nel tuo browser.
Tabella dei contenuti
Tabella dei contenuti
Fury Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Welcome to the Fury Warrior Talent guide! This guide provides an overview of all Fury Warrior talents, information on which talents work well in different situations, and popular Fury Warrior builds in Wowhead's talent calculator. This guide is written and maintained by
, the Warrior class theorycrafter, of
on US-Mannoroth. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Furious Charge can help keep your health up between combat, especially while leveling.
Substitute Shockwave as needed.
Substitute War Machine when adds are present, and Carnage if no Execute phase exists.
Macchina da Guerra
- Very useful in dungeons and open world content when chaining combat against short-lived targets, as long as the effect can be reapplied often. When assessing whether War Machine is worth using, try to determine whether or not there will be at least a 50% uptime with the buff. If you are in a dungeon group that speed pulls constantly, it will probably be very beneficial. On the other hand, if you're a slower paced player who takes time between defeating a target, looting, and moving onto the next, or have a gathering profession, you might find much of the buff is wasted out of combat. Ideally, the buff should expire just before killing the next target or not at all.
*Note: War Machine does not require the player to get the killing blow, only to have hit the target within a few seconds of its death.
- The best general use talent on the tier when War Machine uptime isn't high enough to be appropriate.
- The bonus is not high enough to guarantee a critical strike, and the effect doesn't last long enough into the fight to make this talent competitive.
- No longer used rotationally for damage; the ability is conical, so proper positioning is key to hit 3 or more targets to reduce the cooldown.
Dardo della Tempesta
- No longer used rotationally for damage; the range and shorter cooldown are more suited for stunning a single target.
- The go to pick when stunning isn't needed; good for getting around, dealing with mechanics, and increasing rage generation.
- Adds proc gameplay and good for dealing continuous cleave damage to multiple targets.
is active on demand for burst, but outperformed in almost all practical encounters.
- Typically the strongest talent; the long duration and cooldown can make it less ideal for short or intermittent combat, such as in open-world content and dungeons.
- Extraordinarily good for leveling and other open-world content when lacking a dedicated healer, it fills the void left behind by the loss of Victory Rush.
- Useful when damage reduction or healing is not as big of a concern as being able to move quickly. Great for keeping up with targets in dungeons or raids when there is no target for Charge.
Pittura di Guerra
- Helps mitigate the increased damage taken while under the effect of
, making it useful for sustained combat in which self-healing is unnecessary.
- Great for raid bosses with extended execute phases, or those that start at lower health percentages, such as the last boss in
Occhio di Azshara
. Typically not talented, in favor of using
Anima del Signore della Battaglia
- Synergizes very well with
, and is the typical talent of choice.
- Makes Enrage much more accessible in open world content, dungeons, and sustained cleave.
Bagno di Sangue
- Very powerful in multi-target or single-target along with
Tenuta Feroce del Colosso Portentoso
, though loses effectiveness against targets which do not live through the entire 14 second duration.
- Typically weak due to single target nature and forcing more Furious Slash use.
- Makes the rotation much more consistent and predictable. It also hits very hard, and is suitable for any content.
Tempesta di Lame
- Extremely situational due to the immediate burst and more accessible cooldown of
Furia di Odyn
- Despite wasting rage due to overcapping, the increased duration of Battle Cry and synergy with
makes it the go to talent for organized content.
Ruggito del Drago
- Allows more burst damage stacking, but generally outclassed by
Back to Top
Protection Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Arms Warrior Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Altre Guide Classe
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Mythic Antoran High Command Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Postmaster's Questline: Rewards, Tips & Tricks, Walkthrough
Mythic Felhounds of Sargeras Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder Antorus Strategy Guide
Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker Antorus Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Altre guide di Archimtiros
Fury Warrior Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.5
Fury Warrior Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Fury Warrior Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Arms Warrior Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Arms Warrior Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC