typical Fury Warrior build for dungeons and raids is:
The recommended Fury Warrior build for leveling is:
Tier 1 Talents
Macchina da Guerra
- Very useful in dungeons and open world content when chaining combat against short-lived targets, as long as the effect can be reapplied often. When assessing whether War Machine is worth using, try to determine whether or not there will be at least a 50% uptime with the buff. If you are in a dungeon group that speed pulls constantly, it will probably be very beneficial. On the other hand, if you're a slower paced player who takes time between defeating a target, looting, and moving onto the next, or have a gathering profession, you might find much of the buff is wasted out of combat. Ideally, the buff should expire just before killing the next target or not at all.
*Note: War Machine does not require the player to get the killing blow, only to have hit the target within a few seconds of its death.
- The best general use talent on the tier when War Machine uptime isn't high enough to be appropriate.
- The bonus is not high enough to guarantee a critical strike, and the effect doesn't last long enough into the fight to make this talent competitive.
Tier 2 Talents
- No longer used rotationally for damage; the ability is conical, so proper positioning is key to hit 3 or more targets to reduce the cooldown.
Dardo della Tempesta
- No longer used rotationally for damage; the range and shorter cooldown are more suited for stunning a single target.
- The go to pick when stunning isn't needed; good for getting around, dealing with mechanics, and increasing rage generation.
Tier 3 Talents
- Adds proc gameplay and good for dealing continuous cleave damage to multiple targets.
is active on demand for burst, but outperformed in almost all practical encounters.
- Typically the strongest talent; the long duration and cooldown can make it less ideal for short or intermittent combat, such as in open-world content and dungeons.
Tier 4 Talents
- Extraordinarily good for leveling and other open-world content when lacking a dedicated healer, it fills the void left behind by the loss of Victory Rush.
- Useful when damage reduction or healing is not as big of a concern as being able to move quickly. Great for keeping up with targets in dungeons or raids when there is no target for Charge.
Pittura di Guerra
- Helps mitigate the increased damage taken while under the effect of
, making it useful for sustained combat in which self-healing is unnecessary.
Tier 5 Talents
- Great for raid bosses with extended execute phases, or those that start at lower health percentages, such as the last boss in
Occhio di Azshara
- Synergizes well with
, and ideal for short encounters or those without extended Execute phases.
- Useful due to simplicity in open world content, dungeons, and sustained cleave, but typically outclassed in organized group content.
*Note: The decision between using Frothing Berserker or Massacre is largely dependent on the expected encounters Execute phase. For short encounters, or those with shortened Execute phases, Frothing Berserker is better, while longer fights favor Massacre. The
rule is that <3m encounters favor Frothing, ~5m encounters the two are equal, and >7m encounters value Massacre.
Tier 6 Talents
Bagno di Sangue
- Useful in multi-target situations due to the more single-target nature of the other talents, though it loses effectiveness against targets which do not live through the entire 14 second duration.
- Due to Haste lowering the GCD and cooldown of Bloodthirst, this is useful if the effect can be maintained. However, due to being single target in nature and forcing more Furious Slash use, it generally is not as strong as the other options.
- Adds consistency to the rotation by removing the need for
, making the rotation much more stable and predictable. It also hits very hard, making it suitable for any content with a single target component.
Tier 7 Talents
Tempesta di Lame
- Weaker than it has been in the past, it can still be good when dealing with constant waves of targets which out pace the cooldown of
Furia di Odyn
- Despite wasting rage due to overcapping, the increased duration of Battle Cry and synergy with
makes it the premier talent in 7.1.5.
Ruggito del Drago
- Good for burst damage while stacking other cooldowns, but generally outclassed in overall performance by
Mythic+ Dungeon Options
A Fury Warrior brings great multi-target damage, cc, and its own group-wide cooldown. Notable abilities include
Macchina da Guerra
Furia di Odyn
Back to Top
Protection Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Arms Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3
Altre Guide Classe
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Beast Mastery Hunter Guide – Legion 7.3
Guide to World of Warcraft's 13th Anniversary Events
Antorus, the Burning Throne Raid Guides
Cute But Deadly Figure Collection Guide
The Netherlight Crucible and You
Invasion Points on Argus
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Altre guide di Archimtiros
Fury Warrior Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3
Fury Warrior Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3
Arms Warrior Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3
Fury Warrior Guide – Legion 7.3
Arms Warrior Artifact Challenge
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC