nel tuo browser.
Tabella dei contenuti
Tabella dei contenuti
Fire Mage Artifact Traits and Relics
This section of the Fire Mage guide covers everything about the artifact Felo'melorn: Artifact Traits and which order to select them, and relic recommendations. This guide is written and maintained by Malon, who raids with <Omen> on Emerald Dream EU; his lifelong ambition is to have the Warlock class renamed to 'Fuzzy Cuddlebears'. Find him on
mage forums. Updated for the latest patch.
Rotation & Abilities
Tips & Tricks
Macros & Addons
Equipping Felo'melorn grants you the ability
, which strikes the enemy with a sphere of fire that always critically strikes.
- An instant ability that always critically strikes. Use this to turn
is on cooldown.
- Targets affected by ignite have a chance to take additional fire damage and reduce the cooldown of
by 10 seconds.
- Each consecutive critical strike increases your critical strike damage by 2% (up to 10%).
is cast again, instantly and for free, when you cast Flamestrike. The free spell deals 20% of the original's damage.
chains to two additional targets, hitting for 75% damage.
- Increases Fire damage dealt (3%)
- Increases Flamestrike's damage (5%/10%/15%)
- Casting Scorch grants movement speed (5%, stacking)
- Increases Fireball damage (3%/6%/9%)
- Increases Dragon's Breath's range (3 yards)
- Increases Ignite's damage (4%/8%/12%)
- Activating Blink heals you over six seconds (5%/10%/15%).
- Increases Pyroblast's damage (2%4%/6%)
- Reduces all physical damage you take (5%/10%/15%)
- Increases Fire Blast's damage (8%/16%/24%)
deals additional damage over nine seconds.
- Reduces the cast time of
- Increases Fire critical damage you deal (1%/2%/3%)
- Increases duration of
has a 50% chance to grant 880 crit rating to you and four allies for 10 seconds
Recommended build paths
Begin by picking up
and pick up
along the way:
Afterwards, fill in
Finally, fill in the new traits added in 7.2:
s have few survivability options on their artifact, with more of a ‘Kill them before they kill you' approach.
is an excellent trait and should be picked up as soon as possible while levelling. The only other defensives,
, can be left until you have filled out your damage options.
Focus on acquiring relics that benefit the following traits. Learn more about relics in the
Legion Artifact Guide
Altre Guide Classe
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Overview
Goroth Tomb of Sargeras Raid Strategy Guide
The Desolate Host Tomb of Sargeras Strategy Guide
Sisters of the Moon Tomb of Sargeras Strategy Guide
Pet Battle Challenge Dungeon: Deadmines
Mistress Sassz'ine Tomb of Sargeras Raid Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
Altre guide di Malon
Fire Mage Artifact Challenge
Fire Mage Talents
Frost Mage Talents
Fire Mage Rotation and Priorities
Frost Mage Overview
Godendo la nostra collezione di guide? Prova
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di ZAM
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC